Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HERE'S WHY NOBODY BELIEVES THE GOP!!!

Message 1 of 3

Those darn REPUBLICANS in Congress; can't believe a thing they say, stand for,.....whatever.

Republicans want government so small it fits into a woman's **bleep**.

I can't type out the word **bleep** here ( that unspeakable part of a woman's body might offend people if it actually gets spoken so I'll have to spell it out ) how does this make sense ? Spelling out typed words. Maybe I can use an acronym such as V.A.G.I.N.A.

They close family planing clinics. ( psssssst the best way to avoid abortions is to avoid unplanned / unwanted pregnancy.) 

They tar and feather another who uses a family planing clinic, build their careers off it, get elected to office off it, defund it. ( actually they're telling women they can't use the medical providers the women choose.) 

They have affairs. ( sex outside of marriage is still a sin, they run for office on that to right? )

The girlfriend gets pregnant. ( see family planing )

The Republican Congress critter tells the girlfriend to go get an abortion. ( see family planing )

The message ............ do as I say, don't do as I do. ( at least don't get caught )

OR ......... actions speak louder then words.

No problem, just go to church on Sunday and ask Christ for forgiveness, the slate will be wiped clean.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HERE'S WHY NOBODY BELIEVES THE GOP!!!

Message 2 of 3

@nctarheel wrote:

GOP ANTI-ABORTION Congressman Tim Murphy, a member of the Pro-Life Caucus, was having an extramarital affair that has come to light during divorce proceedings.

Why do Republicans seem to always have mistresses??????? That's the subject of another thread some time in the future.

Anyway, here's a GOP Congressman fornicating with his mistress, procreates a fetus, and what does he do as a leading ANTI-ABORTION advocate.

HE ASKS HER TO GET AN ABORTION!!!!!!!!!

Those darn REPUBLICANS in Congress; can't believe a thing they say, stand for,.....whatever.

Right you are, nc", Right you are. Here in the real world we call it hypocrisy, adultry and dishonesty. Bet he considers himself to be a church goer as well.....yep.....his bio say's he attends a Catholic church.  He reminds me of another lying and cheating Conservative Republican, Larry Craig, the prominent conservative politician who had a record of anti-gay legislation and later caught in a gay sex scandal (numerous times).

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

HERE'S WHY NOBODY BELIEVES THE GOP!!!

Message 3 of 3

GOP ANTI-ABORTION Congressman Tim Murphy, a member of the Pro-Life Caucus, was having an extramarital affair that has come to light during divorce proceedings.

Why do Republicans seem to always have mistresses??????? That's the subject of another thread some time in the future.

Anyway, here's a GOP Congressman fornicating with his mistress, procreates a fetus, and what does he do as a leading ANTI-ABORTION advocate.

HE ASKS HER TO GET AN ABORTION!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors