Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: HATE... Leads to Violence; TDS Morphs into HATE

Message 21 of 38

10-4 Tom! Also, it helps us to understand the rationale behind the TDS 

word salad...as Panj said, for whatever reason it is their fantasy to deny what is actually taking place!

Jim, in all that is honest, what does 

"dimms" mean...is it a compliment?

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 38
Jim what about Trumps "dispicable" behavior. We have a President who mocks people constantly. I will always remember his making fun of a disabled Reporter, and as someone who is disabled, I resent that highly.....care to comment? Once again, it appears you guys can dish it out but you can't take it....
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 38

The bottom line here is the dimms have gone off the rails and their hate for this President is greater than their love for their country and their refusal to condemn this couple that allowed their hate to move into a violent action against two children.  

That is despicable behavior and so far no one here has addressed that basic fact.  

The dimms seem to no longer be able to process reality and understand the difference between what is acceptable and unacceptable in our society...  All because Hillary did not win the 2016 election so all those sore losers started and continue to support "The Resistance" and now it has morphed into violence against children.  

What is wrong with you people?

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 38
hear you william!!!!!!!! Loud and clear buddy!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 38

Always wonderful to hear posters claim that others are hateful, while they support a president who promotes hate and divides people!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 38
the hard right can dish it out but they cannot seem to take it. I recall extremely well all the love they had for Obama, right? And their Supreme Leader Trump, helped things along nicely with his pack of lies, birtherism about Obama, which started the whole ball rolling, so before you cast a stone, maybe you should look in the mirror perhaps. Just my 2 pennies.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 38

ChasKy53:    Are tRump supporters really that ignorant about history or do they simply lie about it?  My guess is a little of both.

You're correct. I think a large part of it is that they refuse to own the racism and rightwing hate infesting the Republican party, so they make up fantasies that it's really the Democrats. Absurd, but that's what they do.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 38

sp362:  Plus, the Democratic Party of the past is not the Democratic Party of today.

This is a good example of how unaware and muddled conservatives are. They hear on Fox that the KKK is Democrats, and that becomes gospel. That's crazy..........it's like claiming that Jesus was a Jew, therefore Christians are too.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 38

@sp362 wrote:

What are you having trouble comprehending?  I NEVER said that the original Southern Racists were NOT Democrats.  They were Democrats.  However, after the Civil Rights Act was passed, they became Republicans and no amount of your revisionist history can alter that. There are no more Dixiecrats, they are now Republicans.

In fact, I have said in the past (not in this thread) that one reason I became a Republican was because I did not want to be part of a Party that was associated with the hateful views of the Dixiecrats. 

Since this is not a new phenomena that has occurred within the last few years, the one who is promoting revisionist history is you.

You are correct and on the right side of history. I have asked this befoire:    Are tRump supporters really that ignorant about history or do they simply lie about it?  My guess is a little of both.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 38

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

Just because you keep insisting that hate applies to one side only, it does not make it true and shows how naive you truly are since the largest hate groups are now conservative.

As far as your KKK claim:

"One historian confirmed there’s a historic link between the Democrats and the KKK: Many angry Southern whites during the 1860s and 1870s were Democrats, and some joined the KKK. But according to J. Michael Martinez, who wrote the 2007 book "Carpetbaggers, Cavalry and the KKK," it’s misleading to say the Democratic Party founded the Klan.

It was a more of a grassroots creation, Martinez said. Plus, the Democratic Party of the past is not the Democratic Party of today. From the 1930s onward, "you think of the Democratic Party being considered the party of the disenfranchised," he said.

Carole Emberton, an associated professor at the University of Buffalo, agreed.

"Although the names stayed the same, the platforms of the two parties reversed each other in the mid-20th century, due in large part to the white ‘Dixiecrats’ flight out of the Democratic Party and into the Republican Party after the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964," she said.

As a liberal, you keep harping on that myth!

Revisionist history only works on naive and stupid people.  Anybody who would believe this garbage is already a loser in life and wants to blame other groups, instead of themselves for why they cannot succeed. 

KKK members are NOW REPUBLICAN (any idiot knows it).  People who still fly the Confederate Flag are REPUBLICAN.  How does that equate with your statements?

So why are you using it (revisionist history)?

What are you having trouble comprehending?  I NEVER said that the original Southern Racists were NOT Democrats.  They were Democrats.  However, after the Civil Rights Act was passed, they became Republicans and no amount of your revisionist history can alter that. There are no more Dixiecrats, they are now Republicans.

In fact, I have said in the past (not in this thread) that one reason I became a Republican was because I did not want to be part of a Party that was associated with the hateful views of the Dixiecrats. 

Since this is not a new phenomena that has occurred within the last few years, the one who is promoting revisionist history is you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors