How can you keep your personal information safe from online scammers on the dark web? Find out on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: German-American Newspaper, Die Rasse

Message 1 of 3

By "German", I meant "Mexican" and by "Die Rasse" I meant "La Raza."  Liberal double standard, anyone?

You make no sense, except to be an example of someone with far too much time on their hands to try to stir up partisan mischief. It sounds a bit weird to me that anyone would allow a hundred pieces of trash to litter their property to make some sort of point.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: German-American Newspaper, Die Rasse

Message 2 of 3

The La Raza newspaper and the National Council of La Raza are two different things.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

German-American Newspaper, Die Rasse

Message 3 of 3

By "German", I meant "Mexican" and by "Die Rasse" I meant "La Raza."  Liberal double standard, anyone?

LaRaza.jpg

Every week, three copies of La Raza are littered on the door step of my single family house. Once, I had about a hundred copies littered all over my property. I reported it to the police and my Town sent a crew to clean it up.  Tell me about carbon footprints.  

Meanwhile, tired of defending itself against charges of extremism spurred by its name, the National Council of La Raza is rebranding itself as "UnidosUS," or United U.S.. 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/07/11/national-council-la-raza-name-change-u...

Kudos
Views
Replies