Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Grassley-Graham Memo Affirms Nunes Memo — Media Yawns

Message 1 of 15

@Panjandrom wrote:

smca:  Sorry rk9152 but I don't think that comment was addressed to you, was it now?  Gee, it's becoming so confusing around here!

You're talking to an oozing bowl of jello and his aim is to confuse. Stick around 'cuz it only gets worse. But it's entertaining.

How, pray tell does not liking the idea of freedom of speech being limited to those opposed to the President relate to jello? And, it is hardly entertaining.

And to think, you on the left call we on the right Nazis and fascists. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Please do not pollute this board with  Opinion of individuals that agree with Trump.

Sounds like you are aligning with scout's "brave new world" in which "Dear Leader" is in charge of everything including what we are allowed to think.

Oh, so you too believe whatever anyone that has a pen can put in a newspaper and consider that news?   No wonder you are always mistaken in mos  of what you post.  I do not pay attention to any ones  opinions. I only deal with facts.

We do have freedom of speech. The most offensive aspect was the reference to President Trump. You are attempting to politicize that freedom.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

@smca wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Please do not pollute this board with  Opinion of individuals that agree with Trump.

Sounds like you are aligning with scout's "brave new world" in which "Dear Leader" is in charge of everything including what we are allowed to think. 

Sorry rk9152 but I don't think that comment was addressed to you, was it now?  Gee, it's becoming so confusing around here!

It is the comment itself that earned  - "Sounds like you are aligning with scout's "brave new world" in which "Dear Leader" is in charge of everything including what we are allowed to think".

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

smca:  Sorry rk9152 but I don't think that comment was addressed to you, was it now?  Gee, it's becoming so confusing around here!

You're talking to an oozing bowl of jello and his aim is to confuse. Stick around 'cuz it only gets worse. But it's entertaining.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

smca:  It's not just the media that's yawning.  Do you honestly think that anyone gives a rip about GOP memos written by unscrupulous partisans or your interpretation of them?  Especially when the lying leader of those partisans is withholding the Dems' response?  Give it a rest, already.

That's exactly correct. No one cares except the clueless faithful Trump supporters. They follow every one of these bogus stories breathlessly and they're convinced with each one that it will lead to arrests and convictions. They're unable to see that they're being played like fiddles.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

jimc91:  We need a full-blown investigation of how the FISA court came to grant warrants to spy on Carter Page.

Still all upset over that FISA warrant? What is so hard to understand about it? Page was involved with the Russians & the FBI was doing exactly what they should have been doing by using surveillance to keep tabs on him. Do you possibly think they should have left him alone or could it be you're angry because the FISA warrant allowed the FBI to learn what he was doing in the Trump campaign? I choose option two. Lol

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Oh, so you too believe whatever anyone that has a pen can put in a newspaper and consider that news?   No wonder you are always mistaken in mos  of what you post.  I do not pay attention to any ones  opinions. I only deal with facts.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Sorry rk9152 but I don't think that comment was addressed to you, was it now?  Gee, it's becoming so confusing around here!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

BREAKAING NEWS FROM FOX! Larry and Curley agree with Moe because that's what their script calls for!! AMAZING and solid verification Moe was telling the truth, no Foxbots question reasoning, or if reason had anything to do with it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

@rker321 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors