Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HE DENIES IT.... HE TOTALLY DENIES IT!!!!!!!!

Message 11 of 20

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@nctarheel—Seems to me that for trump denial equates to truth.  Look at all the denying he’s done over the years—and, by his own admission, it’s never his fault!

To admit that  Moore is guilty opens up that Pandora's Box with regard to the idiot’s past behavior.  

This presidental imposter must side with a low life bottom feeder because:

1. He relates to them

2. If the qualified Dem gets in to the Senate, trump’s extremely weak inferior “leadership” will further weaken—but really—could it get any worse??

So, what in trump’s sick demented mind is best for this country? To deny the claims of brave women who came forth,  setting back the drive for gender equality back 40 years, and supporting a moral degenerate.  Like I said—trump relates to scum like Moore.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

IMO, anyone supporting Trump supports what he does, including what you mentioned here.  Anyone supporting  a misogynist, a racist white nationalist, a Fascist like Trump, I suspect of being the same.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

@Snoopy48–Worked in a jail for a few years—never heard anyone say it was their fault.

Seems just another thing trump has in common with other criminals, including Moore.  

45 is a disgraceful cesspool of subhuman matter. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

@nctarheel—Seems to me that for trump denial equates to truth.  Look at all the denying he’s done over the years—and, by his own admission, it’s never his fault!

To admit that  Moore is guilty opens up that Pandora's Box with regard to the idiot’s past behavior.  

This presidental imposter must side with a low life bottom feeder because:

1. He relates to them

2. If the qualified Dem gets in to the Senate, trump’s extremely weak inferior “leadership” will further weaken—but really—could it get any worse??

So, what in trump’s sick demented mind is best for this country? To deny the claims of brave women who came forth,  setting back the drive for gender equality back 40 years, and supporting a moral degenerate.  Like I said—trump relates to scum like Moore.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

HE DENIES IT.... HE TOTALLY DENIES IT!!!!!!!!

Good enough for an imbecile like Trump!   

And that's what Trump also said to defend his comrade Putin over Russian interference in the election ..... in spite of the fact that 17 US Intelligence Agencies told Trump otherwise!!!

Trump chose to believe a Russian KGB agent over 17 of his own intelligence agencies ...... INCREDIBLE!!!!!

And now Trump believes a known child molester over numerous allegations from credible women ..... what an idiot!!!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

@nctarheel wrote:

And with that said, our gutter dwelling President has endorsed a:

PERVERTED, DEGENERATE, DEVIANT, SEX OFFENDING, CHILD MOLESTER.

I wonder if he'd leave Ivanka in a room alone with Roy Moore now; or better yet, when she was 14?

Someone needs to ask him.

How about anyone leaving their teenage daughter alone WITH TRUMP?

Recall how Trump bragged/lusted over watching teenage girls get undressed at his pageants!

Trump truly understands the vile needs of Moore as he has the same problem!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

@nctarheel wrote:

I wonder if he'd leave Ivanka in a room alone with Roy Moore now; or better yet, when she was 14?

I wonder if Trump will pardon everyone who is currently in prison for a crime that they have denied doing no matter how much proof is offered that they really did the crime.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

@rker321 wrote:

Charlie Rose  and Roger Moore

Roger Moore, is no wonder that he keeps on denying everything. After all, there are laws that can be applied to his behaviour. After all, he was dealing with minors. It makes sense in a way that Mr. Moore will continue to deny anything that could put him in jail although the statue of limitations are on his side.

But lets all differentiate what is criminal and what is inappropriate   and treat those two different behaviours in the manner that they should be looked at.

@rker321,

I guess you had a little slip of the typing fingers here.

But it actually turned out to be a little humorous.

ROGER MOORE that you allude to above could have been with almost any woman as he was JAMES BOND. Not as good looking as Sean Connery; but almost.

ROY MOORE, the degenerate TEXAS politician, couldn't be with ANY WOMAN as they wouldn't even give him a second glance. That's why he was a predator of teenage women.

I guess we all need a little humor even as these terrible stories of abuse seem to be coming out one after the other.

I know you didn't mean to; but thanks for the chuckle.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20

All of this is showing a deterioration of moral values in this country. Many conservatives blame the Liberals for that, As we are finding out erosion of moral values is an  equal opportunity  behaviour. And both Liberals and Conservatives are to blame for that erosion.

Now, I would like to make a distinction.
Charlie Rose  and Roger Moore

Charlie Rose behaviour is non excusable, horrid and humiliating to any women that had to deal with whatever Mr. Rose subjected them. But we need to remember that no one has accused Mr. Rose of assault, rape or any illegal behaviour but inappropriate behaviour.
Roger Moore, is no wonder that he keeps on denying everything. After all, there are laws that can be applied to his behaviour. After all, he was dealing with minors. It makes sense in a way that Mr. Moore will continue to deny anything that could put him in jail although the statue of limitations are on his side.

But lets all differentiate what is criminal and what is inappropriate   and treat those two different behaviours in the manner that they should be looked at.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20

@nctarheel wrote:

No need to ask, his actions speak for him - OF COURSE he'd be okay with it - didn't you hear him slaver over how sexy she was and how he'd date her? Perhaps he'd add a condition that he got to watch, but that's the only restriction his lifelong behavior would indicate necessary.

The Republicans elected a draft-dodging gutless preppytwit who is also a pervert, pathaolgical liar and serial defrauder of investors and customers. They're proud of what they've done, and cannot wait for their hero to finish the redistribution of all the wealth from the middle to the very top, which they think will bring on a Golden Age of wealth dribbling down on all the faithful GOPers. Such people cannot be reasoned with, they must be removed from power before they destroy Democracy forever.

Make no mistake Hillary Haters - once the Republicans destroy the minimum wage, Unions, Medicare, Medicaid, PPACA, public education and Social Security, you will never get it back and your grandkids will be totally dependant on their employers for their income, healthcare, education and retirement, and those employers will have no obligation to provide any of those things. Your kids will eat scraps from the table forever.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

HE DENIES IT.... HE TOTALLY DENIES IT!!!!!!!!

Message 20 of 20

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors