Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

Message 1 of 38

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump is an irresponsible narcissistic white supremacist nutcase that is a danger to our country. It's irresponsible and/or unpatriotic for anyone to support him at this point.

That is a collection of claims you heard somewhere, not a discussion contribution.

No, it is a totally valid summary of the words and deeds spoken and committed by donny j over the last 3 years, and an equally valid conclusion of what should be done based on the irrefutable evidence given by Lemontop himself.

It is a collection of words and phrases and words used by the left capped off with the ever so clever (or maybe childish) "Lemontop".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 38

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

I am not sure if Trump can play Chess,  let a lone Go. Just  saying. Nancy 

Well, if you want to be petty - I'll bet he can spell "alone". Just responding.

What a totatlly baseless comment - the man speaks, thinks and acts like a spoiled 6 year-old with ADHD. But even if he could, can he spell "way"?

You are right - a "totatlly" baseless response to a "totatlly" baseless comment ..... and then comes your expert medical analysis.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump is an irresponsible narcissistic white supremacist nutcase that is a danger to our country. It's irresponsible and/or unpatriotic for anyone to support him at this point.

That is a collection of claims you heard somewhere, not a discussion contribution.

No, it is a totally valid summary of the words and deeds spoken and committed by donny j over the last 3 years, and an equally valid conclusion of what should be done based on the irrefutable evidence given by Lemontop himself.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

I am not sure if Trump can play Chess,  let a lone Go. Just  saying. Nancy 

Well, if you want to be petty - I'll bet he can spell "alone". Just responding.

What a totatlly baseless comment - the man speaks, thinks and acts like a spoiled 6 year-old with ADHD. But even if he could, can he spell "way"?

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:

You're obviously not interested in Facts or at least not any that counter your narrative of events

You challenge a Comment I make

I provide the Source

If you can't agree that Trump Lies more than he's Truthful and more importantly when it's a lie

But of course you have NO EVIDENCE that Trump lies more than he is truthful.  IN FACT, the EVIDENCE I GAVE YOU proves just the opposite.

And, AS USUAL, you provided a reference that DOES NOT prove what you say it does.  You mentioned the tapes Omarosa supposedly has and I said:

What tapes?

Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in which Trump made a racial slur, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

Incidentally, the person I was referring to above who said the released tape was actually an edited version of two different conversations was Lynn Patton, the third person on the tape.  So that makes two of the three people on the conversation who are saying the third, Omarosa, is lying.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Is anyone else concerned that if Omarosa could record Kelly in the White House, LOTS of stuff could have been recorded? Including classified information? 

Is anyone concerned that she did it and violated her agreements in releasing information?

What Agreements?

Trump can't make a Contract between himself and one of the American Tax Payers Employees - they both - Trump & Omarosa - Work for the US Citizens - not each other

There is No Statute saying Omorosa can't tape record her firing in the Situation Room - there has never needed to be one because most Presidents hire Experienced Qualified Professionals not "Lowlifes" & "Dogs"- Trumps Description of his Hand Picked Employee not mine - but true - never the less

Firing a Whitehouse Employee is not Classified Top Secret Government Information -

You guys think Trump is already King and can just make it up as he goes along

If the FBI can withhold information from the Congress, there are obviously rules allowing such actions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

When the US Justice Department witholds information - there are rules and precedent that give them the Authority to do just that...............................you should know this - Already  - Rosenstein at the Direction of Trump - drafted a Memo that basically said - James Comey should be Fired because he broke the Justice Deptartments Rules - Regarding Releasing Related Information & Material During a Ongoing Investigation 

C'mon Man

There was no Investigation under way by the Whitehouse or the FBI or the Justice Department about Omarosa being Fired or about Katrina Pearson admitting that Trump used the - N - Word

Trump Chief of Staff - John Kelly One of the BEST people in the Country for the JOB...............

Should have used his own office for Personnel Matters - not the most Top Secret Room in the World

Just one more Example of the Chaos Clown Show being operated in the US Citizens Whitehouse

I really do not understand why her secret recording of private conversations all over the WH is O.K. because Kelly used a room you do not approve of to talk to her.

It's Okay because where would Omerosa be right now - if she did not have those tapes

Ah, yes, the ends justify the means. in this case the "ends" is attacking the President of the Us. A truly interesting morality you got there.

Katrina Pierson - Right-wing Pundit - Trump Campiagn Senior Staffer - went on Fox right after excerpts of Omarosa's Book were released and made blatant accusations of lies

So the point is to support her attacks on the President so she can sell books. More interesting morality.

Omerosa was able to produce the actual recordings of - Katrina Pierson - where she indicated on tape that she believed President Donald Trump had been recorded saying the n-word.

Two women on "the" tape were on the radio today and said "it" was actually an edit job on two tapes.

After Omarosa released the Fact-based Tape

"Fact-based"?????

Katrina Pierson, a Trump campaign official, said she was just placating Omarosa Manigault

Newman

Do you know otherwise?

Kellys use of the Situation Room simply shows extremely poor judgement and his disrespect for the seriousness of the events that have taken place in that room throughout recent US Government History

What has that to do with her taping there??

Source - http://www.nbc-2.com/story/38885892/katrina-pierson-i-made-taped-comments-because-omarosa-was-the-co...

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 38

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Is anyone else concerned that if Omarosa could record Kelly in the White House, LOTS of stuff could have been recorded? Including classified information? 

Is anyone concerned that she did it and violated her agreements in releasing information?

What Agreements?

Trump can't make a Contract between himself and one of the American Tax Payers Employees - they both - Trump & Omarosa - Work for the US Citizens - not each other

There is No Statute saying Omorosa can't tape record her firing in the Situation Room - there has never needed to be one because most Presidents hire Experienced Qualified Professionals not "Lowlifes" & "Dogs"- Trumps Description of his Hand Picked Employee not mine - but true - never the less

Firing a Whitehouse Employee is not Classified Top Secret Government Information -

If the FBI can withhold information from the Congress, there are obviously rules allowing such actions.

When the US Justice Department witholds information - there are rules and precedent that give them the Authority to do just that...............................you should know this - Already  - Rosenstein at the Direction of Trump - drafted a Memo that basically said - James Comey should be Fired because he broke the Justice Deptartments Rules - Regarding Releasing Related Information & Material During a Ongoing Investigation 

C'mon Man

There was no Investigation under way by the Whitehouse or the FBI or the Justice Department about Omarosa being Fired or about Katrina Pearson admitting that Trump used the - N - Word

Trump Chief of Staff - John Kelly One of the BEST people in the Country for the JOB...............

Should have used his own office for Personnel Matters - not the most Top Secret Room in the World

Just one more Example of the Chaos Clown Show being operated in the US Citizens Whitehouse

I really do not understand why her secret recording of private conversations all over the WH is O.K. because Kelly used a room you do not approve of to talk to her.

It's Okay because where would Omerosa be right now - if she did not have those tapes

What tapes? 

Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in which Trump made a racial slur, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

Can I interest you in some great ocean-front property in Oklahoma?  Heh, heh.

I typically hate Cliches - but for you I'll make a few exceptions

Joseph Heller - “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.” 

Mick Studer - Even Liars Tell The Truth About Lying - Sometimes

Typical liberal response.  When they know they are wrong they immediately use spin, innuendo, half-truths and LIES.  Do you have any FACTS to add that actually address what I said or erroneous thread that is only designed to smear Trump because YOU and the rest of the liberals have NOTHING to offer voters?

You're obviously not interested in Facts or at least not any that counter your narrative of events

You challenge a Comment I make

I provide the Source

Then you challenge the Source

I provide Proof of the Credibility of the Source

Then you start calling me names and assigning lablels

You obviously only want to engage in your own Alernative Based Realities

Reasonable people can disagree on Political Ideology - Methods even sometimes the results and outcomes

But reasonable people have to first be able to agree on the Facts of the Matter

If you can't agree that Trump Lies more than he's Truthful and more importantly when it's a lie

Then any discussion is meaningless - it's just rhetoric hyperbole and uncivilized

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

What Agreements?

C'mon Man

What tapes? 

Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in which Trump made a racial slur, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

Joseph Heller - “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.” 

Typical liberal response.  When they know they are wrong they immediately use spin, innuendo, half-truths and LIES.  Do you have any FACTS to add that actually address what I said or erroneous thread that is only designed to smear Trump because YOU and the rest of the liberals have NOTHING to offer voters?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 38

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

What Agreements?

C'mon Man

What tapes? 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

What Agreements?

C'mon Man

What tapes? 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors