Honored Social Butterfly

GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha........................

Tonight we have two of the Slimiest Least Credible Americans in the Country - having a Reality TV Showdown - right before our eyes and ears

Trump the Reality TV Star President of the USA - wasting our Time having to battle with another Reality TV Star that he's now Hired & Fired 4 Times - Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Get this - to Demonstrate what a Top Talent Omarosa was - when Trump Hired her to work as a Senior Aide in our Whitehouse - her salary was $200,000...................thats Two Hundred Thousand Dollars a Year with Full Benefits including Lifetime Healthcare Coverage

Now to Demonstrate how Slimey and in how much Chaos this WH is in - Omarosa has Tape Recordings of not only WH Chief of Staff John Kelly talking to Omarosa in the WH Situation Room as he was firing her

She has the Non Disclosure Agreements where Trump promised to pay her $15,000 Month to keep her mouth shut

BUT

GET THIS - Omarosa has Tape Recordings of Trump calling her himself and pretending Chief of Staff John Kelly fired the only Black Woman working in the Whitehouse without telling Trump - someone Trump personally brought from his Reality TV Show to the Whitehouse with him

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

As if this wasn't already good enough Entertainment - Trump has our Employees in the Whitehouse Signing Non-Disclosure Agreemeants that are totally illegal and unenforceable...................Whitehouse Staff are paid for by the American Tax Payer and they work for the American Citizens - not Trump

They cannot be compelled to keep secret whatever they see and hear - it's agaisnt the Law - they are allowed to go to Congress and report anything they perceive as out of the Ordinary - they are protected by Federal Whislteblower Legislation - Trump cannot Order their Loyalty through any NDA 

It's a Clown-show

Just look at what your President has had to say just today about Omarosa while North Korea is building a new Nuclear Reactor that can produce twice as much Weapons Grade Plutonium as their existing Nuclear Reactor - Turkey is threatening to pull out of NATO and align with Russia - Wildfire and Floods are ravaging the Country - Trumps Tweeting About Omarosa

Omarosa 1.png

Omarosa 2.png

Omarosa 3.png

Omarosa 4.png

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/omarosa-manigault-newman-reveals-recording-she-made-pr...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Recognized Social Butterfly

I am not sure if Trump can play Chess,  let a lone Go. Just  saying. Nancy 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@n566192l wrote:

Well, if you want to be petty - I'll bet he can spell "alone". Just responding.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

What a totatlly baseless comment - the man speaks, thinks and acts like a spoiled 6 year-old with ADHD. But even if he could, can he spell "way"?

Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

What a totatlly baseless comment - the man speaks, thinks and acts like a spoiled 6 year-old with ADHD. But even if he could, can he spell "way"?

You are right - a "totatlly" baseless response to a "totatlly" baseless comment ..... and then comes your expert medical analysis.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

TMZ:  We want to know, will you still be friends with president Trump at this point?

Omarosa:  I am no longer friends with him, nor do I want to.

TMZ:  In the book, should we also hear some things about [garbled] how relationships in the White House too?

Omarosa:  Oh yeah:  Some people gettin’ it on in the White House [laughs]

TMZ:  What about Hope Hicks?

Omarosa:  She was the main one

TMZ:  One last thing.  Would you, is it fair to still say, say right now after the Lebron James situation, that the president is really causing tensions with African-Americans right now?

Omarosa:  He wants to start a race-war.  And he’s succeeding.

TMZ:  One more thing, would you say the president is a racist right now?

Omarosa:  Um

TMZ:  Is it fair to say?

Omarosa:  ABSOLUTELY

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/8/11/1787568/-Omarosa-He-Trump-wants-to-start-a-race-war-And-h...

Didn't  the CEO of Papa Johns step down after,  a recording was leaked?. There business is suffering from the CEO words.  Well, Our Country is Suffering with every Tweet,  and tape. 

I miss having a Real President. This Fake one is just a disgrace.. Nancy 

Well at least Trump gives the writers of Saturday Night Live and other great comedy shows material.  But,  honestly just more crazy crap from our NonPresidential Adult Day care. Nancy 

Honored Social Butterfly

Donald Trump just gave away that there are tapes of him using the N-word

........Here’s what Trump tweeted about the producer of the Apprentice: “Mark Burnett called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa.” No one believes this phone call actually happened. But even if it did, that doesn’t matter. If Trump hadn’t used the N-word on the set of the Apprentice, he wouldn’t need someone else to inform him that there are no tapes of it; he’d know there were no tapes of it.....

http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/n-word-tapes-trump-gives-away/12004/

mick....North Korea is building a new Nuclear Reactor that can produce twice as much Weapons Grade Plutonium as their existing Nuclear Reactor - Turkey is threatening to pull out of NATO and align with Russia - Wildfire and Floods are ravaging the Country - Trumps Tweeting About Omarosa.

Brunette Bohemian @summerlvn82 46m46 minutes ago

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Can you save all this for your next Teenbeat magazine interview and maybe fix the water in Flint in the meantime?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png