Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Giuliani changed his mind about Ukranian trip to dig up dirt on Biden...

Message 1 of 8

Giuliani cancelled because he realized how Ukrainians felt about Cadet Bonespurs agreeing with and accepting the Russian annexation of Crimea and invasion and occupation of the Ukraine, and what that might mean for him seeing another birthday.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

This is just another example of the utter chaos, disarray, pandemonium, and bedlam that exists in THE WHITE HOUSE today.

The COMMANDER IN CHEAT, made a fool of by every dictator, despot, and tyrant on earth, is totally clueless as to what direction he is to take in the upcoming elections.

Calling people names isn't going to work this time.

And neither is assistance from foreign powers.

HE SEES THE WRITING ON THE WALL.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Giuliani changed his mind about Ukranian trip to dig up dirt on Biden...

He'll get stooges to do it for him, just like Trump did.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

Tom5678:  When I first heard about this Friday afternoon the first thought that came to my mind was, what planet is Rudy living on,

He's living on Planet Trump where obeying the law is for suckers.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Giuliani has come to his senses, at least for the time being, and now says he will not go to the Ukraine to try to dig up dirt on Biden and his son, as well as to investigate the Muller investigation. Giuliani said " we are not meddling in an election, we are meddling in an investigation in which we have a right to do". When I first heard about this Friday afternoon the first thought that came to my mind was, what planet is Rudy living on, and secondly, this is just flat out immoral. I saw where many Dems. including Adam Schiff agreed with my train of thought.....this is just crazy, but more of what we have come to expect under Trump. We do NOT live in normal times!!

Rudy is now NOT going to the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden, Mueller.

Gee,  you all don't learn at all. do you? You all should have cheered Rudy into going to Ukraine, and bringing anything from there. I don't understand as to why you all jump into actually telling anyone  how stupid they are.

The only reason that Rudy is going nowhere is because they told him so.

and you all lost the opportunity to make them look like idiots.

There's absolutely no question about the quality of Rudy's character and his standards of honesty, ethics, and morals...

dirtCOL.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

Giuliani didn't change his mind and no one here changed his mind.  'REAL' lawyers changed Giuliani's mind ................ one of them may even have been Russian.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@Tom5678 wrote:

Giuliani has come to his senses, at least for the time being, and now says he will not go to the Ukraine to try to dig up dirt on Biden and his son, as well as to investigate the Muller investigation. Giuliani said " we are not meddling in an election, we are meddling in an investigation in which we have a right to do". When I first heard about this Friday afternoon the first thought that came to my mind was, what planet is Rudy living on, and secondly, this is just flat out immoral. I saw where many Dems. including Adam Schiff agreed with my train of thought.....this is just crazy, but more of what we have come to expect under Trump. We do NOT live in normal times!!

Gee,  you all don't learn at all. do you? You all should have cheered Rudy into going to Ukraine, and bringing anything from there. I don't understand as to why you all jump into actually telling anyone  how stupid they are.

The only reason that Rudy is going nowhere is because they told him so.

and you all lost the opportunity to make them look like idiots.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Giuliani changed his mind about Ukranian trip to dig up dirt on Biden...

Message 8 of 8

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors