Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 4

@Cshell77 wrote:
Don't know who is 'watchin the watcher' (AARP content moderator/mgr) but why even entertain this (article)? Expect better, AARP........
😞

I'll be happy to remove the post if you can find anything in it that isn't accurate

The quotes are accurate

The GOP Candidate is making Racist Comments & she even admitted it

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@Cshell77 wrote:
Don't know who is 'watchin the watcher' (AARP content moderator/mgr) but why even entertain this (article)? Expect better, AARP........
😞

Posting comments about any of the actions of any of the moderators is strictly prohibited by both TOS and GUIDELINES....

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4
😞
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

GOP U.S. Senate candidate calls Mrs Obama Chimp

Message 4 of 4

Republican Senate Candidate Compared Michelle Obama to ‘Chimp’

Michelle Obama 1.png

A Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Minnesota once compared Michelle Obama to a chimpanzee in a post on social media.

According to HuffPost, GOP candidate Karin Housley made the comparison in an attempt to attack the former first lady’s posture when Obama met with Queen Elizabeth II of England in 2009.

In the April 2009 post, Housley wrote, on her Facebook wall:

Michelle is sooooo far from cool. Don’t we expect our First Ladies to at least stand up straight? (And my dear sister, know the proper etiquette and DO NOT TOUCH THE QUEEN!)

Later on, Housley mused about the past in the comment thread on her own post. She wrote:

I do miss Nancy Reagan. Ronald even more. Speaking of Bedtime for Bonzo, I think even that chimp stood up straighter than Michelle.

Housley’s post continued, seemingly acknowledging the racial slur at work.

“Uh-oh,” she wrote, “someone is going to make a comment.”

In another comment on her original Facebook post, Housley wrote, “The flowers should be in bloom! Bring Michelle a bouquet, oh wait, she’s started her own garden…and [sic] organic one.

Just bring her a gift certificate to White House Black Market. I’m crackin’ myself up.”

Source - https://lawandcrime.com/race-relations/republican-senate-candidate-compared-michelle-obama-to-chimp/

[image via MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors