GOP STAFF - TRUMP SUPPORTERS HAVE DATING PROBLEMS...

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GOP STAFF - TRUMP SUPPORTERS HAVE DATING PROBLEMS...

Message 11 of 18

Thank you alferpacker for your post. I can see the changes in the faces of the 🐶 owners.  See,  I shared your post earlier today, I mentioned  Meet Ups.  That was all it took,  laughter is good for the soul.... Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18

I think  our Service Personal  Tech God's,  may have fixed the dating problem. They are coming up with  new Meet Up for the area. I am sure when they tell me how to post their Meet Ups here.  We will all need new spleens from laughing. Just remember, this is all in fun. ...Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

@alferdpacker wrote:

The dating swamp: How finding love in DC may be impossible for young Trump and GOP staffers | Fox Ne... 

It's said by some that Stephen Miller - one of trump's close associates - finds it necessary to "contractually arrange for feminine companionship and interaction..."

Sad. I know they are too uptight to weather the dry spell the old fashioned way. I dont see why though, as every workday for them is spend in a circle of jerks.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18

Awwww.....c'mon guys.  Sex is what you're really referring to here, not dating for 'companionship'.  I suspect there is good reason 'free' dates are few and far between.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18

Alfredpacker,

After the news of the Summit  hit the news,  The Seals,  I guess wanted to let off steam.  So,  they sent Me links to dating sites of Russians they thought would be a good match for me.  Very funny stuff.  Until, my phone number was on something called the BACK PAGE. I  am sure all the dating problems will end,  once their phone numbers or put on that site. As for me,  the 🐶  owners knowing  that I am a good sport,  removed  my number,  blocked all that crap and bought me a new phone.  Also,  coffee from different parts of the world. Remember,  I have  time to come up with my own joke,  as I always  greet them with their 🐶 upon their return.  Thank you for your post... Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18
@alferdpacker
Maybe if he's so close to The Donald he cold ask him for a couple of his past girls he used when he was in dire need of a date other than his wife.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18

Yes! I’m not in the dating scene but this is COMPLETELY true here. I’ve heard younger folks discussing this.  

None of the surrounding suburbs are conservative either. They’d have to drive far, far away to find trump-minded dates. I’d suggest the Trump National Golf Club, but that’s very expensive, too.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

GOP STAFF - TRUMP SUPPORTERS HAVE DATING PROBLEMS...

Message 18 of 18

The dating swamp: How finding love in DC may be impossible for young Trump and GOP staffers | Fox Ne... 

It's said by some that Stephen Miller - one of trump's close associates - finds it necessary to "contractually arrange for feminine companionship and interaction..."

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors