Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HE HAS THE BEST WORDS FOR AN IMBECILE

Message 1 of 3

Nctarheel,

I can't believe this. Apparently anyone can have a tour bus made up like a Trump 2020 campaign bus. They can sell Trump souvenirs, and just keep the money.  While out collecting food for Food Not Bombs, a Trump bus pulls up next to me .  I was in Pier Village, Long Branch, NJ. While the crowds gathered, cash registers ring, no one asked any questions. I went over to do a meet and greet . Only to find a single driver and one assistant. No permits, security or anything else you would need. I would have reported this. But, one would think this Administration would know what was going on especially in Long Branch, NJ. Especially, since both the driver and the assistant we're not people I could see working on his campaign. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HE HAS THE BEST WORDS FOR AN IMBECILE

Message 2 of 3

@nctarheel wrote:

It is too bad that INDIVIDUAL-1 has not improved his intelligence with the experience he has had as president.

His addled brain is no less addled now than when he ran for president.

Take "PEACHY KEEN" for example. "PEACHY KEEN" means very fine, excellent.

Then there's "HUNKY DORY". "HUNKY DORY" means basically the same thing.

Most normal people would use one or the other of the two phrases when describing something excellent...... but not INDIVIDUAL-1.

His addled brain, which may have been due to some kind of health issue, combines the two and he, like an idiot, he uses the phrase, "PEACHY DORY".

He's used it repeatedly, having used it in the campaign, and again just yesterday.

I think when it comes to INDIVIDUAL-1'S cognitive abilities, things are NOT peachy keen, NOT hunky dory, and especially NOT peachy dory.

lil donny has not improved his intellectual or emotional abilities since his sixth birthday. His speech patterns are those of a first grader, his social interactions are those of a first grader and his attention span is that of a ADHD first grader.

He has survived with animal cunning and a building full of lawyers who bail him out of his incessant legal problems using money he stole from the tax man when his daddy died. Anybody who thinks he has ANY business accume has never succeded in business, altho they MAY have been able to use Trump's techniques of cheating partners, employees and investors to make some money.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

HE HAS THE BEST WORDS FOR AN IMBECILE

Message 3 of 3

It is too bad that INDIVIDUAL-1 has not improved his intelligence with the experience he has had as president.

His addled brain is no less addled now than when he ran for president.

Take "PEACHY KEEN" for example. "PEACHY KEEN" means very fine, excellent.

Then there's "HUNKY DORY". "HUNKY DORY" means basically the same thing.

Most normal people would use one or the other of the two phrases when describing something excellent...... but not INDIVIDUAL-1.

His addled brain, which may have been due to some kind of health issue, combines the two and he, like an idiot, he uses the phrase, "PEACHY DORY".

He's used it repeatedly, having used it in the campaign, and again just yesterday.

I think when it comes to INDIVIDUAL-1'S cognitive abilities, things are NOT peachy keen, NOT hunky dory, and especially NOT peachy dory.

Kudos
Views
Replies