AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

GOP chief justice

Message 1 of 6

Thank You Gruffstuff for bringing this example of horrific behavior on the part of Republicans in PA, to our attention. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GOP chief justice

Message 2 of 6

@mandm84wrote:

I love how most Republican's are ok with Russia's Criminal influence in our elections , as long as it favors the Republican's. Such Patriot's huh ?

I have seen no approval, have you? Obama saw no problem. Do you know something he didn't?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@gruffstuffwrote:

Yes it is, and people wonder why I call Republicans Nazis.

Surely you jest. We have a Democratic Party, the "Resistance", and the Progressive Movement all trying to undo the past election because they do not like our President.

Now, who are the Nazis?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

I love how most Republican's are ok with Russia's Criminal influence in our elections , as long as it favors the Republican's. Such Patriot's huh ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

The Far Right trying to " fix the fix ".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

GOP chief justice

Message 6 of 6

https://apnews.com/8d8215c8e34b42198222ae5b00c0ca9d/GOP-chief-justice-slams-Republican-judicial-impe...

GOP chief justice slams Republican judicial impeachment move

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — The Republican chief justice of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court lashed out Thursday at an effort by a group of GOP state lawmakers to impeach four Democratic justices over their rulings in a congressional redistricting case, calling it “an attack upon an independent judiciary.”

Chief Justice Thomas Saylor issued a two-sentence statement on the impeachment drive by 12 Republicans in the state House of Representatives.

“I am very concerned by the reported filing of impeachment resolutions against justices of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania related to the court’s decision about congressional redistricting,” Saylor said. “Threats of impeachment directed against justices because of their decision in a particular case are an attack upon an independent judiciary, which is an essential component of our constitutional plan of government.”

Last month, Pennsylvania’s highest court imposed a new congressional map for the state’s 2018 elections after finding the old GOP-crafted map was unconstitutionally drawn. Democrats are hopeful the new district lines will let them flip several seats as part of their effort to reclaim the majority in the U.S. House.

“Threats of impeachment directed against justices because of their decision in a particular case are an attack upon an independent judiciary, which is an essential component of our constitutional plan of government.”

Yes it is, and people wonder why I call Republicans Nazis.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs