Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
304
Views

Re: GOP Ignorantly Acquiesces to trump

304 Views
Message 1 of 53

While we and the media are so readily pointing our fingers at and complaining about The Man in the White House, we should take a closer look at his cohorts and enablers in the Republican Party.  For Trump is like the cancerous growth you can see on the surface of the skin and the GOP is the awful, putrid mass that has metastasised and spread behind and deep beneath that visible tumor on top--poisoning and causing a slow death to its unsuspecting and fearful host.

  

In other words, they are part and parcel, equally as guilty as he for the harm being done to the Office of the Presidency and to this nation as a whole.  And we need to make them pay for their deeds with our votes come 2020.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
304
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
333
Views

Re: GOP Ignorantly Acquiesces to trump

333 Views
Message 2 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have seen no call for a theocracy. Do you have details?

Yup .... Consider the call by Republicans (ex.: Ted Cruz) to "restore America into a Christian nation"!


Calling for a set of standards hardly fits the definition. .....

........ YOUR  contrived "definition".

The call was for a "Christian NATION" ..... and NOT your disingenuous insertion of "standards" !


I know of nothing disingenuous about Christian standards as a basis of the day-to-day events in a country. Do you think otherwise??

I think you are now inserting your usual straw man argument ..... a "disingenuous" process in itself.

Once AGAIN, the call was for a "Christian NATION"!


 


Do you find fault with a nation guided by Christian principles???

 


I "find fault" with your continued use of straw man arguments ..... to deflect what you are obviously unable to defend.

I NEVER stated nor advanced any such argument you are fallaciously accusing me of making!

Once AGAIN, the call was for a "Christian NATION" ..... nothing about "standards" nor your new deflection of "principles"!


 


This has gone on long enough. I happen to believe that christian values can be a very good thing as a governmental basis - period, end of report, (as the man said) good night sweetheart.

AGAIN, you continue to deflect from what you are obviously unable to defend. At issue is the fact that Republicans (ex.: Ted Cruz) want to establish a Christian "NATION" .... nothing to do with your serial straw man arguments about "standards", "principles" and now your latest deflection "values"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
333
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
359
Views

Re: GOP Ignorantly Acquiesces to trump

359 Views
Message 3 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have seen no call for a theocracy. Do you have details?

Yup .... Consider the call by Republicans (ex.: Ted Cruz) to "restore America into a Christian nation"!


Calling for a set of standards hardly fits the definition. .....

........ YOUR  contrived "definition".

The call was for a "Christian NATION" ..... and NOT your disingenuous insertion of "standards" !


I know of nothing disingenuous about Christian standards as a basis of the day-to-day events in a country. Do you think otherwise??

I think you are now inserting your usual straw man argument ..... a "disingenuous" process in itself.

Once AGAIN, the call was for a "Christian NATION"!


 


Do you find fault with a nation guided by Christian principles???

 


I "find fault" with your continued use of straw man arguments ..... to deflect what you are obviously unable to defend.

I NEVER stated nor advanced any such argument you are fallaciously accusing me of making!

Once AGAIN, the call was for a "Christian NATION" ..... nothing about "standards" nor your new deflection of "principles"!


 


This has gone on long enough. I happen to believe that christian values can be a very good thing as a governmental basis - period, end of report, (as the man said) good night sweetheart.
"Christian values" huh?

 

lqXjOno.png

 

 

 

The "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" story is a bogus forgery - if it were for real - the man would have been brought with the woman to be stoned as well...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
359
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
366
Views

Re: GOP Ignorantly Acquiesces to trump

366 Views
Message 4 of 53

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have seen no call for a theocracy. Do you have details?

Yup .... Consider the call by Republicans (ex.: Ted Cruz) to "restore America into a Christian nation"!


Calling for a set of standards hardly fits the definition. .....

........ YOUR  contrived "definition".

The call was for a "Christian NATION" ..... and NOT your disingenuous insertion of "standards" !


I know of nothing disingenuous about Christian standards as a basis of the day-to-day events in a country. Do you think otherwise??

I think you are now inserting your usual straw man argument ..... a "disingenuous" process in itself.

Once AGAIN, the call was for a "Christian NATION"!


 


Do you find fault with a nation guided by Christian principles???

 


I "find fault" with your continued use of straw man arguments ..... to deflect what you are obviously unable to defend.

I NEVER stated nor advanced any such argument you are fallaciously accusing me of making!

Once AGAIN, the call was for a "Christian NATION" ..... nothing about "standards" nor your new deflection of "principles"!


 


This has gone on long enough. I happen to believe that christian values can be a very good thing as a governmental basis - period, end of report, (as the man said) good night sweetheart.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
366
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
381
Views

Re: GOP Ignorantly Acquiesces to trump

381 Views
Message 5 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have seen no call for a theocracy. Do you have details?

Yup .... Consider the call by Republicans (ex.: Ted Cruz) to "restore America into a Christian nation"!


Calling for a set of standards hardly fits the definition. .....

........ YOUR  contrived "definition".

The call was for a "Christian NATION" ..... and NOT your disingenuous insertion of "standards" !


I know of nothing disingenuous about Christian standards as a basis of the day-to-day events in a country. Do you think otherwise??

I think you are now inserting your usual straw man argument ..... a "disingenuous" process in itself.

Once AGAIN, the call was for a "Christian NATION"!


 


Do you find fault with a nation guided by Christian principles???

 


I "find fault" with your continued use of straw man arguments ..... to deflect what you are obviously unable to defend.

I NEVER stated nor advanced any such argument you are fallaciously accusing me of making!

Once AGAIN, the call was for a "Christian NATION" ..... nothing about "standards" nor your new deflection of "principles"!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
381
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
400
Views

Re: GOP Ignorantly Acquiesces to trump

400 Views
Message 6 of 53

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:   It's also saying they want a "Christian nation" and then embracing a leader that is a habitual liar, a crook, and a charlatan, one who represents values the direct opposite of Christianity.

******************************

Exactly. Conservatives really should stay away from trying to associate themselves with Christianity. It's absurd.

++++++++++++++++++++

Conservatives give Christianity a very poor face and an equally bad name.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
400
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
424
Views

Re: GOP Ignorantly Acquiesces to trump

424 Views
Message 7 of 53

ChasKy53:   It's also saying they want a "Christian nation" and then embracing a leader that is a habitual liar, a crook, and a charlatan, one who represents values the direct opposite of Christianity.

 

 

Exactly. Conservatives really should stay away from trying to associate themselves with Christianity. It's absurd.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
424
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
431
Views

Re: GOP Ignorantly Acquiesces to trump

431 Views
Message 8 of 53

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have seen no call for a theocracy. Do you have details?

Yup .... Consider the call by Republicans (ex.: Ted Cruz) to "restore America into a Christian nation"!


Calling for a set of standards hardly fits the definition. .....

........ YOUR  contrived "definition".

The call was for a "Christian NATION" ..... and NOT your disingenuous insertion of "standards" !


I know of nothing disingenuous about Christian standards as a basis of the day-to-day events in a country. Do you think otherwise??

I think you are now inserting your usual straw man argument ..... a "disingenuous" process in itself.

Once AGAIN, the call was for a "Christian NATION"!


 


Do you find fault with a nation guided by Christian principles???


 


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
431
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
444
Views

Re: GOP Ignorantly Acquiesces to trump

444 Views
Message 9 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have seen no call for a theocracy. Do you have details?

Yup .... Consider the call by Republicans (ex.: Ted Cruz) to "restore America into a Christian nation"!


Calling for a set of standards hardly fits the definition. .....

........ YOUR  contrived "definition".

The call was for a "Christian NATION" ..... and NOT your disingenuous insertion of "standards" !


I know of nothing disingenuous about Christian standards as a basis of the day-to-day events in a country. Do you think otherwise??

I think you are now inserting your usual straw man argument ..... a "disingenuous" process in itself.

Once AGAIN, the call was for a "Christian NATION"!


 


 


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
444
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
470
Views

Re: GOP Ignorantly Acquiesces to trump

470 Views
Message 10 of 53

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have seen no call for a theocracy. Do you have details?

Yup .... Consider the call by Republicans (ex.: Ted Cruz) to "restore America into a Christian nation"!


Calling for a set of standards hardly fits the definition. .....

........ YOUR  contrived "definition".

The call was for a "Christian NATION" ..... and NOT your disingenuous insertion of "standards" !


I know of nothing disingenuous about Christian standards as a basis of the day-to-day events in a country. Do you think otherwise??


 


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
470
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors