From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HE IS SO WONDERFUL!!!!!

Message 1 of 4

@easyed598 wrote:

Let us see if moderator lets you get away with vulgar post. Obnoxious even for you!

I guess you now have your answer, @easyed598.

The only thing vulgar and obnoxious was Paris Dennard, a self appointed defender of a president that has earned the monikers of racist, misogynist, xenophobe, pedophile, White Supremacist, Anti-Semite, and a load of other vulgar and obnoxious titles.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@easyed598 wrote:

Let us see if moderator lets you get away with vulgar post. Obnoxious even for you!

nc, more proof trump Cultists and Fox apologists are fact adversive.....

"An internal investigation by the university concluded that Paris Dennard, a surrogate during the campaign and now a member of the President’s Commission on White House Fellowships, told a recent college graduate who worked for him that he wanted to have sex with her. He “pretended to unzip his pants in her presence, tried to get her to sit on his lap, and made masturbatory gestures,” according to a university report obtained by The Washington Post."

Trump called this White House defender ‘wonderful.’ He was fired from his previous job for alleged s...

trump has a peculiar definition of "wonderful" people.  Several felons.....and other scum just like himself.

This guy should have been fired a long-time ago; he was lousy at his job to begin with.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

HE IS SO WONDERFUL!!!!!

Message 4 of 4

And yet another one "bites the dust".... why?????

Because..............

I PRETENDED TO UNZIP MY PANTS........

I TRIED TO GET HER TO SIT ON MY LAP.......

I MADE MASTURBATORY GESTURES........

I LICKED HER NECK WITH MY TONGUE.........

I WHISPERED IN HER EAR THAT I WOULD LIKE TO "BLEEP" HER.

No these are not admissions by TRUMP THE CHUMP.

They are admissions by PARIS DENNARD, Trump's frequent defender on CNN. Of course, CNN has now suspended him.

Yes, here we have another REPUBLICAN, active in the party since college, who has trouble keeping it in the pants.

Can you guess what TRUMP THE CHUMP just called him in the last couple of days?????????

"WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors