Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HE FAILED US

Message 31 of 34

@rker321 wrote:

I don't believe that the Mueller report failed us in any way. The MUeller report was formed to provide proof as to how much the Russians meddled in our 2016 elections. and he did that. Perhaps you were expecting him to indicte Trump for all the other things that we know that he is guilty of, but not indictable  charges. JUst in a moral manner. and not in a criminal manner.

What Americans need to decide if Morality is more important that what we want to accept  as being   right  or and what is wrong.

Frankly, I have my doubts.  The moral compass in this country has been descending a lot over the past years. and wehave seen that in all aspects.
If not, look at what many of the rich people in this country have done in order to soothe their own vanity. they cheat about their children capability with their money, so that they can say that they are so great that got into XYZ  college.
We have seen the reality shows and the amount of low grade morality that many of these shows represent, and we have accepted them.
We have seen the inequality that has been pervading this country and have done nothing for year.s
So, why is so surprising to have a Trump for President? And you expected that Mueller would take out the fire that is the responsibility of the citizens of this country to deal with.?

Technically he was looking into "Russian collusion" although it became quite obvious that his goal was to "get Trump" or phrased another way "undo the election" or phrased another way, "take out the fire".

So, I can see why the media would think "he failed us".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 34

I don't believe that the Mueller report failed us in any way. The MUeller report was formed to provide proof as to how much the Russians meddled in our 2016 elections. and he did that. Perhaps you were expecting him to indicte Trump for all the other things that we know that he is guilty of, but not indictable  charges. JUst in a moral manner. and not in a criminal manner.

What Americans need to decide if Morality is more important that what we want to accept  as being   right  or and what is wrong.

Frankly, I have my doubts.  The moral compass in this country has been descending a lot over the past years. and wehave seen that in all aspects.
If not, look at what many of the rich people in this country have done in order to soothe their own vanity. they cheat about their children capability with their money, so that they can say that they are so great that got into XYZ  college.
We have seen the reality shows and the amount of low grade morality that many of these shows represent, and we have accepted them.
We have seen the inequality that has been pervading this country and have done nothing for year.s
So, why is so surprising to have a Trump for President? And you expected that Mueller would take out the fire that is the responsibility of the citizens of this country to deal with.?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 34
and he continues to demonstrate daily, while he continues to fail us. We can do so much better.,
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

HE FAILED US

Message 34 of 34
Kudos
Views