Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 25

I don't give as good gosh darn about polls!  Not one bit!   A poll can be twisted or skewed to say whatever the pollster wants it to say.  But what I do care about are people (Americans and others) who have and are right now suffering life and death because of this deadly virus all while our leaders drag their collective rumps.  

They indignantly posture in front of the cameras while making speeches about the "bestness" of their respective political parties.  (Although, I give the Democrats mega brownie points for fighting for the people over the corporate entity.)  But our forever uninformed fearless leader predicts (on his hunches) about America being ready to return to the normalcy of full-time work by the time the Easter bunny drops his first colored eggs; this despite all of the evidence from the best medical and scientific minds from around the world and right here in the United States as well.  tRump knows more than them all or so he says.

So no, tRump's disapproval rating on the handling of the pandemic remains unchanged for me (zero).  But then again, nobody asked me.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 25

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

Trump’s Handling of Coronavirus Approved by 60% in Gallup Poll:

Voters are largely giving Trump positive marks for his handling of the pandemic.

94% of Republicans approve.

60% of independents approve.

27% of Democrats approve.

That’s higher than his general approval rating among each group.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-24/trump-s-handling-of-coronavirus-approved-by-60-in...

A wonderful example of people seeing a silver lining in the darkest cloud. All we're getting is Toad telling eveyone how wonderful he is and how the situation is under control and even the actual media avoiding calling out Toad's lies for fear of causing further panic.

Here's the reality of how ToadPOTUS is doing for the past 4 days:

Date     Infections     Daily increase     Percent Increase

23 Mar      41,708 

24 Mar      46,450             +4,742                    11.3%

25 Mar      55,235             +8,735                    18.9%

26 Mar      68,905           +13,670                    24.8%  

The objective is to "flatten the curve" so our health care systems are not totally overwhelmed. Seems Toad is steepening the curve.

Toad's total ineptitude and inaction have abandoned the objective of controlling the virus TO SAVE LIVES  in favor of pumping the DJA TO SAVE MONEY.

Remember this in November and remove the cause of the epidemic - not a virus from China, but a Toad in the White House and his enablers in Congress.

Come on Olderscout, don't you realize the intelligence quotient of the Trump followers? they have no understanding of anything that you have posted.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 25

@gordyfl wrote:

Trump’s Handling of Coronavirus Approved by 60% in Gallup Poll:

Voters are largely giving Trump positive marks for his handling of the pandemic.

94% of Republicans approve.

60% of independents approve.

27% of Democrats approve.

That’s higher than his general approval rating among each group.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-24/trump-s-handling-of-coronavirus-approved-by-60-in...

A wonderful example of people seeing a silver lining in the darkest cloud. All we're getting is Toad telling eveyone how wonderful he is and how the situation is under control and even the actual media avoiding calling out Toad's lies for fear of causing further panic.

Here's the reality of how ToadPOTUS is doing for the past 4 days:

Date     Infections     Daily increase     Percent Increase

23 Mar      41,708 

24 Mar      46,450             +4,742                    11.3%

25 Mar      55,235             +8,735                    18.9%

26 Mar      68,905           +13,670                    24.8%  

The objective is to "flatten the curve" so our health care systems are not totally overwhelmed. Seems Toad is steepening the curve.

Toad's total ineptitude and inaction have abandoned the objective of controlling the virus TO SAVE LIVES  in favor of pumping the DJA TO SAVE MONEY.

Remember this in November and remove the cause of the epidemic - not a virus from China, but a Toad in the White House and his enablers in Congress.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 25

The difference here is that we could die. is as if we were in WWIII and expecting the planes to come and hit us with bombs. 
and we know that there are shelters and have made the decision not to use them.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 25

Near the bottom of tshe article it said...

Presidential approval has often rallied after significant national events, like the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the killing of Osama bin Laden, or the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, according to Jeffrey Jones, Gallup’s senior editor.

“During these rallies, independents and supporters of the opposing party to the president typically show heightened support for the commander in chief,” Jones said in a statement.

So true.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 25

@JudithP526204 wrote:
Hey, Roxanna35, do you have an idea at to what it takes? Get a life, my dear. You are just spewing hate.
Sad, so very sad.

Yes, it takes a leader. At this time I wish we had a Putin or a chi from china. they would have done a better job in saving their citizens. He is not a strong leader he is a incompetent fool. and Like I have said. You have no idea of what a real leader apparently happens to be.
and many Americans  will die because of him. and to this date he has done nothing to deal with the ventilator issue. although everyone under the sun has told him what to do. but that amazing genius. only listens to himself.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 25
Hey, Roxanna35, do you have an idea at to what it takes? Get a life, my dear. You are just spewing hate.
Sad, so very sad.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 25

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I like others, don't trust the accuracy of polls anymore since they are primarily taken over the phone or on a city street corner.  I don't know a conservative who will answer their phone from an unknown person (caller id) and the polls taken in the cities are left wing biased since that's where the left (primarily) live!

And in this instance obviously the right also.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 25

I like others, don't trust the accuracy of polls anymore since they are primarily taken over the phone or on a city street corner.  I don't know a conservative who will answer their phone from an unknown person (caller id) and the polls taken in the cities are left wing biased since that's where the left (primarily) live!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 25

If Americans approve of a man that knew about this virus in January and did not prepare this country for what it would be inetivable If Americans approve of a president that will not do what he needs to do by not ordering all manufacturing to produce what we know we need the most. If Americans actually believe that we will be OK  by Easter.|

In that case, we most certainly deserve this President. and understand that we have no idea as to what being a President really means.

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors