Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Greatest Businessman Forgets to Register Own Building

Message 1 of 4

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

This seems HUGE to me; and something that might be impeachable (failure to uphold the law)?

Thanks for the post. Hoping this might bring attention to the "favors" this person receives that NO POTUS has before or should now receive...

I, at this point, have given up, but this made me feel hopeful again.

Thank you!

Well of course - to be fair - The Donald - has nothing to do with running his businesses anymore - we all have to remember he turned complete control over to his Sons

Wait a minute - didn;t - The Donald say if his Sons screwed up they would - Be Fired?

Regardless, I guess the Sons aren;t the business Geniuses the Old Man was - if you can;t even remember to Register the Castle the Creep Lives in what are they going to do when someone like Putin comes calling and wants to do some businsess with them?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

This seems HUGE to me; and something that might be impeachable (failure to uphold the law)?

Thanks for the post. Hoping this might bring attention to the "favors" this person receives that NO POTUS has before or should now receive...

I, at this point, have given up, but this made me feel hopeful again.

Thank you!

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

INEPT IS AS INEPT DOES!!!!

TOO

FUNNY

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Greatest Businessman Forgets to Register Own Building

Message 4 of 4

Trump Organization Rushes To Register Trump Tower After NBC News Call

After NBC News contacted The Trump Organization on Tuesday to let the firm know it was in violation of New York City law for not registering Trump Tower, the company has completed the necessary paperwork and registered the property.

The Trump Organization, the umbrella corporation for Donald Trump's holdings, owns the skyscraper at 725 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan and is headquartered there. Donald and Melania Trump have a penthouse in the tower and Trump's sons also maintain offices in the building.

Property owners of certain residential buildings are required by city law to register with the New York City Department of Housing Preservation & Development every year, but Trump Tower’s registration expired in 2016 and The Trump Organization never renewed it. Failing to register can result in a fine of up to $500, and revokes some of the rights usually enjoyed by property owners.

On Tuesday morning, NBC News contacted The Trump Organization. Not long after, according  to city officials, a representative of The Trump Organization sent the necessary paperwork to the agency.

"This was an inadvertent clerical error that has since been remedied," a spokesperson for the Trump Organization told NBC News.

Source - http://www.nbcnews.com/card/trump-organization-rushes-register-trump-tower-after-nbc-news-call-n7366...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors