Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Giuliani associates who targeted Biden arrested......

Message 11 of 20

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Laurie, I hope you're right, but from my perspective, not much has changed. Tump's base is a solid wall of ignorance. It doesn't matter what he does or says, they will never examine the facts, nor will they ever abandon Trump. That's why I always describe it as a CULT. 

In a cult, the Supreme Leader is always right. Members are not allowed to disagree with or criticize the Supreme Leader. If someone does criticiize their leader, they take it personally. And that's exactly what's been happening since Trump became president. 

In sum, maybe a small percentage of Independents have abandoned any thought of supporting  Trump, and that might be enough to impact the election results. I hope that's the case.

Oh I totally agree with you @CriticalThinking . I just thought the way Olderscout described some of the "followers" of these masterminds was funny. Believe me having been exposed to the "cults" mindset you describe I just pick my jaw back up each time and say to myself....you really don't believe that stuff do you? A lot of it isn't funny at all (the crap they are spreading) but when you know darn well it is lies, sometimes it is funnny as heck!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Giuliani associates who targeted Biden arrested......

Message 12 of 20

Laurie, I hope you're right, but from my perspective, not much has changed. Tump's base is a solid wall of ignorance. It doesn't matter what he does or says, they will never examine the facts, nor will they ever abandon Trump. That's why I always describe it as a CULT. 

In a cult, the Supreme Leader is always right. Members are not allowed to disagree with or criticize the Supreme Leader. If someone does criticiize their leader, they take it personally. And that's exactly what's been happening since Trump became president. 

In sum, maybe a small percentage of Independents have abandoned any thought of supporting  Trump, and that might be enough to impact the election results. I hope that's the case.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Guess what? Trump supporters couldn't care less. They're only worried about Hillary and Biden.

Not entirely. His support continues to dwindle as more and more evidence of his felonies surface and now over 50% of registered voters want him IMPEACHED AND REMOVED. He'll always have his 30% who think global warming is a hoax but Area 51 has flying saucers and dead aliens, but you can't get elected with 30% - not even in Alabama.

You'd think he'd have lost support for increasing taxes on the middle class while handing Corporate Oligarchs $1.4TRILLION they didn't use to create a single job, but his base believes Fox who told them their economic woes are all because of immigrants and women taking all the good jobs and promotions.

Looking forward to that 50% continuing to drive upward and wondering how long before his elected supporters, including Moscow Mitch, dump him in a desperate attempt to keep their jobs in 2020.

rotfl emoji.jpeg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Guess what? Trump supporters couldn't care less. They're only worried about Hillary and Biden.

Not entirely. His support continues to dwindle as more and more evidence of his felonies surface and now over 50% of registered voters want him IMPEACHED AND REMOVED. He'll always have his 30% who think global warming is a hoax but Area 51 has flying saucers and dead aliens, but you can't get elected with 30% - not even in Alabama.

You'd think he'd have lost support for increasing taxes on the middle class while handing Corporate Oligarchs $1.4TRILLION they didn't use to create a single job, but his base believes Fox who told them their economic woes are all because of immigrants and women taking all the good jobs and promotions.

Looking forward to that 50% continuing to drive upward and wondering how long before his elected supporters, including Moscow Mitch, dump him in a desperate attempt to keep their jobs in 2020.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

Isn't Mr. Mayor of the US city that was hit so badly on Sept. 11th showing his true colors??? Idk about others, but this Rudy certainly has me wondering what that man was thinking/doing during that crisis that hit our country!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

@Panjandrum wrote:

Tom5678:   I still believe Russia paid possibly heavily. into Trump's 2016 campaign as well

If I'm not mistaken, the NRA was involved with this.

It was .... The Russians made contributions to the NRA and the NRA in turn contributed that money to the Trump campaign ..... thus laundering the illegal Russian contribution to Trump's campaign!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20

Tom5678:   I still believe Russia paid possibly heavily. into Trump's 2016 campaign as well

If I'm not mistaken, the NRA was involved with this.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20
Now I understand why Rudy has been sweating so much on the talk shows, LOL!!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 20 of 20

Poor poor Rudy, for he is just as corrupt and his boss, Trump. it appears. Many of us already suspected this. Breaking news.....

Two associates of Guiliani were arrested for allegedly funneling foreign money into Trump's campaign. Now stop me if you have possibly heard this before. I still believe Russia paid possibly heavily. into Trump's 2016 campaign as well,  based on info that came out in the Mueller book and testimony, so I for one would pay money to see and hear poor Rudy testify in front of Congress as he tries to recover from this one.....follow the money!!!!!

Giuliani associates who targeted Biden arrested.....

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs