AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HEY GUYS.... HERE'S HOW TO GET OUT OF A SEXUAL HARASSMENT CLAIM

Message 11 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

@mimi0000 wrote:

Hey  Guys and Women, Here's one of my stories.

As Director of a Summer Festival in Western N.Y. I produced an annual Jazz Festival in the eighties.

Soon after a famous musician arrived at the Theater I went to his dressing room to welcome him and ask if I could get him anything.  He said "Coffee please" and I said "I'll get it and be right back' 

I returned in a few minutes, knocked on his door, he opened it and said  "Come in". There he stood stark naked.   I handed him his coffee and said  "you’re going to catch a cold" as I quickly backed out the door.

I  shared the story with the other musicians who were performing at the event and they razed him mercilessly.

Want to know who it was? His initials are S.G.  Can you guess?

A fabulous way of dealing with a jerk.

@rk9152,

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying that this was a "fabulous way" for dealing with someone breaking the law. Basically, it was treated as being a joke.

@mimi0000chose to handle it the way she did but that doesn't mean it was the right way. What he did was illegal and demeaning. By not reporting the incident, this musician probably did this and who knows what else to other women AFTER @mimi0000's encounter with him.

For you to state it was a fabulous way to deal with a sexual predator almost smacks of support of the predator himself.

Sexual predators always use the "I was just joking around" as a defense and responses like yours enable them to do that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

@mimi0000 wrote:

As Director of a Summer Festival in Western N.Y. I produced an annual Jazz Festival in the eighties.

Soon after a famous musician arrived at the Theater I went to his dressing room to welcome him and ask if I could get him anything.  He said "Coffee please" and I said "I'll get it and be right back' 

I returned in a few minutes, knocked on his door, he opened it and said  "Come in". There he stood stark naked.   I handed him his coffee and said  "you’re going to catch a cold" as I quickly backed out the door.

I  shared the story with the other musicians who were performing at the event and they razed him mercilessly.

A fabulous way of dealing with a jerk.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

@mimi0000 wrote:

How about Stan Getz.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

In other words, just be the "**bleep** opening" that one is.  Simple enuff (sic).

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

HEY GUYS.... HERE'S HOW TO GET OUT OF A SEXUAL HARASSMENT CLAIM

Message 16 of 16

Let's say you can't keep your hands or other parts of you to yourself.

You make unwanted advances toward women including kissing, touching breast, grabbing genitals, and pressing your body against another.

Here is a sure fire way of of evading any type of legal backlash for your vile actions.

It is quite simple, I might add.

ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS NOT ADMIT THAT THEY COMMITTED THE HARASSMENT.

A soon to be Senator is using the process and it has worked well so far.

But, more importantly, the process is certified effective and appropriate by the Press Secretary to the President herself, Sarah "Huckster" Sanders.

When asked what was the difference between Senator Al Franken's harassment situation and President Donald Trump's harassment situation, her REAL response was:

"FRANKEN ADMITTED WRONGDOING AND THE PRESIDENT HAS NOT."

So, I guess with the blessings of a PREACHER'S DAUGHTER in THE WHITE HOUSE; all one has to do to get out a harassment claim is JUST DON'T ADMIT IT.

What a simple process.

I bet that also works for the starting of wars, the removal of insurance coverage, the killing of elephants, the heating of the planet, and collusion with foreign powers.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors