Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HE FAILED US

Message 21 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/03/mueller-report-william-barr-donald-trump.html

That's not the same article and you know it.

The OP featured an article from USAToday written by Tom Nichols. That's the article you failed to read, but acted like you knew all about it.

The article you posted is from Slate, and it was written by Theodore J. Boutrous Jr. I doubt you read it, either, but the title fit your original rant, so you ran with it. Nice try. Still a major fail, though.

Trump's approval rating has now tied his all-time low, and that's after the Mueller report release that he claims clears him. He's a major fail as well.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/22/trump-approval-mueller-report-1286386

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 34

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I don't believe that the Mueller report failed us in any way. The MUeller report was formed to provide proof as to how much the Russians meddled in our 2016 elections. and he did that. Perhaps you were expecting him to indicte Trump for all the other things that we know that he is guilty of, but not indictable  charges. JUst in a moral manner. and not in a criminal manner.

What Americans need to decide if Morality is more important that what we want to accept  as being   right  or and what is wrong.

Frankly, I have my doubts.  The moral compass in this country has been descending a lot over the past years. and wehave seen that in all aspects.
If not, look at what many of the rich people in this country have done in order to soothe their own vanity. they cheat about their children capability with their money, so that they can say that they are so great that got into XYZ  college.
We have seen the reality shows and the amount of low grade morality that many of these shows represent, and we have accepted them.
We have seen the inequality that has been pervading this country and have done nothing for year.s
So, why is so surprising to have a Trump for President? And you expected that Mueller would take out the fire that is the responsibility of the citizens of this country to deal with.?

Technically he was looking into "Russian collusion" although it became quite obvious that his goal was to "get Trump" or phrased another way "undo the election" or phrased another way, "take out the fire".

So, I can see why the media would think "he failed us".

It's clear you both failed to read the article. It doesn't have a thing to do with the Mueller report "failing" anyone. It outlines Trump's failures as Commander in Chief as detailed from the Mueller report. He's still yet to condemn Russia for interferring in our elections. Not hard to understand why Trump's approval rating continues to drop even after the Mueller report's release.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/03/mueller-report-william-barr-donald-trump.html

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I don't believe that the Mueller report failed us in any way. The MUeller report was formed to provide proof as to how much the Russians meddled in our 2016 elections. and he did that. Perhaps you were expecting him to indicte Trump for all the other things that we know that he is guilty of, but not indictable  charges. JUst in a moral manner. and not in a criminal manner.

What Americans need to decide if Morality is more important that what we want to accept  as being   right  or and what is wrong.

Frankly, I have my doubts.  The moral compass in this country has been descending a lot over the past years. and wehave seen that in all aspects.
If not, look at what many of the rich people in this country have done in order to soothe their own vanity. they cheat about their children capability with their money, so that they can say that they are so great that got into XYZ  college.
We have seen the reality shows and the amount of low grade morality that many of these shows represent, and we have accepted them.
We have seen the inequality that has been pervading this country and have done nothing for year.s
So, why is so surprising to have a Trump for President? And you expected that Mueller would take out the fire that is the responsibility of the citizens of this country to deal with.?

Technically he was looking into "Russian collusion" although it became quite obvious that his goal was to "get Trump" or phrased another way "undo the election" or phrased another way, "take out the fire".

Get Trump

That is the Whole Purpose of the Exercise

You Don't Launch Counter-Intelligence Investigations on Innocent People

You Don't Launch Conspiracy Against the USA Investigations on Innocent People

The Whole Point Was To Get Trump

Just like the Whole Point was to GET

El Chapo -

John Gotti -

Aldrich Ames -

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg -

Robert Hanssen -

John Walker, Jr.

LARRY DOWD

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

It's clear you both failed to read the article. It doesn't have a thing to do with the Mueller report "failing" anyone. It outlines Trump's failures as Commander in Chief as detailed from the Mueller report. He's still yet to condemn Russia for interferring in our elections. Not hard to understand why Trump's approval rating continues to drop even after the Mueller report's release.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 34

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
and he continues to demonstrate daily, while he continues to fail us. We can do so much better.,

We will do MUCH better, but only if Progressives understand that WINNING is essential to IMPLIMENTING. No more "they're all the same", no more "s/he really doesn't speak to my values" - VOTE DEMOCRATIC!

There are more of us, we'll win THEN we can begin to make things better. Right now, thanks to all those Dems who believed the KGB slanders against Hillary, we can't even remove a traitor from office because too many Dems LOST in the last election.

What KGD slander are you ranting about. Let's face it, you had a candidate so stupid as to cal la large port of the electorate "deplorables" two months before the elections.

As to the next elections - the Dems are going to have to figure out if now is the time to go full and honest Marxist or to continue to tippy-toe.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 34

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

HE  HE  HE  !  before it was Obama's fault, now, is Muller's hate for Trump really?

If Mueller wanted to get  Trump he would not be sitting right now in the White House. why don't accept the fact that your hate for the people that won't accept Trump is a lot bigger that any rationale  Besides don't generalize, the media? and many? is not all.

As always it is hard to interpret but I think your comment about Mueller is the point of this topic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 34

@williamb39198 wrote:

Get trump! Don’t think so!

Expose trump, yes. 

The media doesn’t need to convince me, they do the “reporting”. I know what I read, see, and hear. It’s then up to each of us to develop our own opinions. 

trump has not only failed us, he lies to us, plays to dictators, supports russia, has terrible policies, supports the rich, and treats people terribly. 

trump is incompetent and is destroying our Country

Yep, an unbiased approach like that places you in a great position to absorb the biased reporting of the MSM and develop a valid position.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 34

@Tom5678 wrote:
and he continues to demonstrate daily, while he continues to fail us. We can do so much better.,

We will do MUCH better, but only if Progressives understand that WINNING is essential to IMPLIMENTING. No more "they're all the same", no more "s/he really doesn't speak to my values" - VOTE DEMOCRATIC!

There are more of us, we'll win THEN we can begin to make things better. Right now, thanks to all those Dems who believed the KGB slanders against Hillary, we can't even remove a traitor from office because too many Dems LOST in the last election.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

HE  HE  HE  !  before it was Obama's fault, now, is Muller's hate for Trump really?

If Mueller wanted to get  Trump he would not be sitting right now in the White House. why don't accept the fact that your hate for the people that won't accept Trump is a lot bigger that any rationale  Besides don't generalize, the media? and many? is not all.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 34

Get trump! Don’t think so!

Expose trump, yes. 

The media doesn’t need to convince me, they do the “reporting”. I know what I read, see, and hear. It’s then up to each of us to develop our own opinions. 

trump has not only failed us, he lies to us, plays to dictators, supports russia, has terrible policies, supports the rich, and treats people terribly. 

trump is incompetent and is destroying our Country

Kudos
Views