Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
68
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

68 Views
Message 1 of 38

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump is an irresponsible narcissistic white supremacist nutcase that is a danger to our country. It's irresponsible and/or unpatriotic for anyone to support him at this point.


That is a collection of claims you heard somewhere, not a discussion contribution.


No, it is a totally valid summary of the words and deeds spoken and committed by donny j over the last 3 years, and an equally valid conclusion of what should be done based on the irrefutable evidence given by Lemontop himself.

 

It is a collection of words and phrases and words used by the left capped off with the ever so clever (or maybe childish) "Lemontop".


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
68
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
70
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

70 Views
Message 2 of 38

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

I am not sure if Trump can play Chess,  let a lone Go. Just  saying. Nancy 


Well, if you want to be petty - I'll bet he can spell "alone". Just responding.


What a totatlly baseless comment - the man speaks, thinks and acts like a spoiled 6 year-old with ADHD. But even if he could, can he spell "way"?


You are right - a "totatlly" baseless response to a "totatlly" baseless comment ..... and then comes your expert medical analysis.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
70
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
88
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

88 Views
Message 3 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump is an irresponsible narcissistic white supremacist nutcase that is a danger to our country. It's irresponsible and/or unpatriotic for anyone to support him at this point.


That is a collection of claims you heard somewhere, not a discussion contribution.


No, it is a totally valid summary of the words and deeds spoken and committed by donny j over the last 3 years, and an equally valid conclusion of what should be done based on the irrefutable evidence given by Lemontop himself.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
88
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
89
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

89 Views
Message 4 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

I am not sure if Trump can play Chess,  let a lone Go. Just  saying. Nancy 


Well, if you want to be petty - I'll bet he can spell "alone". Just responding.


What a totatlly baseless comment - the man speaks, thinks and acts like a spoiled 6 year-old with ADHD. But even if he could, can he spell "way"?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
89
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
91
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

91 Views
Message 5 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:


You're obviously not interested in Facts or at least not any that counter your narrative of events

 

You challenge a Comment I make

 

I provide the Source

 

If you can't agree that Trump Lies more than he's Truthful and more importantly when it's a lie


But of course you have NO EVIDENCE that Trump lies more than he is truthful.  IN FACT, the EVIDENCE I GAVE YOU proves just the opposite.

 

And, AS USUAL, you provided a reference that DOES NOT prove what you say it does.  You mentioned the tapes Omarosa supposedly has and I said:

 

What tapes?

Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in which Trump made a racial slur, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

Incidentally, the person I was referring to above who said the released tape was actually an edited version of two different conversations was Lynn Patton, the third person on the tape.  So that makes two of the three people on the conversation who are saying the third, Omarosa, is lying.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
91
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
104
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

104 Views
Message 6 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Is anyone else concerned that if Omarosa could record Kelly in the White House, LOTS of stuff could have been recorded? Including classified information? 


Is anyone concerned that she did it and violated her agreements in releasing information?


What Agreements?

 

Trump can't make a Contract between himself and one of the American Tax Payers Employees - they both - Trump & Omarosa - Work for the US Citizens - not each other

 

There is No Statute saying Omorosa can't tape record her firing in the Situation Room - there has never needed to be one because most Presidents hire Experienced Qualified Professionals not "Lowlifes" & "Dogs"- Trumps Description of his Hand Picked Employee not mine - but true - never the less

 

Firing a Whitehouse Employee is not Classified Top Secret Government Information -

 

You guys think Trump is already King and can just make it up as he goes along

 

If the FBI can withhold information from the Congress, there are obviously rules allowing such actions.

 

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

 


 


When the US Justice Department witholds information - there are rules and precedent that give them the Authority to do just that...............................you should know this - Already  - Rosenstein at the Direction of Trump - drafted a Memo that basically said - James Comey should be Fired because he broke the Justice Deptartments Rules - Regarding Releasing Related Information & Material During a Ongoing Investigation 

 

C'mon Man

 

There was no Investigation under way by the Whitehouse or the FBI or the Justice Department about Omarosa being Fired or about Katrina Pearson admitting that Trump used the - N - Word

 

Trump Chief of Staff - John Kelly One of the BEST people in the Country for the JOB...............

 

Should have used his own office for Personnel Matters - not the most Top Secret Room in the World

 

Just one more Example of the Chaos Clown Show being operated in the US Citizens Whitehouse

 

 

 


I really do not understand why her secret recording of private conversations all over the WH is O.K. because Kelly used a room you do not approve of to talk to her.


It's Okay because where would Omerosa be right now - if she did not have those tapes

Ah, yes, the ends justify the means. in this case the "ends" is attacking the President of the Us. A truly interesting morality you got there.

 

Katrina Pierson - Right-wing Pundit - Trump Campiagn Senior Staffer - went on Fox right after excerpts of Omarosa's Book were released and made blatant accusations of lies

 So the point is to support her attacks on the President so she can sell books. More interesting morality.

Omerosa was able to produce the actual recordings of - Katrina Pierson - where she indicated on tape that she believed President Donald Trump had been recorded saying the n-word.

Two women on "the" tape were on the radio today and said "it" was actually an edit job on two tapes.

 

After Omarosa released the Fact-based Tape

"Fact-based"?????

 

Katrina Pierson, a Trump campaign official, said she was just placating Omarosa Manigault

Newman

Do you know otherwise?

 

Kellys use of the Situation Room simply shows extremely poor judgement and his disrespect for the seriousness of the events that have taken place in that room throughout recent US Government History

What has that to do with her taping there??

 

Source - http://www.nbc-2.com/story/38885892/katrina-pierson-i-made-taped-comments-because-omarosa-was-the-co...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
104
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
111
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

111 Views
Message 7 of 38

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Is anyone else concerned that if Omarosa could record Kelly in the White House, LOTS of stuff could have been recorded? Including classified information? 


Is anyone concerned that she did it and violated her agreements in releasing information?


What Agreements?

 

Trump can't make a Contract between himself and one of the American Tax Payers Employees - they both - Trump & Omarosa - Work for the US Citizens - not each other

 

There is No Statute saying Omorosa can't tape record her firing in the Situation Room - there has never needed to be one because most Presidents hire Experienced Qualified Professionals not "Lowlifes" & "Dogs"- Trumps Description of his Hand Picked Employee not mine - but true - never the less

 

Firing a Whitehouse Employee is not Classified Top Secret Government Information -

 

You guys think Trump is already King and can just make it up as he goes along

 

If the FBI can withhold information from the Congress, there are obviously rules allowing such actions.

 

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

 


 


When the US Justice Department witholds information - there are rules and precedent that give them the Authority to do just that...............................you should know this - Already  - Rosenstein at the Direction of Trump - drafted a Memo that basically said - James Comey should be Fired because he broke the Justice Deptartments Rules - Regarding Releasing Related Information & Material During a Ongoing Investigation 

 

C'mon Man

 

There was no Investigation under way by the Whitehouse or the FBI or the Justice Department about Omarosa being Fired or about Katrina Pearson admitting that Trump used the - N - Word

 

Trump Chief of Staff - John Kelly One of the BEST people in the Country for the JOB...............

 

Should have used his own office for Personnel Matters - not the most Top Secret Room in the World

 

Just one more Example of the Chaos Clown Show being operated in the US Citizens Whitehouse

 

 

 


I really do not understand why her secret recording of private conversations all over the WH is O.K. because Kelly used a room you do not approve of to talk to her.


It's Okay because where would Omerosa be right now - if she did not have those tapes

 


What tapes? 

 

Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in which Trump made a racial slur, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

 

 

Can I interest you in some great ocean-front property in Oklahoma?  Heh, heh.

 


I typically hate Cliches - but for you I'll make a few exceptions

 

Joseph Heller - “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.” 

 

Mick Studer - Even Liars Tell The Truth About Lying - Sometimes

 

 


Typical liberal response.  When they know they are wrong they immediately use spin, innuendo, half-truths and LIES.  Do you have any FACTS to add that actually address what I said or erroneous thread that is only designed to smear Trump because YOU and the rest of the liberals have NOTHING to offer voters?


You're obviously not interested in Facts or at least not any that counter your narrative of events

 

You challenge a Comment I make

 

I provide the Source

 

Then you challenge the Source

 

I provide Proof of the Credibility of the Source

 

Then you start calling me names and assigning lablels

 

You obviously only want to engage in your own Alernative Based Realities

 

Reasonable people can disagree on Political Ideology - Methods even sometimes the results and outcomes

 

But reasonable people have to first be able to agree on the Facts of the Matter

 

If you can't agree that Trump Lies more than he's Truthful and more importantly when it's a lie

 

Then any discussion is meaningless - it's just rhetoric hyperbole and uncivilized

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
111
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
122
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

122 Views
Message 8 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Is anyone else concerned that if Omarosa could record Kelly in the White House, LOTS of stuff could have been recorded? Including classified information? 


Is anyone concerned that she did it and violated her agreements in releasing information?


What Agreements?

 

Trump can't make a Contract between himself and one of the American Tax Payers Employees - they both - Trump & Omarosa - Work for the US Citizens - not each other

 

There is No Statute saying Omorosa can't tape record her firing in the Situation Room - there has never needed to be one because most Presidents hire Experienced Qualified Professionals not "Lowlifes" & "Dogs"- Trumps Description of his Hand Picked Employee not mine - but true - never the less

 

Firing a Whitehouse Employee is not Classified Top Secret Government Information -

 

You guys think Trump is already King and can just make it up as he goes along

 

If the FBI can withhold information from the Congress, there are obviously rules allowing such actions.

 

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

 


 


When the US Justice Department witholds information - there are rules and precedent that give them the Authority to do just that...............................you should know this - Already  - Rosenstein at the Direction of Trump - drafted a Memo that basically said - James Comey should be Fired because he broke the Justice Deptartments Rules - Regarding Releasing Related Information & Material During a Ongoing Investigation 

 

C'mon Man

 

There was no Investigation under way by the Whitehouse or the FBI or the Justice Department about Omarosa being Fired or about Katrina Pearson admitting that Trump used the - N - Word

 

Trump Chief of Staff - John Kelly One of the BEST people in the Country for the JOB...............

 

Should have used his own office for Personnel Matters - not the most Top Secret Room in the World

 

Just one more Example of the Chaos Clown Show being operated in the US Citizens Whitehouse

 

 

 


I really do not understand why her secret recording of private conversations all over the WH is O.K. because Kelly used a room you do not approve of to talk to her.


It's Okay because where would Omerosa be right now - if she did not have those tapes

 


What tapes? 

 

Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in which Trump made a racial slur, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

 

 

Can I interest you in some great ocean-front property in Oklahoma?  Heh, heh.

 


I typically hate Cliches - but for you I'll make a few exceptions

 

Joseph Heller - “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.” 

 

Mick Studer - Even Liars Tell The Truth About Lying - Sometimes

 

 


Typical liberal response.  When they know they are wrong they immediately use spin, innuendo, half-truths and LIES.  Do you have any FACTS to add that actually address what I said or erroneous thread that is only designed to smear Trump because YOU and the rest of the liberals have NOTHING to offer voters?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
122
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
122
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

122 Views
Message 9 of 38

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Is anyone else concerned that if Omarosa could record Kelly in the White House, LOTS of stuff could have been recorded? Including classified information? 


Is anyone concerned that she did it and violated her agreements in releasing information?


What Agreements?

 

Trump can't make a Contract between himself and one of the American Tax Payers Employees - they both - Trump & Omarosa - Work for the US Citizens - not each other

 

There is No Statute saying Omorosa can't tape record her firing in the Situation Room - there has never needed to be one because most Presidents hire Experienced Qualified Professionals not "Lowlifes" & "Dogs"- Trumps Description of his Hand Picked Employee not mine - but true - never the less

 

Firing a Whitehouse Employee is not Classified Top Secret Government Information -

 

You guys think Trump is already King and can just make it up as he goes along

 

If the FBI can withhold information from the Congress, there are obviously rules allowing such actions.

 

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

 


 


When the US Justice Department witholds information - there are rules and precedent that give them the Authority to do just that...............................you should know this - Already  - Rosenstein at the Direction of Trump - drafted a Memo that basically said - James Comey should be Fired because he broke the Justice Deptartments Rules - Regarding Releasing Related Information & Material During a Ongoing Investigation 

 

C'mon Man

 

There was no Investigation under way by the Whitehouse or the FBI or the Justice Department about Omarosa being Fired or about Katrina Pearson admitting that Trump used the - N - Word

 

Trump Chief of Staff - John Kelly One of the BEST people in the Country for the JOB...............

 

Should have used his own office for Personnel Matters - not the most Top Secret Room in the World

 

Just one more Example of the Chaos Clown Show being operated in the US Citizens Whitehouse

 

 

 


I really do not understand why her secret recording of private conversations all over the WH is O.K. because Kelly used a room you do not approve of to talk to her.


It's Okay because where would Omerosa be right now - if she did not have those tapes

 


What tapes? 

 

Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in which Trump made a racial slur, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

 

 

Can I interest you in some great ocean-front property in Oklahoma?  Heh, heh.

 


I typically hate Cliches - but for you I'll make a few exceptions

 

Joseph Heller - “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.” 

 

Mick Studer - Even Liars Tell The Truth About Lying - Sometimes

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
122
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
125
Views

Re: GOP Must Be So Proud of Our WH Tonight

125 Views
Message 10 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Is anyone else concerned that if Omarosa could record Kelly in the White House, LOTS of stuff could have been recorded? Including classified information? 


Is anyone concerned that she did it and violated her agreements in releasing information?


What Agreements?

 

Trump can't make a Contract between himself and one of the American Tax Payers Employees - they both - Trump & Omarosa - Work for the US Citizens - not each other

 

There is No Statute saying Omorosa can't tape record her firing in the Situation Room - there has never needed to be one because most Presidents hire Experienced Qualified Professionals not "Lowlifes" & "Dogs"- Trumps Description of his Hand Picked Employee not mine - but true - never the less

 

Firing a Whitehouse Employee is not Classified Top Secret Government Information -

 

You guys think Trump is already King and can just make it up as he goes along

 

If the FBI can withhold information from the Congress, there are obviously rules allowing such actions.

 

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

 


 


When the US Justice Department witholds information - there are rules and precedent that give them the Authority to do just that...............................you should know this - Already  - Rosenstein at the Direction of Trump - drafted a Memo that basically said - James Comey should be Fired because he broke the Justice Deptartments Rules - Regarding Releasing Related Information & Material During a Ongoing Investigation 

 

C'mon Man

 

There was no Investigation under way by the Whitehouse or the FBI or the Justice Department about Omarosa being Fired or about Katrina Pearson admitting that Trump used the - N - Word

 

Trump Chief of Staff - John Kelly One of the BEST people in the Country for the JOB...............

 

Should have used his own office for Personnel Matters - not the most Top Secret Room in the World

 

Just one more Example of the Chaos Clown Show being operated in the US Citizens Whitehouse

 

 

 


I really do not understand why her secret recording of private conversations all over the WH is O.K. because Kelly used a room you do not approve of to talk to her.


It's Okay because where would Omerosa be right now - if she did not have those tapes

 


What tapes? 

 

Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in which Trump made a racial slur, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

 

 

Can I interest you in some great ocean-front property in Oklahoma?  Heh, heh.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
125
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors