Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Greenland reacts with horror

Message 11 of 17

http://www.usadebtclock.com/

ANYONE checked our debt--clock lately ?    

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17
Ma Volta, I don't think it would be his Deutsche bank credit card, lol....
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17

And what credit card would he put that on?

The Trump administration has already unleashed the mining and fossil fuel industries on Alaska. So yeah, they'd love to get their greedy paws on Greenland and any other property that they could exploit for profit. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

This is donald's big distraction routine....ICYMI it is having a very bad week...while on vacation again.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17
now that his environmental or should I say lack of environmental policies have helped melt Greenland before our eyes, now he sees dollar signs. Typical Trump. That's all the criminal in Chief cares about.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Greenland reacts with horror

Message 17 of 17

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-greenland-purchase-buy-denmark-white-house-i...

'Oh please God no': Greenland reacts with horror at Trump plan to buy island

Local politician urges Denmark to grant independence to territory rather than sell to US

Greenlanders have reacted angrily after reports emerged Donald Trumphas repeatedly floated the idea of buying the island from Denmark. 

The US president has suggested purchasing the vast Arctic territory on numerous occasions with staff after hearing about its natural resources and geopolitical importance, according to the Wall Street Journal

He has even reportedly asked his White House counsel to explore the idea, although it remains unclear how negotiations would be carried out. 

But residents in Greenland’s capital Nuuk met the proposal with short shrift. 

“No thanks to Trump buying Greenland!” tweeted Aaja Chemnitz Larsen, a Greenlandic politician representing one of two seats for the island in the Danish parliament. 

She urged the Danish authorities instead to create a “more equal partnership” with Greenland and to ultimately grant it independence. 

One local simply responded, “Oh please God no”, at the prospect, while another tweeted, We are not something you can just buy. Keep away from our country, adding the hashtag #Jerk

If United States of America buy me and my Greenland fellows then what? Are you sure? @whitehouse @realDonaldTrump, tweeted one Nuuk expedition company employee.

Kudos
Views
Replies