Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HATE TRUMP

Message 11 of 14

@Soosie wrote:

hate trump.jpgHow's it working for you and the country?

1. I'll Take Border Security Facts Just For Starters As a Demonstration of How Uninformed Many Trump Cult Members Are & Why it's so easy to manipulate their minds with False Images like the one above............................later on we can easily demonstrate again with Facts that show the US Economy has been consistently growing since 2010 and how it's virtually impossible to move the US Economy arguably the Worlds Largest at 20 Trillion in any noticeable manner quickly especially when the Trump Tax Cut the only thing he's done economically - did not even go into effect until January 1, 2018. The we can cover - Better Trade Deals - like those that are forcing Harley Davidson out of the Country and the ones that are putting the USA's only manufacturer of NAILS used to build houses - out of business.........................and Infrastructure - Ha Ha Ha 

A. a February 2018 study by the Cato Institute using 2015 crime statistics from Texas found immigrants in the country illegally were 25 percent less likely to be convicted of homicide than native-born Americans. (Legal immigrants were 87 percent less likely.)

B. According to the study, immigrants in the country illegally were also 11.5 percent less likely than native-born Americans to be convicted of sexual assault and 79 percent less likely to be convicted of larceny.

C. A separate March 2018 study in the journal Criminology looked at whether violent crime increases as the number of immigrants living illegally in a community goes up. Researchers found it does not. If anything, the opposite is true: Violent crime appears to fall when more immigrants are living in a community illegally.

D. In an interview with NPR last month, White House chief of staff John Kelly acknowledged that most people crossing the border illegally do not pose a security threat.

"The vast majority of the people that move illegally into the United States are not bad people," Kelly said. "They're not criminals. They're not MS-13" gang members.

E. Illegal Border Crossings.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14
Perhaps you have never been acquainted with Republicans that have guts and character. @Rker.......You seem to want to continue to judge me when you know little about me. Do you see me judging you? By the way, I voted for Romney when he ran for President. Make you a deal, stop "preaching to me" because you will never sway my beliefs about my politics or my religion and I will not try to sway yours.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

Like I have said before,  come to the trenches,  express your views, don't relay on the satire of your cartoons that in many cases do not represent the truth. As a Republican I am delighted to see Mitt Romney winning in Utah. He is my kind of Republican. Perhaps you have never been acquainted with Republicans that have guts and character. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

HATE TRUMP

Message 14 of 14

hate trump.jpgHow's it working for you and the country?

Kudos
Views
Replies