Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Giuliani B4 Cohen honest now Cohen lied all his life

Message 1 of 5

Rudi is doing what he must to give his client a chance to beat the rap - he's playing every card for its impact on the Republican Base. If he can keep the GOPer's majority in House and Senate, Der Trumper is UNTOUCHABLE. If GOPers lose the Hosue, Der Trumper is IMPEACHED, if they lose the Senate he's CONVICTED AND REMOVED.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

It's the only way we'll ever again know what Justice looks like.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5
@mickstuder
Just goes to show you how fast they will turn on each other to save The Donald.
I was kind of hoping to see The Donald turn on Rudy!!

These guys forget all the crap they say is on tape and how they contradict them selves, they make such turncoats of them selves, they show how much they do lie. And on tape yet.

If Cohen doesn't turn on The Donald and take a Sweet Heart deal from Mueller, he is really stupid and not thinking of his Family and Country first as he said.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Right? I used to think the guy was okay, as far as politicians went....

Now even Trump trumpeteer Fox shades: "Giuliani says experts think 'someone messed' with Cohen tape"

Really? Wait, what?

Oh ya, diversion from that Putin Puddle thing...

#VegasStrong

#BoycottMGM

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Rudy made his bones PROSECUTING some of the worst criminals New Your had ever  produced. Now he's trying to figure out how the DEFEND the absolute worst criminal liar every elected POTUS. No wonder he's off-stride and tripping over his tongue evey time he opens his mouth.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Giuliani B4 Cohen honest now Cohen lied all his life

Message 5 of 5

Washington (CNN)After a week of revelations that suggest Michael Cohen may have turned on Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, the President's current lawyer, argued that Trump's former attorney wasn't credible and has "lied all his life."

That's a stark reversal from what Giuliani once said about Cohen, whom he described as truthful not long ago.

In May, Giuliani said that Cohen was "honest," and just a few weeks ago he said he didn't think Cohen would lie, saying, "I think he is going to tell the truth."

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors