Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: George Washington Took Over the Airports

Message 21 of 31

@MsStretch wrote:

Donnie said the rain was causing the teleprompter to go out and it was "hard to look at anyway cause it was raining all over it".

So while he was talking about the army "named after George Washington" (another new alternate fact) "manning the air" (not sure what that means either) and "ramming the ramparts", Trump said, "Actually right in the middle of that sentence, it [teleprompter] went out. And that's not a good feeling. You're standing in front of millions of millions of people on television and I don't know what the final count was but that (the crowd) went all the way back to the Washington Monument." 

So sounds like he just winged it.  But airports?! That's a pretty ignorant blunder.  But there were "millions of millions of people on television and I don't know what the final count was but that (the crowd) went all the way back to the Washington Monument"  and that's all that matters, right, Donnie?  We don't need no stinkin' history lesson.  LMAO!

Source: Trump blames teleprompter for Revolutionary War 'airports' flub

Right you are, Ms. Stretch!!!  And if we are to believe one poster here, simply because trump said it, the news reporters and analysts shouldn't say a thing.....Amercans should decide for themselves.  Most Americans say"what an idiot!!!"

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 31

Donnie said the rain was causing the teleprompter to go out and it was "hard to look at anyway cause it was raining all over it".

So while he was talking about the army "named after George Washington" (another new alternate fact) "manning the air" (not sure what that means either) and "ramming the ramparts", Trump said, "Actually right in the middle of that sentence, it [teleprompter] went out. And that's not a good feeling. You're standing in front of millions of millions of people on television and I don't know what the final count was but that (the crowd) went all the way back to the Washington Monument." 

So sounds like he just winged it.  But airports?! That's a pretty ignorant blunder.  But there were "millions of millions of people on television and I don't know what the final count was but that (the crowd) went all the way back to the Washington Monument"  and that's all that matters, right, Donnie?  We don't need no stinkin' history lesson.  LMAO!

Source: Trump blames teleprompter for Revolutionary War 'airports' flub

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 31

Screenshot_20190705-173944_Gallery.jpg

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 31

Seriously, if donald is so detached from reality that he actually doesn't read what is put before him and process the thoughts, no wonder he says so many stupid things.   Does he know and is he embarassed or is he counting on his followers to be as stupid or not care about facts because he has told them that anything out of his mouth is "the real truth".     E-gads/   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 31

Centristsin2010:  And THAT'S how he read the teleprompter???? Too funny.....

I saw it suggested and have to agree.................what if there are people in the WH slipping things into a speech to make Trump look like an idiot because they know he'll read whatever comes on the teleprompter and not catch it?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 31

While the president did keep the speech non-partisan (I'll give him credit to that extent), it was clearly a military one. Some commentators on CNN referred to the president as reading an "8th grade history lesson" or reading from the encyclopedia. That was quite likely the source used by speech writers. I said to my husband, "this is the first time Trump is learning this". Sure enough, the one time he went off script, he blew it, assuming that the writers weren't that dumb. But with this administration, stranger things have happened! 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 31

@JANMB wrote:

Trump big announcement prior to his celebration  

"brand new" Abrams and Sherman tanks will take part in this "  .

He is sooooo clueless!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 31

Trump big announcement prior to his celebration  

"brand new" Abrams and Sherman tanks will take part in this "  .

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 31

And THAT'S how he read the teleprompter????  Too funny.....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 31

trump airports 3.jpg

trump airports 4.jpg

Kudos