Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Global Climate Strike

Message 51 of 130

@MsStretch wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

No, I'm saying that I don't want to ASSIGN anything to the government that is a catch all for more useless regulations and taxes! You are saying that there is no hope. As cars get more efficient and more hybrid vehicles are on the road, there is less CO2 and emissions. I have heard AOC's plan and I don't want the government planning that form of rule and powers to transfer money from one to another.

Yeah, what's up with more hybrid vehicles and more efficient cars on the road? 

Well, don't worry, Dirty Don is hard at work stopping all that nonsense dead in its tracks.

How dare those uppity states like California try to dictate their own emissions regulations?!  Their time would be better spent raking their forest floors!

Yepperoo, ya gotta admire a president with a vision for the... PAST.  puke2.gif

Yup .... If Trump drove a car, it would have no windshield ..... just a rear view mirror!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 130

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:
If you don't like OAC's Green New Deal proposal, why don't you support the proposal the regressives have put together?

AOC is a leftist windbag.  Why would anyone support her "new Green Deal" which just transfers money to others and accomplishes nothing positive?  The right doesn't pretend they have a plan to FIX the climate because they don't know how to control the climate which the left is only privy to!

"The right" doesn't have a plan for climate change because they continue to deny the obvious reason why our climate is changing.  They prefer unsubstantiated ludicrous opinion over scientific facts!

The right is smart enough to know that the climate has always changed while the left still thinks they have control of the climate and the "fix" is to mandate wealth redistribution, elimination of fossil fuels, travel by train, require every home be rebuilt, and change your diet to vegan.

It's Nothappening myexper!!!!!

Indeed ..... Your false accusations are "not happening" because they were 'made up' with absolutely no substantiation!!!

You seem to think if you declare something so, the people will accept your word over someone elses.

No .... That's obviously YOUR game ..... as exhibited by your numerous unsubstantiated false accusations.

Your "substantiation" is as good as anyone elses!

It's far better as it's based on facts.

And at issue, is the fact that you provide "no substantiation" .... just false made up accusations!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 130

@Richva wrote:

Trying to convice the Trump followers about Climate change is as impossible as when the Church didn't want to accept that the earth was round. and killed people in the Inquisition for spreading "fake news"

no name
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 130
MsStretch posted...

BRAVO!

... to Greta.

====================================================
Poor Greta. She lost her childhood!

She has been brainwashed.

She was well coached.

It does show how low some will go to scare people when they use children!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 130

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted..

Why? Because she does not want her children to inherit an uninhabitable planet so the regressives can deny science?

===============================================================

That was funny...you do have a way with words.

Global extinction of humanity is funny?  You don't even bother to argue about that anymore? Just assume it must happen? Couldn't you just say "no, that will not happen because This study says it won't"?  Pretend that you might be right. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 130
Richva posted..

Why? Because she does not want her children to inherit an uninhabitable planet so the regressives can deny science?

===============================================================

That was funny...you do have a way with words.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 130

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg delivers scathing speech at U.N.

"How dare you! You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words," Thunberg said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/teen-climate-activist-greta-thunberg-delivers-scathing-speech-u-n...

=======================================================================

What a radical girl. It would be interesting in seeing and hearing about her background...family..schooling,etc.

I think its not her childhood she has lost, she has lost her ability to reason.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 130

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 130

BRAVO!

... to Greta.

Wikipedia: Greta Thunberg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 130
Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg delivers scathing speech at U.N.

"How dare you! You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words," Thunberg said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/teen-climate-activist-greta-thunberg-delivers-scathing-speech-u-n...

=======================================================================

What a radical girl. It would be interesting in seeing and hearing about her background...family..schooling,etc.

I think its not her childhood she has lost, she has lost her ability to reason.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors