Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Glacier National Park Quietly Removes Its ‘Gone by 2020’ Signs

Message 1 of 126

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:
Glacier National Park Quietly Removes Its ‘Gone by 2020’ Signs...signs that the likes of Al Gore put up ... scare tactics that the ignorant will take as fact...I see it on this board.

Think what party the workers that put up the signs voted for.

Wait, in this same thread, did you not also say (and I quote)?

@KidBoy2wrote:

Thanks for asking that. There are many links showing that humans definitely have a hand in climate change. Here is one....

https://www.edf.org/climate/9-ways-we-know-humans-triggered-climate-change

9 ways we know humans triggered climate change

So you have proof the "likes of Al Gore" and partisan workers put up those signs, right?

Besides, didn't Al Gore agree with your earlier post that "humans definitely have a hand in climate change"?

====================================================================

So you have proof the "likes of Al Gore" and partisan workers put up those signs, right? .... Never said that did I ?

Besides, didn't Al Gore agree with your earlier post that "humans definitely have a hand in climate change"?......could be ... with the paving of America we have more homes, more paved roads, more people, etc. which causes more floods more pollution and on and on.

Back to the topic of this thread... Glacier National Park Quietly Removes Its ‘Gone by 2020’ Signs...signs that the likes of Al Gore put up ... scare tactics that the ignorant will take as fact...I see it on this board.

Wow, my head is spinning with that fancy backstepping! 

I agree with your assessment about ignorance seen on this board; I just disagree with the source. 

I'm done dancing.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 126

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch's post..

@KidBoy2wrote:
Glacier National Park Quietly Removes Its ‘Gone by 2020’ Signs...signs that the likes of Al Gore put up ... scare tactics that the ignorant will take as fact...I see it on this board.

@KidBoy2wrote:

Thanks for asking that. There are many links showing that humans definitely have a hand in climate change. Here is one....

So you have proof the "likes of Al Gore" and partisan workers put up those signs, right?

Besides, didn't Al Gore agree with your earlier post that "humans definitely have a hand in climate change"?

So you have proof the "likes of Al Gore" and partisan workers put up those signs, right? .... Never said that did I ?

Besides, didn't Al Gore agree with your earlier post that "humans definitely have a hand in climate change"?......could be ... with the paving of America we have more homes, more paved roads, more people, etc. which causes more floods more pollution and on and on.

Back to the topic of this thread... Glacier National Park Quietly Removes Its ‘Gone by 2020’ Signs...signs that the likes of Al Gore put up ... scare tactics that the ignorant will take as fact...I see it on this board.

The REAL "ignorance" resides with "ignoring" the FACT that 83% of the glaciers in Glacier National Park are now gone as well as numerous glaciers elsewhere along with rapidly rising sea levels.

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 126
MsStretch's post..

@KidBoy2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 126

Kidboy wrote-Glacier National Park Quietly Removes Its ‘Gone by 2020’ Signs...signs that the likes of Al Gore put up ... scare tactics that the ignorant will take as fact...I see it on this board.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I wonder if all the liberals who bought Al Gore`s Inconvenient truth book,which state the glaciers will be gone by 2012 ,will be accused of book burning and contributing to air pollution when they set fire to their completely wrong book.LOL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 126

@KidBoy2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 126

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 126

Richva wrote-And yet, here we are with these excuses from the sitting President of the United States. He just never had to deal with any issues of importance before.  Snowflakes have a huge learning curve all the time, you know. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes they do ,especially the chicken littles who think the world is going to end because the average temperature rose .98 of one degrees in 100 years. Snowflakes think climate change is more important than North korea or  Iran dropping  a bomb on their heads  in the near future.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 126

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva wrote-The arguments the deniers give for not addressing climate change always sound like the one's my kids used when I found they had not done their homework":

• Nobody else is doing it
  • It won't do any good
  • Why do I have to do this?
  • It's too HARD!!!

They are such snowflakes---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Never had this problem with my kids,however they were never snowflakes.

And yet, here we are with these excuses from the sitting President of the United States. He just never had to deal with any issues of importance before.  Snowflakes have a huge learning curve all the time, you know. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 126

Richva wrote-The arguments the deniers give for not addressing climate change always sound like the one's my kids used when I found they had not done their homework":

• It won't do any good
  • It's too HARD!!!

They are such snowflakes---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Never had this problem with my kids,however they were never snowflakes.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 126

The arguments the deniers give for not addressing climate change always sound like the one's my kids used when I found they had not done their homework":

• It won't do any good
  • It's too HARD!!!

They are such snowflakes. 

Kudos
Views