Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HATE ........... A Product Of Trumpism

Message 1 of 140

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

When is Trump going to make English the official American language?  He should have done that two years ago when he had the Congress.

He should probably learn how to speak English first. We wouldn’t want to ban our President because he cannot speak the official language would we?

I know of no one who has a problem understanding the President. Sure there are "agreement" problems but agree or disagree everyone seems to know what they are agreeing with or disagreeing with.

What problems have you had??

The problem thinking people have is not "understanding" what the ToadPOUTS says, it's the pain of knowing he's an imbecile. His impromptu speaking sounds like the rant of a totally self-absorbed 6 year-old, and he cannot read a speech without mispronouncing a dozen words, and then trying to cover up his lack of 2d grade skills by pretending he didn't say it.

Barr bought him a few more days of denial, but eventually the Mueller Report will come out and those other investigations will conclude and lil donny and his friends and family will be exposed for the conniving traitors they are.

In the post I was responding to, you were questioning the President's ability to speak English. I must admit, I do not see what Barr has to do with the President's command of the English language.

Back to basics - take a look at the topic and then look at your post and see where the hatred lies.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 140

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

When is Trump going to make English the official American language?  He should have done that two years ago when he had the Congress.

He should probably learn how to speak English first. We wouldn’t want to ban our President because he cannot speak the official language would we?

I know of no one who has a problem understanding the President. Sure there are "agreement" problems but agree or disagree everyone seems to know what they are agreeing with or disagreeing with.

What problems have you had??

The problem thinking people have is not "understanding" what the ToadPOUTS says, it's the pain of knowing he's an imbecile. His impromptu speaking sounds like the rant of a totally self-absorbed 6 year-old, and he cannot read a speech without mispronouncing a dozen words, and then trying to cover up his lack of 2d grade skills by pretending he didn't say it.

Barr bought him a few more days of denial, but eventually the Mueller Report will come out and those other investigations will conclude and lil donny and his friends and family will be exposed for the conniving traitors they are.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 140

@alferdpacker wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

NOT says "Liberals have difficulty understanding Trump because he doesn't use too many sentences that include the words "free stuff", or "tax increases", or "reparations".

----------------

No NOT , it's the more than 8,000 Lies , but I guess you're OK with a Life of Lies !! The Leader of the Free World should not be a Bull **bleep**ter !!

I can't count how many Alt-Left Liberals have kept talking about these 9,000 lies for so long but NO ONE will post a VF list of all these lies.  Maybe you will.  Not someone's interpretation of what they 'think' the lies are, but an ACTUAL FACTUAL list of all 9,000 supposed lies.  If you all know there are 9,000 then by all means enlighten us all....just the actual list please or we'll continue to consider it just another Liberal talking point.

❛The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.❜

Glad to oblige cm9889168:

Or you can just Google "List of Trump's Lies" and get 15,700,000 results in 0.34 seconds like I did, then pick one for yourself.

IF you play GOPerGames and insist the horrific mendacity of Donny Bonesuprs must come to some specific number of falsehoods to be true, you may have to search for a bit, but I'm sure perseverance will pay off and you'll find the post with the right number.

You didn't read what I asked for yet...."Not someone's interpretation of what they 'think' the lies are, but an ACTUAL FACTUAL list of all 9,000 supposed lies.  If you all know there are 9,000 then by all means enlighten us all....just the actual list please"

You gave me Politifact's and here is why I didn't want someone else's interpretation/opinion:

PolitiFact

News Media

The AllSides Media Bias Rating is:

Political News Media Bias Rating: Lean LeftLean Left

Would you accept something that 'leans right"?  I just want to read a list to see for myself and not read a Liberal interpretation.  You tell me to 'Google it' but you are the one who believes there is a list of 9,000 lies so you should be able to produce it.  Or is it all just another Liberal talking point?  You shouldn't believe those Fake News one-liner headlines without researching them.

PS Not to embarrass you more, but there are only 227 on that site...way less than the 9,000 the Alt Left 'claims'. (oops)

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."

It has been observed that right wingers have been unable to tell truth from falsehood since they undertook to defend the guilty as hell felonious Nixon.  

That right wing disconnect in reasoning has been a conservative feature since Kennedy defeated Nixon...

Typical Alt Left Liberal - divert or pretend like you didn't read the question when you're wrong or don't have an answer to reporting falsehoods....just stuck on BS and repeat.

❛The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.❜

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 140

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

NOT says "Liberals have difficulty understanding Trump because he doesn't use too many sentences that include the words "free stuff", or "tax increases", or "reparations".

----------------

No NOT , it's the more than 8,000 Lies , but I guess you're OK with a Life of Lies !! The Leader of the Free World should not be a Bull **bleep**ter !!

I can't count how many Alt-Left Liberals have kept talking about these 9,000 lies for so long but NO ONE will post a VF list of all these lies.  Maybe you will.  Not someone's interpretation of what they 'think' the lies are, but an ACTUAL FACTUAL list of all 9,000 supposed lies.  If you all know there are 9,000 then by all means enlighten us all....just the actual list please or we'll continue to consider it just another Liberal talking point.

Or you can just Google "List of Trump's Lies" and get 15,700,000 results in 0.34 seconds like I did, then pick one for yourself.

IF you play GOPerGames and insist the horrific mendacity of Donny Bonesuprs must come to some specific number of falsehoods to be true, you may have to search for a bit, but I'm sure perseverance will pay off and you'll find the post with the right number.

You didn't read what I asked for yet...."Not someone's interpretation of what they 'think' the lies are, but an ACTUAL FACTUAL list of all 9,000 supposed lies.  If you all know there are 9,000 then by all means enlighten us all....just the actual list please"

You gave me Politifact's and here is why I didn't want someone else's interpretation/opinion:

PolitiFact

News Media

Would you accept something that 'leans right"?  I just want to read a list to see for myself and not read a Liberal interpretation.  You tell me to 'Google it' but you are the one who believes there is a list of 9,000 lies so you should be able to produce it.  Or is it all just another Liberal talking point?  You shouldn't believe those Fake News one-liner headlines without researching them.

PS Not to embarrass you more, but there are only 227 on that site...way less than the 9,000 the Alt Left 'claims'. (oops)

It has been observed that right wingers have been unable to tell truth from falsehood since they undertook to defend the guilty as hell felonious Nixon.  

That right wing disconnect in reasoning has been a conservative feature since Kennedy defeated Nixon...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 140

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

----------------

PolitiFact

News Media

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 140

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

----------------

I can't count how many Alt-Left Liberals have kept talking about these 9,000 lies for so long but NO ONE will post a VF list of all these lies.  Maybe you will.  Not someone's interpretation of what they 'think' the lies are, but an ACTUAL FACTUAL list of all 9,000 suposed lies.  If you all know there is 9,000 then by all means enlighten us all....just the actual list please or we'll continue to consider it just another Liberal talking point.

That took me to - 

Here's a fact: You ended up in the wrong place!

Probably caused by the Reagan tax cuts.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 140

@mandm84 wrote:

----------------

No NOT , it's the more than 8,000 Lies.

Wrong again! Trump doesn't ever use "free stuff, tax increases, or reparations" ever ever. He leaves that to Democrats who promise their lemmings the list of freebies all at the expense of others.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 140

@cm9889168 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

----------------

I can't count how many Alt-Left Liberals have kept talking about these 9,000 lies for so long but NO ONE will post a VF list of all these lies.  Maybe you will.  Not someone's interpretation of what they 'think' the lies are, but an ACTUAL FACTUAL list of all 9,000 suposed lies.  If you all know there is 9,000 then by all means enlighten us all....just the actual list please or we'll continue to consider it just another Liberal talking point.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 140

3247AE67-DDB0-4243-885A-BDE00C582476.jpeg

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 140

@mandm84 wrote:

----------------

No NOT , it's the more than 8,000 Lies.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors