Message 21 of 43

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Then - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN - is what? Then - a slogan.

Just a Transparent Attempt at Con Man Trickery? Nope.

Doesn't matter what Subject is raised - the Trump Cult always has the same Rebuttal He actually addresses individual issues as they arise.

WHATABOUTISM

I think it's a safe bet that many Americans Voted for Trump because they beleived that Campaign Slogan - Make America Great Again - actually meant something It does.

But again - it matters not what the Major Issue negatively affecting Americans actually are that aren't being addressed either Effectively or at all by Trump -

Yet the response is the same

WHATABOUTISM

No Plan to Address

1. Healthcare - except re-elect me and it will be one of the first things I work on

2. Opioid Crisis - Lock up Woman & Children at the Southern Border - EXCEPT Opioids Come China in Shipping Containers Unloaded at Legal Ports of Entry in New York - Boston - New Jersey - San Fransisco - San Diego - Houston - Galveston - Miami - New Orleans - Baton Rouge 

3. Cyber Security - Trump is killing Americas Agriculture & High Tech Industry with Tariffs - in response to things like - Chinas State Sanctioned - Corporate Espionage & Intellectual Property Theft - how is a 24% Tax on Soybeans and Cell Phones going to Stop China from Hacking Intellectual Property over the Internet?

Trump refuses to beef up anything to do with Cyber Security and Internet Infrastructure because thats how the Russians and the Saudis Help him with all their Fake News on Social Media and all the Bots spreading False Stories to the Trump Cult

DON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN BY - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN SLOGANS - NOTHING AMERICA NEEDS FIXED HAS BEEN ADDRESSED

Trump didn't rescue the Economy from any Recession - it was already improving & dramatically - way B4 he became President

Trump didn;t rescue Record High Unemployment - it was already improving & dramatically - way B4 he became President 

Trump did put the USA 2 Trillion Further in Debt by passing a Unfunded Multi-trillion $$ Tax Break that benefitted around 5 Million out of the 300 Million of us & he did this at a time when the Economy and the Stock Market were already Booming - Unemployment was Low - & Corporations were making Record Profits

Thats Not - Making America Great Again - thats taking Credit for a Great America that you had nothing to do with

At the same time doing absolutely nothing to Make Americas Healthcare Better

At the same time doing absolutely nothing to Make Americas Electronic Infrastructure Safer

At the same time doing absolutely nothing to Make Americas Opioid Crisis Better

At the same time doing absolutely nothing to Make Americas Immigration System any Better

DON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN IN 2020 BY THE DON THE CON

WHAT HAS THAT RANT TO DO WITH FREE EDUCATION??

Educating All Americans - Reduces the Future Risk of another Presidential Cult Developing

Education helps Americans understand the Difference between a Con Man and a Statesman

Ah, I get it now - to you the function of "free" education provided by the government is for political indoctrination.
If you ever get around to learning the thinking of Karl Marx, you'll see that right in there.

I'm not worried about Educated People in the USA advocating for Marxism - quite the opposite - Russia was and still is one of the most undereducated populations in the World very susceptible to Con Men

The danger is the non-Educated People in the USA following his teachings without realizing what they are doing and the implications.

BTW the US Ranks 27th in the World in Education so it's not like the Pay to Learn Model is reaping great rewards - quite the opposite and like I said - it allowed Trump

What is interesting however is shortly after Marx died

The richest 5% in Russia owned 87% of the countries personal wealth.

Yes, and then with Lenin in charge, their property was stolen and given to the workers. For example, those working the farms were given the farms. Then Stalin took over and, using the "we the people" concept championed by some here had the government own and operate all means of production in the name of "we the people" and the farmers now worked for the State.

In the USA in 2007 - worse now - the top 20% of Americans owned 85% of the country's wealth and the bottom 80% of the population owned 15%.

Do you want "we the people" to own the 85%?

No I want the Loopholes that allow Special Considerations for Real Estate People Like Trump and I want the Special Gimmicks in the Tax Code That have Allowed this Transfer of Wealth from the Middle Class to a Small Number of Americans Removed

If you can find anyone who is advocating Marxism in the USA running for President - please point them out

We have a President Trump who selects only those World Leaders who's Policies exhibit Authoritarian Aspirations to be-friend & praise

TRUMP & KIM JONG UN

Trump told the World he's in Love with Kim Jung un a Leader who poisons his family members & Executes North Korean Politicans at will

TRUMP & PUTIN

Trump told the World he Believed Putin over US Intelligence Agencies -

July 16, 2018: When asked at a news conference whether he believed Putin or U.S. intelligence agencies, Trump said “I don’t see any reason why” Russia would interfere in the 2016 election.

Today the Republican Governor of Florida Confirmed at least 2 Florida Counties Were Hacked by Russians in the 2016 election

TRUMP & BIN SALMAN

US Intellegence Agencies Confirmed - Bin Salman ordered Kashoggi Murder

"He's the leader of Saudi Arabia. They've been a very good ally," Trump said in an interview in the Oval Office.

Asked by Reuters if standing by the kingdom meant standing by MBS, Trump responded: "Well, at this moment, it certainly does."

Trump & Orban

Speaking to reporters, Mr Trump said: "I know he's a tough man, but he's a respected man, and he's done the right thing, according to many people, on immigration." At a press conference, the US president said Mr Orbán was "respected all over Europe" and had "kept [Hungary] safe".

Orbán claimed, at an event commemorating the legacy of the great German statesman Helmut Kohl, that Hungary’s “illiberal” model of democracy would be driving force that revitalizes Europe and the EPP.

Illiberal - opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior.

Do you really think that all that gibberish is in some way related to the (actually your) topic about education?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GOP Hypocrisy on Free Educaton in USA

Message 22 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Doesn't matter what Subject is raised - the Trump Cult always has the same Rebuttal He actually addresses individual issues as they arise.

WHATABOUTISM

I think it's a safe bet that many Americans Voted for Trump because they beleived that Campaign Slogan - Make America Great Again - actually meant something It does.

But again - it matters not what the Major Issue negatively affecting Americans actually are that aren't being addressed either Effectively or at all by Trump -

WHATABOUTISM

No Plan to Address

1. Healthcare - except re-elect me and it will be one of the first things I work on

2. Opioid Crisis - Lock up Woman & Children at the Southern Border - EXCEPT Opioids Come China in Shipping Containers Unloaded at Legal Ports of Entry in New York - Boston - New Jersey - San Fransisco - San Diego - Houston - Galveston - Miami - New Orleans - Baton Rouge 

3. Cyber Security - Trump is killing Americas Agriculture & High Tech Industry with Tariffs - in response to things like - Chinas State Sanctioned - Corporate Espionage & Intellectual Property Theft - how is a 24% Tax on Soybeans and Cell Phones going to Stop China from Hacking Intellectual Property over the Internet?

Trump refuses to beef up anything to do with Cyber Security and Internet Infrastructure because thats how the Russians and the Saudis Help him with all their Fake News on Social Media and all the Bots spreading False Stories to the Trump Cult

DON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN BY - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN SLOGANS - NOTHING AMERICA NEEDS FIXED HAS BEEN ADDRESSED

Trump didn't rescue the Economy from any Recession - it was already improving & dramatically - way B4 he became President

Trump didn;t rescue Record High Unemployment - it was already improving & dramatically - way B4 he became President 

Trump did put the USA 2 Trillion Further in Debt by passing a Unfunded Multi-trillion $$ Tax Break that benefitted around 5 Million out of the 300 Million of us & he did this at a time when the Economy and the Stock Market were already Booming - Unemployment was Low - & Corporations were making Record Profits

Thats Not - Making America Great Again - thats taking Credit for a Great America that you had nothing to do with

At the same time doing absolutely nothing to Make Americas Electronic Infrastructure Safer

At the same time doing absolutely nothing to Make Americas Immigration System any Better

Educating All Americans - Reduces the Future Risk of another Presidential Cult Developing

Education helps Americans understand the Difference between a Con Man and a Statesman

Ah, I get it now - to you the function of "free" education provided by the government is for political indoctrination.
If you ever get around to learning the thinking of Karl Marx, you'll see that right in there.

I'm not worried about Educated People in the USA advocating for Marxism - quite the opposite - Russia was and still is one of the most undereducated populations in the World very susceptible to Con Men

The danger is the non-Educated People in the USA following his teachings without realizing what they are doing and the implications.

BTW the US Ranks 27th in the World in Education so it's not like the Pay to Learn Model is reaping great rewards - quite the opposite and like I said - it allowed Trump

Yes, and then with Lenin in charge, their property was stolen and given to the workers. For example, those working the farms were given the farms. Then Stalin took over and, using the "we the people" concept championed by some here had the government own and operate all means of production in the name of "we the people" and the farmers now worked for the State.

In the USA in 2007 - worse now - the top 20% of Americans owned 85% of the country's wealth and the bottom 80% of the population owned 15%.

No I want the Loopholes that allow Special Considerations for Real Estate People Like Trump and I want the Special Gimmicks in the Tax Code That have Allowed this Transfer of Wealth from the Middle Class to a Small Number of Americans Removed

If you can find anyone who is advocating Marxism in the USA running for President - please point them out

We have a President Trump who selects only those World Leaders who's Policies exhibit Authoritarian Aspirations to be-friend & praise

TRUMP & KIM JONG UN

Trump told the World he's in Love with Kim Jung un a Leader who poisons his family members & Executes North Korean Politicans at will

TRUMP & PUTIN

Trump told the World he Believed Putin over US Intelligence Agencies -

July 16, 2018: When asked at a news conference whether he believed Putin or U.S. intelligence agencies, Trump said “I don’t see any reason why” Russia would interfere in the 2016 election.

Today the Republican Governor of Florida Confirmed at least 2 Florida Counties Were Hacked by Russians in the 2016 election

TRUMP & BIN SALMAN

US Intellegence Agencies Confirmed - Bin Salman ordered Kashoggi Murder

"He's the leader of Saudi Arabia. They've been a very good ally," Trump said in an interview in the Oval Office.

Asked by Reuters if standing by the kingdom meant standing by MBS, Trump responded: "Well, at this moment, it certainly does."

Trump & Orban

Speaking to reporters, Mr Trump said: "I know he's a tough man, but he's a respected man, and he's done the right thing, according to many people, on immigration." At a press conference, the US president said Mr Orbán was "respected all over Europe" and had "kept [Hungary] safe".

Orbán claimed, at an event commemorating the legacy of the great German statesman Helmut Kohl, that Hungary’s “illiberal” model of democracy would be driving force that revitalizes Europe and the EPP.

Illiberal - opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 43

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

WHATABOUTISM

WHATABOUTISM

No Plan to Address

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

WHATABOUTISM

WHATABOUTISM

No Plan to Address

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 43

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

WHATABOUTISM

WHATABOUTISM

No Plan to Address

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 43

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

To the far left: NOTHING is FREE in the U.S.  If you crave free stuff, my suggestion is Venezuela or Cuba or Somalia.

Again - Please Do Some Research - Here is Trump asking for 15 Billion in Free Money from US Tax Payers to Bail Out US Farmers Hurt by Trumps Incompetence

Americans don't need to MOVE

Trump is making the USA into Venezuela - Cuba and Somalia

free.png

Source - Trump Economics Degree From Trump University

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

WHATABOUTISM

WHATABOUTISM

No Plan to Address

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 43

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

At what age does the left expect people become independent and off the government dole? Free college, free healthcare, free housing, free food, free cell phones, free, free......

Nothing is free.

Probably At the Same Age When Conservatives Understand - Giving Free Money To Corporations is the same Money Spent giving Free Stuff to the American People

If you give Free Money to Corporations - they use it to Hire Engineers from India & China

If you give a Free Education to a American Citizen they become Engineers and Eliminate the need to hire Foreigners

You Folks Say Your For - Making America Great By Solving the Immigration Issue - but you don't even understand the First Basic Things about Illegal Immigration

80% of the Illegal Immigrants living in this Country Right Now came here on B1-Visas to work for American Companies & never went home

Free Educations for Americans Helps in Solving That Issue & much quicker and more effectively then 8th Century Walls & Moats which do nothing to Stop Engineers from India and China - Dr's a Nurses from India & China - Physicists & Computer Scientists from China & India

Do Some Research

O.K. I can see a program that analysis the needs for trained employees by American corporations. And, I can see subsidizing such education with strict entry requirements intended to maximize successful outcomes.

That is far different from "free" for any school any field of study any student.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 43

To the far left: NOTHING is FREE in the U.S.  If you crave free stuff, my suggestion is Venezuela or Cuba or Somalia.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 43

@mickstuder wrote:

WHATABOUTISM

WHATABOUTISM

No Plan to Address

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors