Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 56

More hilarity...and arrests - this time in West Texas.    A bar owner decided they did not agree with Gov. Abbott call to keep bars closed....   so a bunch of boys with toys were located to come in for cash and make a stand "for the little lady"  

Hilariously, some one made a FB event:  need to open a bar so they could feed the kids - really?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/cops-arrest-armed-men-texas-bar-owner-violated/story?id=70509866

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 56

To ignore race allows racism to continue.   Those who are silent are complicit. 

It's a significant detail -- almost all white men who protest -- when they are the numerical minority in America.  Do you think African Americans would feel welcome at a protest with confederate flags?  Or Jewish Americans where there are references to Nazi propaganda, or women or people of color where the Proud Boys take up space?  

No.  The protesters should have run off the racists....you know....if they actually cared about ending racism. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 56
williamb39198 posted..

Not to bring race up..wink! wink!...but these groups look extremely white, don’t they. And looks like a lot of trump paraphernalia, cross z’s, con flags, guns.

=======================================================

You just had to bring up race....that says a lot.

" And looks like a lot of trump paraphernalia, cross z’s, con flags, guns." Say what? Can you explain?

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 56

jimc91 wrote:

The hatred, bitterness and negativity from the left never seems to quit...  Must be a miserable way live...

myexper reply:

Well, it was "the right" that waved Confederate flags, Swastikas and nooses.

The Swastika and noose a symbol of "hatred".

The Confederate flag a symbol of "bitterness" and "negativity" ... AND TREASON!

As such, your comment is obviously misdirected and clearly pertains to "the right"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 56

The hatred, bitterness and negativity from the left never seems to quit...  Must be a miserable way live...

Back to the garden, there is always work to do that’s good for the soul and body.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 56

If we could arrange for those protestors to ONLY come into contact with each other, I say we open EVERYTHING for them, and by November, there'll not be a single Michigan vote for tRump because there won't be a single voter left who's that dumb.

But alas, the morons won't stick that closely together, so like disgruntled parents, the sane adults will have to remain in charge and keep the rest of us from heading over the cliff tRump is chasing his supporters toward.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 56

jimc91 wrote:

Those men look serious and are exercising their 2nd Amendment right.  Does that make you angry?

myexper reply in blue:

Actually, the clown on the far right was committing a crime by brandishing his assault rifle!

And these same type of threatening clowns were also waving Confederate flags, Swastikas and nooses. What does any of that have to do with "exercising the 2nd Amendment"?

These clowns are nothing but admitted traitors, hate mongers and racists as clearly shown by their display of:

Confederate flags ... symbol of treason

Swastikas .... symbol of hatred

Nooses ...... symbol of racism

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 56

They neither make me angry nor intimidate me. The look serious? LOL They look like idiots. They're genetic mistakes. No matter how many guns these "patriots" have they couldn't whip a few Eagle Scouts armed with Swiss Army knives. You know, the ones with the corkscrews and nail files.

Sometimes they make me laugh and sometimes they make me sad because they get to vote.

I'd like to invite them for a walk with me from Alphabet City to Washington Heights. I've taken it many times, my only weapons are hiking boots and I've never had a speck of trouble.

Oh, they're free to bring those rebel flags with them if they like but I'll be walking a long way from them if they do.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 56

Here are some for you.  

April 15 in Lansing.  Confederate flags and the white nationalist group Proud Boys.  Very fine people indeed.  <sarcasm>

lansing protest 2.jpg

Lansing protest 3.jpg

lansing protest.jpg

Wisconsin protest:

Wisconsin protest.jpg

State of Washington protest:

Washington protest.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 56

Jim:

There is at least one Reb. leader in the Mich. legislature who tells us that the Mich. armed irregulars should not have been allowed at the State Capitol. It seem per him there are a number of these groups in the State. There groups function as Trump brown shirts, the same as the KKK and other far right armed  groups do in other States. All Dictators need  groups like this as they take power. Hitler had his brown shirts and they did the same things for him.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors