Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HATE TRUMP

Message 1 of 14

@mickstuder  You won't change any minds.  'Politics and Religion' are inextricably bound together in the 'belief' syndrome of the RRRR.  Eagleman relied on evidence when he described brain function and how people arrive at 'belief'.  It seems not everyone relies on truth derived from verifiable evidence.  I guess there is indeed a reason for that.

I do appreciate your graph and commentary.  I wish to add that the 'boom economy' probably is not visible for those on a fixed income whose assets do not rise and fall with stock market manipulation. 

Each time they pay the rent, go to any store for any reason or fill up with gas they are reminded that the dollar paid to them at the time they earned it...less mandatory deductions...was, in reality, a chunk of time out of their lives.  That dollar is far less in value today.  So is the chunk of their lives it represents.  There''s a reason.  That's a truth.  

The trade deals in the cartoon 'belong' just where Branco shows them...in a cartoon.  Sleazy representation of an alternate reality.  Actual trade deals, actually in effect  benefit neither the folks on fixed incomes nor the Nation at large.  Just tips the teeter-totter one way...it isn't the way foolish people think is theirs.

You can't count infrastructure that won't work as an accomplishment.  Hasn't happened.  The wall doesn't qualify anyway and it isn't built in any case...not even started.

Ah.....soosie, soosie, soosie...it was your choice and I guess if you made it you have to live with it.  So does everyone.  Too bad those not making those choices get tagged with the consequences...intended or not.  That's on you too.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

I also dont recall 3,000 Lies spewing from the Democratic Leadership.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@mandm84 wrote:

So the Stock Market is rocky to say the least under trump , there's no Infrastructure plan , Tariffs are creating havoc and I think I remember the GOP hating everything Obama for 8 years as well.

So what " honestly" makes Trump's Republican's any better ?

Few people "hate" typhoid fever, and truthfully describing it's effects, symptoms and probable destiny of those it infects is not hate speech. The same holds for Der Trumper.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

Spot on Michael , with all the trump distractions and the Republican's controlling both houses of Congress , Social Security and Medicare are on the chopping block !!! It's more important to today's GOP to serve the Wealthy and look the other way regarding our struggling Senior's and Disabled.

IF Only Bernie had won !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

So the Stock Market is rocky to say the least under trump , there's no Infrastructure plan , Tariffs are creating havoc and I think I remember the GOP hating everything Obama for 8 years as well.

So what " honestly" makes Trump's Republican's any better ?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

I have no interest in judging you at all. My judgement is regarding the aarp itself as it musters no response to the threat to social security and to medicaire.  

Mike

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

aarp will stand idle as trump/Ryan slash social security and Medicaire

do you people have any guts?

Michael K Moriarty

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

aarp will stand idle as trump/Ryan slash social security and Medicaire

do you people have any guts?

Michael K Moriarty

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

@Soosie wrote:

hate trump.jpgHow's it working for you and the country?

Yep, thay pretty well sums it up!  Good one @Soosie!!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

@Soosie wrote:
Perhaps you have never been acquainted with Republicans that have guts and character. @Rker.......You seem to want to continue to judge me when you know little about me. Do you see me judging you? By the way, I voted for Romney when he ran for President. Make you a deal, stop "preaching to me" because you will never sway my beliefs about my politics or my religion and I will not try to sway yours.

Sousie as a typical Trump Follower, you will never be swayed about your beliefs or religion.? HOw did religion get into this?
But sorry, I will criticize your cartoons because in my opinion they don't represent  the Republican platform they represent the Trump platform and I will fight that. in the same manner that you think that you have to defend Trump

Kudos
Views