Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 18

What happened to the good guy with a gun will stop a bad guy with a gun theory?

Simple: Emma Gonzalez called BS. That girl reminds me of Patrick Henry just a little bit.

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18
I know exactly where it comes from, and why. Its a pretty good idea gone awry. ow bout you tell us what you think without going to the web.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

schoolcops.jpg

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:
No righties addressing the good guy with a gun problem with our latest tragedy. The school resource officer stayed out side, and 2 or 3 cops have lost their jobs. I sw the interview with the top cop ( not sure if he was the sheriff or whatever) and i felt bad for him. he said..and rightly so..he didnt know what to say about these people dereliction of duty. 17 kids dead, some killed while the good guys with guns did nothing. So far, the major responce from the white house is..more good guys with guns. Heck..according to the NRA everyone that buys a gun from a licensed dealer is a good guy right?

the guy is a coward, what else is there to say?

guess its your turn.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

@rk9152wrote:

There are about 8 million gun owners and about 5 million NRA members. That is who they answer to. Yes, in order to protect the rights of those people it is necessary to see that the manufacturers are able to operate.

Some are so wrapped around the "Plutocrat" axle that they forget other aspects of the power structure of our nation.In this case, it all comes down to the consumer.

They really have no clue where the money comes from do they?

Too FUNNY!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

There are about 8 million gun owners and about 5 million NRA members. That is who they answer to. Yes, in order to protect the rights of those people it is necessary to see that the manufacturers are able to operate.

Some are so wrapped around the "Plutocrat" axle that they forget other aspects of the power structure of our nation.In this case, it all comes down to the consumer.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

@MIsekerwrote:
No righties addressing the good guy with a gun problem with our latest tragedy. The school resource officer stayed out side, and 2 or 3 cops have lost their jobs. I sw the interview with the top cop ( not sure if he was the sheriff or whatever) and i felt bad for him. he said..and rightly so..he didnt know what to say about these people dereliction of duty. 17 kids dead, some killed while the good guys with guns did nothing. So far, the major responce from the white house is..more good guys with guns. Heck..according to the NRA everyone that buys a gun from a licensed dealer is a good guy right?

the guy is a coward, what else is there to say?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

People need to understand that the NRA (with only 5 million members) is not a citizens group that represents all Americans by protecting their second amendment rights. The NRA is a Lobbyist organization that represents the welfare of the weapons manufacturers, and they make pretty dang good salaries in doing so:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danbigman/2012/12/21/what-the-nras-wayne-lapierre-gets-paid-to-defend-g...

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

SInce Sandy Hook we have heard every excuse in the world for arming the populace to keep everyone safer..good guy with a gun front and center. This was the topper, every single argument has been debunked. Bogus stats, less money for mental health, the good guy either choked or waitied for his back up. Trump wants to contribute by arming less trained good guys to hide lol. 

At the beginning of the Obama presidency, we were having the ol gun argument abaout Obama taking your guns. I will repeat my position. Its not the left that wants to take guns from citizens, its the facsist right. Here we go.

I understand the rules you (pl) operate under, when there is no logical answer, make up something about something you call the "facsist right" and you will get your kudo.

But seriously, when you consider we over here to the right of Che Guevara, what indication do you have that we oppose the Constitutional protection of gun ownership?

Patience little one.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors