Ready for your next job? Get a free resume review from AARP Resume Advisor.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Guess Trump Will Not Play the Silly Games

Message 11 of 46

@Soosie wrote:

I might be able to buy into what some of you say, IF JUST ONCE, one of you offered a reasonable explanation about why a wall will not help.  I see all kinds of posts with criticism of the right with some serious name calling and all kinds of posts with criticism of President Trump, but not one time have a I seen a clear, understandable reason about why a wall will not stop some of the illegals (read carefully) illegals, digest (illegals) coming into the United States.  All I see is posts that indicate you know exactly why a wall will not work and that you know absolutely that these people have no illegals among the numbers.  I watch the news in the evening and I don't hear or see what you people post.  I don't sit all day long and hunt the internet for stories just to back up what I want to present as truth.  To me that would be foolish on my part.  It is also hard for me to believe a group of people who have penned silly names to fellow Americans and the President of the United States.  When I read here, I find so much of this just silly and child like.  Some of it is indeed so silly I start to wonder who is dressing some people for the day.

Border Fencing 2.png

Battery Operated - Reciprocating Saw (Sawzall) - available on Amazon under $100 - Drug & Human Smugglers Make Billions

Border Fencing 3.png

Test of steel prototype for border wall showed it could easily be sawed through

A photo demonstrated that the steel columns could breached with a common industrial tool.

Trump was told & buried the information in the Report

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/test-steel-prototype-border-wall-showed-it-could-be-saw...

( " RESIST TRUMP! - DON'T BACK DOWN!)

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 46

Indeed!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 46

Centristsin2010,

Easy to answer the question. Trump just brings out the worst in people. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 46

Gee Soosie.  What on God's earth does your post have to do with the topic other than baiting and attacking others? "How's that working for ya?"

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 46

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

I watch the news in the evening and I don't hear or see what you people post.  I don't sit all day long and hunt the internet for stories just to back up what I want to present as truth.  It is also hard for me to believe a group of people who have penned silly names to fellow Americans and the President of the United States.  When I read here, I find so much of this just silly and child like.  Some of it is indeed so silly I start to wonder who is dressing some people for the day.

It would be wonderful if just ONE TIME you presented your fellow discussion group members with on topic data that reinforces what you have written but, alas and alack, that doesn't happen.

Your posts spiral into criticism of your fellow posters just as the post above has done.

As in the post above, you allude to other posters needing help dressing, you allude to other posters being childlike, you allude to other posters as being silly, you allude to other posters "sitting all day" and "hunting" the internet for stories and, worse yet, you accuse other posters of lying by saying you "don't hear" or "see" what other people post on the news. REALLY?????

Absolutely correct, NC.  No apparent desire to engage in an actual discussion. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 46
Tarheel, I love it when you take up the baton. Keep in mind I have stated that I am sure some of you are interchangeable. I know you well enough now that you will try to bash me for names. Ain't happening pal, but I have been able to determine what this site is really all about and why the ole boys' club protects it so carefully. Sorry, your post will go unnoticed after the first read. I'm not sure where you got the idea that YOU can demand something from ME or hurt my feelings with you bashing. As Dr. Phil says, "How's it working for you?"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 46

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 46

@Soosie wrote:

I watch the news in the evening and I don't hear or see what you people post.  I don't sit all day long and hunt the internet for stories just to back up what I want to present as truth.  It is also hard for me to believe a group of people who have penned silly names to fellow Americans and the President of the United States.  When I read here, I find so much of this just silly and child like.  Some of it is indeed so silly I start to wonder who is dressing some people for the day.

It would be wonderful if just ONE TIME you presented your fellow discussion group members with on topic data that reinforces what you have written but, alas and alack, that doesn't happen.

Your posts spiral into criticism of your fellow posters just as the post above has done.

As in the post above, you allude to other posters needing help dressing, you allude to other posters being childlike, you allude to other posters as being silly, you allude to other posters "sitting all day" and "hunting" the internet for stories and, worse yet, you accuse other posters of lying by saying you "don't hear" or "see" what other people post on the news. REALLY?????

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 46
Mick, are you saying all illegals are brown skinned people? I didn't know this.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 46

@Soosie wrote:

I might be able to buy into what some of you say, IF JUST ONCE, one of you offered a reasonable explanation about why a wall will not help.  I see all kinds of posts with criticism of the right with some serious name calling and all kinds of posts with criticism of President Trump, but not one time have a I seen a clear, understandable reason about why a wall will not stop some of the illegals (read carefully) illegals, digest (illegals) coming into the United States.  All I see is posts that indicate you know exactly why a wall will not work and that you know absolutely that these people have no illegals among the numbers.  I watch the news in the evening and I don't hear or see what you people post.  I don't sit all day long and hunt the internet for stories just to back up what I want to present as truth.  To me that would be foolish on my part.  It is also hard for me to believe a group of people who have penned silly names to fellow Americans and the President of the United States.  When I read here, I find so much of this just silly and child like.  Some of it is indeed so silly I start to wonder who is dressing some people for the day.

It's really pretty simple @Soosie

Humans are not as Stupid & Helpless & Lacking in Ingenuity as you apparently think they are -  it's possible you only think that about Brown Skinned people......but you would be wrong 

I spent 18 months in Vietnam - US Soldiers had a had time cutting North Vietnamese Supply Routes to their Soldiers in the South - Why? - Motivated People are not Stupid - They Find a Way - Tunnels - Trails that are only used when the Americans were somewhere else

We've been in Afghanstan 20 years - WHY? Motivated people are not stupid and they don;t give up

There are 10 - 50 Million Illegals in this Country - everyone of them figured out a way to get here and they've been extremely proficient at staying here

There are already hundreds of Miles of Border Fencing along the Areas where CPB themselves have reported they encounter the most illegal crossings

San Diego CA. & Nogales AZ being Prime Examples

I don't think you really understand the situation on the Border - there are huge Cities on both sides in many areas - with the Wall/Fencing running right in between - people start a Tunnel inside one Building on the Mexican Side and come up in a Building on the US side

Border Fencing 1.png

The US puts up Monstrous Fences like this one below

Border Fencing.png

The Smugglers just dig Tunnels Underneath Them - complete with Lighting and Railroad Tracks

NOGALES, Ariz. — On an embankment that runs along a towering steel fence separating this border town from its Mexican sister city, a patch of new concrete with a date carved into it stands out, marking the exit of a tunnel Border Patrol agents sealed in May.

Dozens more like it snake around town, part of a vast underground network that Mexican drug cartels have used for years to funnel hundreds of pounds of illicit drugs into the United States.

When Border Patrol agents find the tunnels, they dump concrete to seal them and stamp them with the date that they are shut down.

But they struggle to stay ahead of the digging. Last Friday, the Border Patrol, in a joint operation with Mexican authorities, discovered an unfinished tunnel that started in a Mexican cemetery.

“The clock is ticking as soon as they complete a tunnel,” said Kevin Hecht, a Border Patrol tunneling expert. “They know that we will eventually find them. But if even one load gets through before we find it, they consider it a success.”

Mount Everest .jpg

Source - https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/us-mexico-border-wall-tunnels.html

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&q=tunnels+under+the+border+youtube

( " RESIST TRUMP! - DON'T BACK DOWN!)

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views