Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Guess who has done a 180 now on Mueller testifying......

Message 1 of 5

Mueller?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

ChasKy53:  Of course trump and his attorneys don't want Mueller to testify, they all know that trump is guilty as heck.

Ya think? I thought maybe it's because Trump is so modest he didn't want Mueller praising him and telling how innocent he found him to be.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5
agreed! He makes Nixon look like a walk in the park!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@Tom5678 wrote:

His attorneys and Rudi Guiliani must be afraid of SOMETHING? What could it be??? Last week he was all in on Mueller testifying,  but now not so much. Hmmmm.

I recall quite vividly his reaction upon being told there was an investigation into Russian meddling in his election. Remember it? " I am *ucked, it's the end of my Presidency."....what is he/they afraid of with Mueller testifying?? More truth will come out? Stay tuned on this one......even Barr said last week he would have no problems with Mueller testifying. Let us see now, if Trump exerts a TON of pressure on Barr now with Mueller maybe testifying on the 15th.. like I said, stay tuned!

Of course trump and his attorneys don't want Mueller to testify, they all know that trump is guilty as heck. The same reason they defy every subpoena. This is the most corrupt presidential administration and Senate majority we have ever had.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Guess who has done a 180 now on Mueller testifying......

Message 5 of 5

His attorneys and Rudi Guiliani must be afraid of SOMETHING? What could it be??? Last week he was all in on Mueller testifying,  but now not so much. Hmmmm.

I recall quite vividly his reaction upon being told there was an investigation into Russian meddling in his election. Remember it? " I am *ucked, it's the end of my Presidency."....what is he/they afraid of with Mueller testifying?? More truth will come out? Stay tuned on this one......even Barr said last week he would have no problems with Mueller testifying. Let us see now, if Trump exterts a TON of pressure on Barr now with Mueller maybe testifying on the 15th.. like I said, stay tuned!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors