Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

Message 21 of 38

I think  everyone needs to focus on what is going on world wide.  Don't think for one minute NK didn't size up the Donald. All this crap,  going on in the White House,  is an open invitation for trouble. Trump  should be working on our defense system. Meaning,  the serious current problems. Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 38

America Doesn’t Need Another Tape to Know Who Trump Is

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 38

I guess  Trump is sheaking in his boots today  regarding 2020. Trump just  called out Como to challenge him.  Trump is Tweeting some fighting word today.  Now,  if I where Trump,  I would be making as many Positive Changes. Passing  real Laws,  he only hired the best. Upgrading the Nations infrastructure. Etc. Not acting like a bully.  But that is just me. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 38

Everyone here knows,  that Trump never read the Art Of War.  Eventhough,  the teachings and strategies  are centuries old,  still can be applied today.   Just let him Tweet on,  and on.  His Tweets are all being tracked and saved.  I hope annalized. We are strong. . No Tweet will bring us down... Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 38

mickstuder 

As oceanedge67, pointed out Trump, always shows his hand. Here,  the Tweet about fully signed nondisclouser agreement.  Oceanedge67 'S point about the taped conversation with..... word. 

Just stop these crazy Tweets,  and honor the oath of office. Or start another reality  show,  But Not As Our President. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

She is mad at the Prez. She is on the "circuit" marketing her "tell all" book. And she goes on TMZ and says, "He wants to start a race-war.  And he’s succeeding".

How would she know?? Let's face it - she is bad-mouthing Trump, she is mad at him, she is known as a vindictive person, and she is marketing her book.

I don't we need be much concerned with her "revelations".

Well if this is No Big Deal......................

How Come Trump has Tweeted more about this Omarosa Catastrophe in the last 24 hours than he has in 2 years about the Russians Hacking our Elections

This is one of the Highest Priorities for Trump - Obvioulsy - Here the President of the USA is calling a Ex-Female Black Employee - A DOG

Trump on Omarosa 1.png

Trump on Omarosa.png

Omarosa 1.png

Omarosa 2.png

Omarosa 3.png

Omarosa 4.png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Is anyone else concerned that if Omarosa could record Kelly in the White House, LOTS of stuff could have been recorded? Including classified information? 

Is anyone concerned that she did it and violated her agreements in releasing information?

What Agreements?

Trump can't make a Contract between himself and one of the American Tax Payers Employees - they both - Trump & Omarosa - Work for the US Citizens - not each other

There is No Statute saying Omorosa can't tape record her firing in the Situation Room - there has never needed to be one because most Presidents hire Experienced Qualified Professionals not "Lowlifes" & "Dogs"- Trumps Description of his Hand Picked Employee not mine - but true - never the less

Firing a Whitehouse Employee is not Classified Top Secret Government Information -

You guys think Trump is already King and can just make it up as he goes along

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 38

@mickstuder
How Secure Do You Think This Meeting Was - Only Russians and Trump in the Oval Office - what do you think they recorded - what bugs do you think they planted?

They didn't seem to make as much of a fuss when these 2 Russians once again were alone with The Donald? I didn't hear The Donald complain there might be bugs. But Omarosa, he sure is upset now.

You know, the truth does HURT.  

Security in oval office.png

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 38

She is mad at the Prez. She is on the "circuit" marketing her "tell all" book. And she goes on TMZ and says, "He wants to start a race-war.  And he’s succeeding".

How would she know?? Let's face it - she is bad-mouthing Trump, she is mad at him, she is known as a vindictive person, and she is marketing her book.

I don't we need be much concerned with her "revelations".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 38

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Is anyone else concerned that if Omarosa could record Kelly in the White House, LOTS of stuff could have been recorded? Including classified information? 

Is anyone concerned that she did it and violated her agreements in releasing information?

Kudos
Views