Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HE SENSES THE END IS NEAR

Message 1 of 7

Reconsidering, you're opinion and post is probably correct. I would like to give benefit of doubt but in this case, probably not happening.

Thanks for your post.

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@nctarheel wrote:

If there is one thing TRUMP can do; he can sense when the end is near. He did that in a couple of marriages and at least four businesses. He handles those end times in a similar manner each time........ with deflection.

So, as the investigators get closer........ he starts a Twitter storm with Senator Corker and Senator Flake...... and then;

As the investigators get even closer........ he starts a Twitter storm with Representative Wilson after disrespecting a Gold Star wife and mother...... and then;

As the investigators get even closer.... he authorizes a 2 person energy company(huge contributors to his campaign) to return power to Puerto Rico. It's no wonder 75% are still without power weeks later.

As the investigators get even closer, out come the Kennedy documents.

Yep, TRUMP has used this system time and again.

Get everyone's attention onto something else...... the old squirrel procedure.

The fear I have is that when charges are filed against Trump, he will make the ultimate diversion by pushing the buttons for the nuclear launch codes!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

The best diversion person ever seen. Sad but true; that's his "art of the deal"; when it fails, divert attention...

NEVER admit anything (old "mafia" saying: deny, deny, deny).

AHDT has that down to fine science, imho...

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

I don't know that he does.  I think his actions are very typical of the chaotic inner-life of a true narcissist.  This is how it is when you've got someone with NPD in your life.  Utter chaos, all the time.  Brag, fail, rage, attack, brag, fail, rage, attack, over and over again.

Now it's being displayed on the world stage.   

And I'm sure Trump would rather go down in flames than be ignored or deemed inconsequential.  So here's our life for the next four years.....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@nctarheel wrote:

If there is one thing TRUMP can do; he can sense when the end is near. He did that in a couple of marriages and at least four businesses. He handles those end times in a similar manner each time........ with deflection.

So, as the investigators get closer........ he starts a Twitter storm with Senator Corker and Senator Flake...... and then;

As the investigators get even closer........ he starts a Twitter storm with Representative Wilson after disrespecting a Gold Star wife and mother...... and then;

As the investigators get even closer.... he authorizes a 2 person energy company(huge contributors to his campaign) to return power to Puerto Rico. It's no wonder 75% are still without power weeks later.

Another liberal case of wishful thinking, not to unlike Hillary winning by a landslide and other delusional looks into the future. If you're of sound mind, you'd be better served, stopping at Madame Rosa's for more accurate looks as to which way the  political winds will blow.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7
nctarheel posted..

=====================================================

Yes, I see that everyday I check in to this board.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

HE SENSES THE END IS NEAR

Message 7 of 7

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors