Honored Social Butterfly

German Poll: Trump Threat to World Peace

Regular Social Butterfly

To think he is the Greatest Threat to the World, and he is the only one with a Dumb Grin on his face.

Knowing his mind he is probably glad he has at least the highest percentage somewhere.

I have never been so ashamed of a President, he brings nothing but shame to this Great Country.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Honored Social Butterfly

I am not surprised.  Anecdotal only:  A German friend of mine, who is old enough to have lived through Nazi Germany, called us up when Soleimani was killed.  Since my husband is from the middle east, our German friend thought he'd have a better perspective.  He was extraordinarily worried about the entire situation.  Which struck me a bit as odd, since he lives here.  He has no kids/grandkids in the military.  I guess he's just worried about economic instability.

Honored Social Butterfly

wow, what an honor!! NOT!! I agree 100%. Trump is a Dirrty Harry type I think, lol.
Honored Social Butterfly

Doesn't Gordy's post look more like an 

FBI "most wanted list"! There a lot of Americans who feel the same way as the German survey. trump is really the biggest threat to Our Country and the World. 

Honored Social Butterfly

absolutely correct as usual william. The greatest threat to our national security remains, Donald Trump.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png