Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: God. I miss the Obama administration.

Message 1 of 4
there hasn't been a day that has gone by, that I don't miss him and Michelle. Grace, class and most of all intelligence, that and respect from around the world, unlike our current situation.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

I miss Obamas speeches.  The air of grace and education he portrayed. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

I do too.  Obama's White House web site was always informative of issues past, present and future.  I really miss that responsible, professional sharing with the world.

dt's site is horrific.  Snake oil sales pitches and as ridiculous as his stupid tweets.  There is no information re anything of importance.  Nothing is 'current'.  His 'schedule' is not even available.  PATHETIC.

Remembering how Obama conducted himself gives hope that another person who actually has the credentials, wisdom, honesty and integrity to fill this Public Service position will be able to clean up the dirt dt has soiled our country with, give hope.

The cult really ought to do a comparison.  Think of a question to 'search' either site.  You should then be asking yourself -  Why does dt's WhiteHouse.gov look and read like an 8th grade civics project - what the heck and why/what is dt hiding!

My best guess is he believes people are stupid and feels that is the best thing he can make sure of.  Most people treat their dogs better than dt does Americans. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

God. I miss the Obama administration.

Message 4 of 4

I miss the days when there was no question the POTUS was not sleeping with the enemy.  When there were no scandals in his administration.  When there was no question about his loyalty to his country and his wife.  When no one was asking any questions about whether he profited from his position.  

I loved that his administration worked seamlessly and had access to the best minds of the county.  It took over an economic system so wounded people thought the capitalist system might be dead and he saved it.  

I was heartened when every time there was a question about how something was handled, like at Benghazi, the Congress investigated and came back with a clean bill of health.  When Congress could actually gin up the political will to investigate.  

It is odd to look back on an administration that kept Congress and the American people informed of the deals and discussions. They had witnesses and stenographers. They had goals when they met with our friends and enemies. 

It was a lovely time. 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors