Reply
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
383
Views

383 Views
Message 11 of 38

@jimc91 wrote:

What about this?  What about that?  deflect to anything other than the facts that have taken place in Indiana concerning the attack on two children because they have a Trump flag on their bike...  TDS is rampant on this board.  The people that are triggered by a Trump flag and act out by committing violence, need mental help.

 

 


2a: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content… trolls engage in the most outrageous and offensive behaviors possible—all the better to troll you with.— Whitney Phillips
b: to act as a troll (see TROLL entry 3 sense 2) on (a forum, site, etc.)… is also notorious, for trolling message boards on the Internet, posting offensive material he himself has written and then suing anyone who responds in agreement.— Mark Hemingway
c: to harass, criticize, or antagonize (someone) especially by provocatively disparaging or mocking public statements, postings, or actsThe switch came after the Chargers became the butt of jokes, memes and derision on social media. The NFL tweeted the initial logo Thursday, but later deleted it as the Chargers even got trolled by other pro and college sports teams over the logo that looked like a cross between baseball's Dodgers and hockey's Lightning.— Arnie StapletonBut [Niki] Caro told The Los Angeles Times this week that there might be music after all. Caro said she got trolled by fans because of the rumor of a lack of music.— Herb ScribnerThe club has been trolled in a brutal (and somewhat brilliant) manner—by having a giant poster of Tevez scoring his last-day winner plastered outside their Bramall Lane ground.— Will Magee
3:
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
383
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
377
Views

377 Views
Message 12 of 38


@jimc91 wrote:The people that are triggered by a Trump flag and act out by committing violence, need mental help.

Image result for images cartoon members of cults



Highly recommended.
Image result for leaving a cult bookhttps://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/trump-fits-the-profile-of-a-classic-cult-leader-can-his-follower...
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
377
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
378
Views

378 Views
Message 13 of 38

@jimc91 wrote:

What about this?  What about that?  deflect to anything other than the facts that have taken place in Indiana concerning the attack on two children because they have a Trump flag on their bike...  TDS is rampant on this board.  The people that are triggered by a Trump flag and act out by committing violence, need mental help.

 

 


Also in need of mental help are the ones who refuse to understand that their own side is also at fault and the President that they are WORSHIPPING is encouraging violence and division.  You post more BS articles on here trying to drum up hate and revisionist history than any other poster.  You need to look in a mirror and stop pointing fingers.

And, as usual, you are unable to answer even the SIMPLEST questions posed to you.

If you really want to end the hate and division, then you need to focus on the cause of it and NOT individual cases of it.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
378
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
339
Views

339 Views
Message 14 of 38

What about this?  What about that?  deflect to anything other than the facts that have taken place in Indiana concerning the attack on two children because they have a Trump flag on their bike...  TDS is rampant on this board.  The people that are triggered by a Trump flag and act out by committing violence, need mental help.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
339
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
369
Views

369 Views
Message 15 of 38

@jimc91 wrote:

You guys are TOO FUNNY!!

 

Not one person has addressed the behavior of the couple in the original post!  

 

Instead all we get is an attempt to divert away from the actual topic with endless "What aboutisms".  What has any of this to do with your aboutisms?  It has everything to do with despicable behavior aimed at two children because they had a flag that supports Trump on their bicycle!  

 

That to me is despicable and you guys just dismiss it so you can type the word cult.  That in and of itself is "cult like" behavior, based on your hate of the President.  

 

The "Hate Trump Cult" has formed right here on this forum

 

Get a hold of yourselves!!  You guys are totally out of control...

 

 

 

 

 


I will ask the same question again that you have not answered, who on here has praised this couple for their actions?  There is another thread with this exact same topic on it (that was started before yours) and  nobody there has supported this couple.  You seem to be the one with the "what aboutisms".

Again, prove to us you are not a simply Trump sycophant by telling us something he has done that you do not approve of. 

By the way I have never said that Trump does EVERYTHING wrong, just that I disagree with the majority of what he does.  Unfortunately, as his more of his base joins his cult, his actions keep getting worse over time, so there are less of his actions that I would support.

Do you really believe this person is the smartest man in the world and knows everything better than anybody else?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
369
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
365
Views

365 Views
Message 16 of 38

@jimc91 wrote:

 

 

The "Hate Trump Cult" has formed right here on this forum

 

Get a hold of yourselves!!  You guys are totally out of control...

 


The "hate cult" formed on this forum a long time ago, back when Obama took office. Then they started yelling "lock her up" in reference to HIllary.  I have yet to hear the "hate cult" denounce the violence of the mass murders committed by the White Males that were admitted Right Wingers, like the guy that mailed bombs to Congress. I have yet to hear them denounce tRump's statements asking for violence like "punch them in the face". I have yet to hear the "hate cult" denounce trump for saying there were "nice people on both sides" in reference to the KKK and those protesting them at Charlottesville. I have yet to hear the "hate cult" denounce the actions of the KKK supporter who ran his vehicle into the crowd protesting the KKK in Charlottesville, killing a woman and injuring dozens of others. Instead all I hear (or read) are denials, distraction, and the denigrating of others. THAT is what being "totally out of control" is.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
365
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
364
Views

364 Views
Message 17 of 38

@jimc91 wrote:

The bottom line here is the dimms have gone off the rails and their hate for this President is greater than their love for their country and their refusal to condemn this couple that allowed their hate to move into a violent action against two children.  

 

That is despicable behavior and so far no one here has addressed that basic fact.  

 

The dimms seem to no longer be able to process reality and understand the difference between what is acceptable and unacceptable in our society...  All because Hillary did not win the 2016 election so all those sore losers started and continue to support "The Resistance" and now it has morphed into violence against children.  

 

What is wrong with you people?

 

 

 

 

 


The bottom line is that those on the right love Trump so much that they are willing to destroy everything good about this country to kiss up to Trump. News flash - Trump will throw you under the bus faster than you can take a breath if it will make him feel better.

 

Why do you love Trump instead of supporting this country? Open you eyes and mind and you can maybe get over your TDS.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
364
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
363
Views

363 Views
Message 18 of 38

You guys are TOO FUNNY!!

 

Not one person has addressed the behavior of the couple in the original post!  

 

Instead all we get is an attempt to divert away from the actual topic with endless "What aboutisms".  What has any of this to do with your aboutisms?  It has everything to do with despicable behavior aimed at two children because they had a flag that supports Trump on their bicycle!  

 

That to me is despicable and you guys just dismiss it so you can type the word cult.  That in and of itself is "cult like" behavior, based on your hate of the President.  

 

The "Hate Trump Cult" has formed right here on this forum

 

Get a hold of yourselves!!  You guys are totally out of control...

 

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
363
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
412
Views

412 Views
Message 19 of 38

@jimc91 wrote:

The bottom line here is the dimms have gone off the rails and their hate for this President is greater than their love for their country and their refusal to condemn this couple that allowed their hate to move into a violent action against two children.  

 

That is despicable behavior and so far no one here has addressed that basic fact.  

 

The dimms seem to no longer be able to process reality and understand the difference between what is acceptable and unacceptable in our society...  All because Hillary did not win the 2016 election so all those sore losers started and continue to support "The Resistance" and now it has morphed into violence against children.  

 

What is wrong with you people?

 

 

 

 

 


JimC, who is defending the original couple you are posting about?  Another diversion attempt to try and "prove" that the present administration is perfect?

 

To prove that you simply agree with Trump and are not a member of a cult (somebody who unquestioningly believes everything a leader says) please let us know something that Trump has done that you do not agree with.  Tweeting too much (unless you disagree with a specific tweet) does not count, since you are simply saying he should not be trying to talk to disbelievers.  Saying he chooses the wrong people also does not count, since it is blaming individuals he has let into his "church" who will not follow his teaching.  Please tell us a specific policy example that you do not agree with, or a specific statement that you consider to be untrue.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
412
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
392
Views

392 Views
Message 20 of 38
it must be that good ole Trump Cult amnesia I am thinking william, honestly I don't know what else it could be, LOL!!!! How quickly they tend to forget, OOPS!!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
392
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors