Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Giuliani corrects us all. He never said people in Trump's campaign didn't collude with Russia

Message 1 of 5

It really doesn't matter.

I think it does matter, this is why Giuliani is trying to re-write history.

I also don't think these guys are stupid, I think they, like most criminals,  just think they're smarter then everyone else, and law enforcement.

A lifetime of privilege, power, and money has trained them to think that way, call it entitlement, the divine rights of the wealthy, or the aristocrats, it's really the same thing.

These guys need to go to prison, Trump included. Trump shouldn't be allowed to play the fool, or a President with dementia, or someone who is just really dumb. If Trump shows up in court in a bathrobe talking to himself it is to be expected.

We shouldn't fall for it or have pity on him.

We should put him in prison like the criminal he is, and I don't mean the special Mar-A-Lago President prison, Trump should go to the same federal prison as his minions, wear the same orange jump suit, eat the same food, and be required to do the same prison labor as most other people who go to prison do.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Giuliani corrects us all. He never said people in Trump's campaign didn't collude with Russia

Message 2 of 5

@nctarheel wrote:

There you have it.

An admission of collusion by the President's attorney.

He tries to separate the candidate from the campaign but we all know that isn't true.

But even if it was........ you are left with two alternatives.

(1) There was collusion with the Russians by the campaign and INDIVIDUAL-1 knew it...... or.....

(2) There was collusion with the Russians by the campaign and INDIVIDUAL-1 was so incompetent and clueless, he didn't know what was going on in his own campaign.

In one, he is a criminal as are others in his campaign.

In the other, other's in his campaign are criminal and he is stupid.

Either way, INDIVIDUAL-1 needs to be removed from office.

The election was tainted whether he knew it or not.

His attorney admitted it today.

@nctarheel wrote:

There you have it.

He tries to separate the candidate from the campaign but we all know that isn't true.

(1) There was collusion with the Russians by the campaign and INDIVIDUAL-1 knew it...... or.....

(2) There was collusion with the Russians by the campaign and INDIVIDUAL-1 was so incompetent and clueless, he didn't know what was going on in his own campaign.

The Russian GRU is famous for saying if you can't get someone to sell out their country, then look for a useful idiot. It would appear they got their money's worth.  

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@Richva wrote:

I suspect some big revelations are on their way and the Trump administration is putting the bus on blocks to make it easier for Trump to throw someone under it.  I have always assumed that Eric, for instance, would be stupid enough to collude AND be caught on tape doing it.  Well, we will see but this is an amazing turn around for Mr. G.  He seems to think Trump is pure as as snowflake but those evil doers on his campaign staff need to be thrashed. 

“I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or people in the campaign,” Giuliani said during an interview with CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on his “Cuomo Prime Time” show.

“Well, you just misstated my position,” Giuliani told Cuomo, who denied that he characterized what was previously said, Giuliani then continued: “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign. Or between people in the campaign,” before he was cut off.

Trump has repeatedly and emphatically said there was “no collusion” and senior campaign officials, including counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway, who served as Trump’s third campaign manager, have also denied accusations of collusion.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/16/trump-russia-collusion-campaign-rudy-giuliani-1106980

A confession is a confession even if it is delivered by a person playing with less than a full deck. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

There you have it.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Giuliani corrects us all. He never said people in Trump's campaign didn't collude with Russia

Message 5 of 5

I suspect some big revelations are on their way and the Trump administration is putting the bus on blocks to make it easier for Trump to throw someone under it.  I have always assumed that Eric, for instance, would be stupid enough to collude AND be caught on tape doing it.  Well, we will see but this is an amazing turn around for Mr. G.  He seems to think Trump is pure as as snowflake but those evil doers on his campaign staff need to be thrashed. 

“I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or people in the campaign,” Giuliani said during an interview with CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on his “Cuomo Prime Time” show.

“Well, you just misstated my position,” Giuliani told Cuomo, who denied that he characterized what was previously said, Giuliani then continued: “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign. Or between people in the campaign,” before he was cut off.

Trump has repeatedly and emphatically said there was “no collusion” and senior campaign officials, including counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway, who served as Trump’s third campaign manager, have also denied accusations of collusion.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/16/trump-russia-collusion-campaign-rudy-giuliani-1106980

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors