It’s Brain Health Awareness Month! Check out Staying Sharp and its new features designed to support brain health.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
178
Views

Re: GOP Installs Russian Spy in DOJ

178 Views
Message 1 of 13

Back to the lawyer who worked for a company with a contract with Russia and he was assigned to work it ("Russian Spy" to mick) - As a young lawyer, Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist. I have not heard anyone call Hillary a child rapist or criticize her actions at all. 

 

Strange.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
178
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
181
Views

Re: GOP Installs Russian Spy in DOJ

181 Views
Message 2 of 13

More laying of the groundwork to get rid of Mueller investigation, SCOTUS pick will be additional insurance if anything goes wrong.

 

Agree with Mick, Collins and Murkowski will make a deal for their states just the same as they did before, and vote with the rest of the R's. Red state D's are probably doing themselves no favor by voting for the Trump picks. Trump will still go after them all by endorsing their opponents. If their constituents want a Trump yes-man, they aren't going to vote for the D. On the other hand, if they have some Independents who are getting tired of the Trump steamrolling, they might welcome a check on Trump's power.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
181
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
188
Views

Re: GOP Installs Russian Spy in DOJ

188 Views
Message 3 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@cn5621
I have kept saying all along, if and when he gets what he wants and that is Full Power, The Donald will need NO ONE, No Congress, No Senate, No House, No One. The Rep. Party will be no more and it's not like they haven't been warned. We we all be one, and that will be NO ONE.

Except for being high on drugs how could one possibly equate appointing a lawyer to do a lawyer's job with "full power"?


Because this "Lawyer" like most other Trump Appointees has no Qualifications for the job - the only things on his Resume also like most other Trump Appointees - is a Shady Russia Connection and a Shady Trump Connection.............................

 

Drain the Swamp - Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

 

Elected Leaders All Over the World start their Journey to Dictatorship by consolidating power by appointing Loyalists who have no experience no qualifications for their positions except one - Loyalty

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
188
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
190
Views

Re: GOP Installs Russian Spy in DOJ

190 Views
Message 4 of 13

@cn5621 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

 

 

 

Somehow people with ties to Russia and are affiliated with Trump are a dime a dozen and the GOP is fine with this? Sort of an odd turn of events for the party that used to brag they were all about national security.


The problem as I see it is that the leadership in both houses is that they will swallow an elephant and call it a gnat if it will farther their agenda. They will do anything to curry favor with Trump as long as they get him to sign off on an appointment or tax cut. They continue to look the other way as he continues to side with Russia. Doesn't anyone wonder why he has this bromance with Putin? Trump is destroying our Allies to help Putin. At home, he is slowly gaining power by instituting a smear and propaganda campaign. What will it take for the Republicans to wake up to the fact that this man was dead serious about wanting to be President for life? Is this what Putin has promised to help him accomplish? I don't think it has occurred to those in Congress that once he has control, he won't need them. People will say it couldn't happen here, bet they said the same thing in 1933. Destruction of NATO will be step one. Former CIA refer to him as a useful idiot, is he that or is he a traitor? Bad either way.


Manchins vote on Benczkowski supports your point - did Manchin think this guy was the best guy for the job - of course not - he was playing Sycophant to Trump

 

There is a lot of Hoopla about Collins Maine & Murkowski Alaska and which way they will vote on Kavanaugh

 

There is no real mystery here - both are coniving for personal & poltical enrichment - there is no Ideology in play - either a Plum Committee Assignment in the next session...................or some Pork for their State

 

With Collins I'm sure she wants a exemption for Maine Lobster Fisherman from Trumps China Tarriffs which is crippling the Maine Lobster Market - Great News for us Consumers - bad news for  Maine Lobsterman

 

FYI - Maine Lobsterman ...................export more than 60% of their catch to China...................becuase they pay better - good for them - but please lets put a end to this Nationalist Baloney behind Trump and the Trump Cult 

 

All this is about what it's always all about - Money..........................

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
190
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
205
Views

Re: GOP Installs Russian Spy in DOJ

205 Views
Message 5 of 13

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@cn5621
I have kept saying all along, if and when he gets what he wants and that is Full Power, The Donald will need NO ONE, No Congress, No Senate, No House, No One. The Rep. Party will be no more and it's not like they haven't been warned. We we all be one, and that will be NO ONE.

Except for being high on drugs how could one possibly equate appointing a lawyer to do a lawyer's job with "full power"?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
205
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
213
Views

Re: GOP Installs Russian Spy in DOJ

213 Views
Message 6 of 13
@cn5621
I have kept saying all along, if and when he gets what he wants and that is Full Power, The Donald will need NO ONE, No Congress, No Senate, No House, No One. The Rep. Party will be no more and it's not like they haven't been warned. We we all be one, and that will be NO ONE.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
213
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
215
Views

Re: GOP Installs Russian Spy in DOJ

215 Views
Message 7 of 13
@mickstuder

I can think of no more than: UnBelievable.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
215
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
226
Views

Re: GOP Installs Russian Spy in DOJ

226 Views
Message 8 of 13

He is a lawyer, the firm he worked for had the bank as a client. You guys (generic) just have to have your "Russian collusion" jazz and "little donnie" childishness to get you through the day.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
226
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
252
Views

Re: GOP Installs Russian Spy in DOJ

252 Views
Message 9 of 13

@mickstuder wrote:

Today the Congress voted to allow Trumps Nomination of a Russian Spy - Brian A. Benczkowski - to have his Nomination voted on in the full Senate - all Republicans plus Dem Traitor Joe Manchin voted aye - every other Democrat voted no...

 

Trump Nominated Brian A. Benczkowski to be Assistant Attorney General in charge of all Criminal Investigstions in the US JUSTICE DEPT. & he will be next in line under Rosenstein to supervise the Mueller Investigation 

 

Brian A. Benczkowski has never tried a Civil or Criminal Case in a Federal Court 

 

Brian A. Benczkowski - was on the Trump Transition Team 

 

Brian A. Benczkowski - Represented Russian Alfa Bank - Alfa Bank has close ties to Putin - Alfa Bank has been implicated in the Trump Mueller Investigation because servers in the Trump Organization frequently communicated with Alfa Bank servers during the campaign

 

The “Alfa  Group” is mentioned in the infamous ‘Steele dossier,’ a sometimes speculative and even salacious document that circulated in well placed circles in the US in the months following the election of Donald Trump, about Trump-Russia ties. Steele says this corporation has a “current closeness” with Putin. The Alfa Group is the larger umbrella entity that includes the Alfa Bank Benckowski represented

 

Why would Trump Nominate this controversial person? He has no Prosecutorial Experience and he would supervise 600 US JUSTICE DEPT LAWYERS in some of the most high profile criminal cases the US Government Prosecutes 

 

Bob Mueller - Christopher Wray - previously held this position

 

It smells horrible

 

 



@mickstuder wrote:

Today the Congress voted to allow Trumps Nomination of a Russian Spy - Brian A. Benczkowski - to have his Nomination voted on in the full Senate - all Republicans plus Dem Traitor Joe Manchin voted aye - every other Democrat voted no...

 

Trump Nominated Brian A. Benczkowski to be Assistant Attorney General in charge of all Criminal Investigstions in the US JUSTICE DEPT. & he will be next in line under Rosenstein to supervise the Mueller Investigation 

 

Brian A. Benczkowski has never tried a Civil or Criminal Case in a Federal Court 

 

Brian A. Benczkowski - was on the Trump Transition Team 

 

Brian A. Benczkowski - Represented Russian Alfa Bank - Alfa Bank has close ties to Putin - Alfa Bank has been implicated in the Trump Mueller Investigation because servers in the Trump Organization frequently communicated with Alfa Bank servers during the campaign

 

The “Alfa  Group” is mentioned in the infamous ‘Steele dossier,’ a sometimes speculative and even salacious document that circulated in well placed circles in the US in the months following the election of Donald Trump, about Trump-Russia ties. Steele says this corporation has a “current closeness” with Putin. The Alfa Group is the larger umbrella entity that includes the Alfa Bank Benckowski represented

 

Why would Trump Nominate this controversial person? He has no Prosecutorial Experience and he would supervise 600 US JUSTICE DEPT LAWYERS in some of the most high profile criminal cases the US Government Prosecutes 

 

Bob Mueller - Christopher Wray - previously held this position

 

It smells horrible

 Just another step to end the Mueller investigation. Trump only nominates those who will help keep him in power. Look at his Suprem Court pick. 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
252
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
257
Views

Re: GOP Installs Russian Spy in DOJ

257 Views
Message 10 of 13

@Panjandrum wrote:

 

 

 

Somehow people with ties to Russia and are affiliated with Trump are a dime a dozen and the GOP is fine with this? Sort of an odd turn of events for the party that used to brag they were all about national security.


The problem as I see it is that the leadership in both houses is that they will swallow an elephant and call it a gnat if it will farther their agenda. They will do anything to curry favor with Trump as long as they get him to sign off on an appointment or tax cut. They continue to look the other way as he continues to side with Russia. Doesn't anyone wonder why he has this bromance with Putin? Trump is destroying our Allies to help Putin. At home, he is slowly gaining power by instituting a smear and propaganda campaign. What will it take for the Republicans to wake up to the fact that this man was dead serious about wanting to be President for life? Is this what Putin has promised to help him accomplish? I don't think it has occurred to those in Congress that once he has control, he won't need them. People will say it couldn't happen here, bet they said the same thing in 1933. Destruction of NATO will be step one. Former CIA refer to him as a useful idiot, is he that or is he a traitor? Bad either way.

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
257
Views