Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GOP sphincterhood, bigotry loses endorsement for Rohrabacher.

Message 1 of 6

@alferdpacker

Bravo! As always your posts are so humorous and to the point! And yes,

I always wear my “anti mind ray” helmet when online!

Back to the subject, trump and the repubs just keep lowering and lowering the bar for actions and behavior. If we were playing the ole limbo game, I’m not sure that even an ant could get under the bar... and I’m referring to ants that are in underground colonies!

ufo frosty 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@williamb39198 wrote:

@umbarch64

I understand. Are the russians or aliens or bots amongst us or is it our imagination?!

Frosty!

it's not your imagination - however as for aliens in flying saucers and their mind rays having an effect on the minds of republicans/conservatives/trumpetoonies - while it's extremely likely - it can't be proved - yet...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@umbarch64

I understand. Are the russians or aliens or bots amongst us or is it our imagination?!

Frosty!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Hilariously, the ignobles are incapable of knowing how much of Rorhabachers donations are from reality company employees have donated in this year.   They probably also will not care, because they often resemble mushrooms - kept in the dark.....    :-)

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@alferdpacker wrote:

Rohrabacher loses endorsement for saying it's OK to not sell homes to gay people - CNNPolitics 

Kudo for the headline.  I'm not following any links currently due to apparent effect last time I did.  Not yours.  One of our 'denizens' seems to have a problem or his links do...could be personal or it could be the Russians.  Not possible to 'pin it down'....or so it seems. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

GOP sphincterhood, bigotry loses endorsement for Rohrabacher.

Message 6 of 6

Rohrabacher loses endorsement for saying it's OK to not sell homes to gay people - CNNPolitics 

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Replies