Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GOP are frantic.

Message 1 of 5

@easyed598 wrote:

Fisher wrote-Interestingly, even the Russia Media is attempting to help him:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------interesting ,the liberal American media is trying to destroy President Trump while the Russian meida is trying to help Trump.   Who are the evil ones here???Let`s see -the liberal media,Democrats, spies in our intelligent agencies,the left overs from the Obama administration ,the old RINOs who resent Trump usurping their power----At least we now  know what Trump meant by  draining the swamp. Yeah -Putin twisted my arm and made me vote for Trump.

A Few things

1. I think you misunderstand this issue - no one is claiming Putin twisted - your arm - the assertion is Putin is twisting - Trumps Arms -  even today and he's the one who orchestrated the things Trump said during the campaign to get you to support him

2. Regardless - How would you know if it was Putin twisting your arm? - in fact according to Trumps Campaign Manager who had admitted being heavily involved with the Russians especially in Crimea/Ukraine -

Even He wouldn;t even know a Russian Agent if he saw one

Manafort and Flynn were among the senior Trump team members who were "regularly communicating with Russian nationals," CNN reports.

In an interview with the Times, Manafort called the officials' account "absurd" and said he had never had anything to do with Putin's government.

Manafort told the newspaper, "It's not like these people wear badges that say, 'I'm a Russian intelligence officer.'"

3.  As far as draining the swamp I agree - Trump is replacing all the career professionals who understand how the Government is run and especially how the US Government should be represented in public - with Billionaires who's only interest in the US Government is do make it even easier for them to make even more money while at the same time paying less in US Income Taxes and shifting even more burden onto the Retired and Working Poor

Source - http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515358124/reports-u-s-intercepted-calls-between-tr...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

afisher - The word salad that GOP are selling is absolutely hilarious and nonsensical...

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump   6h

This Russian connection non-sense is merely an attempt to cover-up the many mistakes made in Hillary Clinton's losing campaign.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Apparently taking mindless pot shots on threads is a "tactic", while reading what GOP in Congress are saying is not required.     The word salad that GOP are selling is absolutely hilarious and nonsensical...but apparently they have found their target subjects - those too afraid or possibly lacking in IQ to comprehend that they are being lied to.   

So I ask those few remaining donald supporters, what does this mean:   "The base issue is getting to the bottom of what the Russian interference was and what the relationship was with associates of the Trump effort, and so that is the big elephant in the room that has got to be dealt with in the most appropriate way,"

or this:  There's the issue of: Is the White House going to have the ability to stabilize itself? This affects us not just with international issues that are brewing all around the world — all kinds of problems — but the domestic agenda here,"

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Fisher wrote-Interestingly, even the Russia Media is attempting to help him:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------interesting ,the liberal American media is trying to destroy President Trump while the Russian meida is trying to help Trump.   Who are the evil ones here???Let`s see -the liberal media,Democrats, spies in our intelligent agencies,the left overs from the Obama administration ,the old RINOs who resent Trump usurping their power----At least we now  know what Trump meant by  draining the swamp. Yeah -Putin twisted my arm and made me vote for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

GOP are frantic.

Message 5 of 5

How could I possibly know that?   Read the threads - they are attempting to remove the real headlines from the first page.    Is that new - nope.   Those of us who have been here a while have seen this before.    It failed then and will fail again, but only if people recognize it for what it really is, the newest rendition of Alternate News / Fake News / Propaganda.  

As Donald and his gang continue to bring in far-right sites to the Press Room, expect more lies and false headlines - Donald is going with what got him to the WH - LIES.   

Interestingly, even the Russia Media is attempting to help him:   http://mediamatters.org/research/2017/02/14/russian-media-and-american-alt-right-movement-converge-m...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies