From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HERE'S THE REAL TRUMP-VETERANS NEED TO PAY ATTENTION

Message 1 of 15

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

P.S.   Your grandfather being wounded has nothing to do with trump using a lame excuse to not be where he should have been in representing our country.

Nothing along those lines was meant by my remark.  Just that he was in the campaign at that locality.

We have to wonder why some has to make everything political and partisan.

I thank and honor your grandfather for his service.

Saying that trump is disrespecting our veterans by missing the 100th memorial because of rain is not Partisan by any means.  He should have been there to both represent America, which he is president of, and to honor all veterans.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

nctarheel:  What is keeping Trump from visiting them?

What? Does anyone seriously think Trump would go out in public in a downpour and risk soaking whatever it is nesting on his head?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

ArturoV:  You mean like all the liberals did when that scum-sucking pig Bill Clinton dodged the draft?  Of course, that was during Vietnam and most liberal scum were dodging the draft and now they want to tell veterans how they should feel.  That's what's disgraceful.

Some of those draft dodging, scum-sucking pigs claimed they had bone spurs too. ROFL

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@ChasKy53 wrote:

P.S.   Your grandfather being wounded has nothing to do with trump using a lame excuse to not be where he should have been in representing our country.

Nothing along those lines was meant by my remark.  Just that he was in the campaign at that locality.

We have to wonder why some has to make everything political and partisan.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

I Wonder if your Dad was aware you could have evaded your Military Service & instead stayed home and become a International Playboy?

Of course I was career military and had no problem with the assignment as such, just a reluctance to leave the family.  Even career soldiers have to choose between their profession and family.  That's one of the hazards of military life, one can't choose between what they want and what is required.  That is forfeited like in the case in question by signing up for the military.  It's a choice every soldier has made.

A passage from Alferd Lord Tennyson's "The Charge of the Light Brigade" says much:

“Forward, the Light Brigade!”  
Was there a man dismay’d?    
Not tho’ the soldier knew  
  Some one had blunder’d:  
Theirs not to make reply,  
Theirs not to reason why,  
Theirs but to do and die:     
Into the valley of Death  
  Rode the six hundred.

P.S.  My grandfather was wounded at Bellau Wood during World War One.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

@ArturoV251608 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Whats Equally Disgraceful for me - is when American Veterans Make Indefensible Excuses for the Coward of a President

You mean like all the liberals did when that scum-sucking pig Bill Clinton dodged the draft?  Of course, that was during Vietnam and most liberal scum were dodging the draft and now they want to tell veterans how they should feel.  That's what's disgraceful.

Like Trump an W did right? The topic is about Trump, the guy that demands we all stand for the anthem, dodging a ceremony in a once in a lifetime event..the 100th anniversary of Amistice.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@mickstuder wrote:

Trumps a Coward!

It's the trifecta.

index.jpg

And so are using large fonts and color as an attention getter.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

@mickstuder wrote:

I Wonder if your Dad was aware you could have evaded your Military Service & instead stayed home and become a International Playboy?

Of course I was career military and had no problem with the assignment as such, just a reluctance to leave the family.  Even career soldiers have to choose between their profession and family.  That's one of the hazards of military life, one can't choose between what they want and what is required.  That is forfeited like in the case in question by signing up for the military.  It's a choice every soldier has made.

A passage from Alferd Lord Tennyson's "The Charge of the Light Brigade" says much:

“Forward, the Light Brigade!”  
Was there a man dismay’d?    
Not tho’ the soldier knew  
  Some one had blunder’d:  
Theirs not to make reply,  
Theirs not to reason why,  
Theirs but to do and die:     
Into the valley of Death  
  Rode the six hundred.

P.S.  My grandfather was wounded at Bellau Wood during World War One.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

US Cemetary in France.png

Where's The Monsoon?

Kelly's High & Dry

Dunfords High & Dry

Trump Couldn't Make it

Trumps a Coward!

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

@mickstuder wrote:

Whats Equally Disgraceful for me - is when American Veterans Make Indefensible Excuses for the Coward of a President

You mean like all the liberals did when that scum-sucking pig Bill Clinton dodged the draft?  Of course, that was during Vietnam and most liberal scum were dodging the draft and now they want to tell veterans how they should feel.  That's what's disgraceful.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors