Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
188
Views

Re: GOP Desantis - Florida Should Not Monkey This Up

188 Views
Message 41 of 81

@rk9152 wrote:

@Jmitch6511 wrote:
He said what he said, and it was RACIST! PLAIN & SIMPLE!

Well then, it was RACIST! PLAIN & SIMPLE! when Obama said it too - right???


Nope - wrong again - but thanks for asking...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
188
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
192
Views

Re: GOP Desantis - Florida Should Not Monkey This Up

192 Views
Message 42 of 81

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


What do you think - did Obama read the handbook or did he come by "this stiff" naturally?


First of all, what Obama said is NOT what Desantis said.

 

That aside.............

 

Desantis is a YALE graduate, HARVARD LAW graduate, and was a JAG OFFICER in the Navy.

 

He speaks in a very succinct manner due to his education and training in both LAW SCHOOL and as a PROSECUTOR in the NAVY.

 

When he said "MONKEY THIS UP"; he did not mean "MONKEY AROUND".

 

To further his RACIST COMMENTS, he ascribed the term "ARTICULATE" to his BLACK opponent as if BLACKS  are not usually "articulate". It is a well known key word in the dog whistle thesaurus.


Leave it to the hate filed left to claim mind reading abilities to create negativity. 

 

And - "dog whistle thesaurus". I have never seen that - where did you get your copy?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
205
Views

Re: GOP Desantis - Florida Should Not Monkey This Up

205 Views
Message 43 of 81

@Jmitch6511 wrote:
He said what he said, and it was RACIST! PLAIN & SIMPLE!

Well then, it was RACIST! PLAIN & SIMPLE! when Obama said it too - right???

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
205
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
207
Views

Re: GOP Desantis - Florida Should Not Monkey This Up

207 Views
Message 44 of 81

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Ah, you poor hate filled people - you need made-up "dog-whistles" to make your point.

 

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  And a racist is a racist. And a manufacturer of issues is a manufacturer of issues.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
207
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
198
Views

Re: GOP Desantis - Florida Should Not Monkey This Up

198 Views
Message 45 of 81

@rk9152 wrote:


What do you think - did Obama read the handbook or did he come by "this stiff" naturally?


First of all, what Obama said is NOT what Desantis said.

 

That aside.............

 

Desantis is a YALE graduate, HARVARD LAW graduate, and was a JAG OFFICER in the Navy.

 

He speaks in a very succinct manner due to his education and training in both LAW SCHOOL and as a PROSECUTOR in the NAVY.

 

When he said "MONKEY THIS UP"; he did not mean "MONKEY AROUND".

 

To further his RACIST COMMENTS, he ascribed the term "ARTICULATE" to his BLACK opponent as if BLACKS  are not usually "articulate". It is a well known key word in the dog whistle thesaurus.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
198
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
205
Views

Re: GOP Desantis - Florida Should Not Monkey This Up

205 Views
Message 46 of 81

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

TemperMental67: 

On cue.

 

Do they have some sort of racist handbook or something?   

 

 

It's who they are and why this stuff comes naturally.


What do you think - did Obama read the handbook or did he come by "this stiff" naturally?


Better ask Putin's useful idiot in the White House - he will have a racist lie that his "foolowers" will find palatable and DeSantis will rework for his own purposes...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
205
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
200
Views

Re: GOP Desantis - Florida Should Not Monkey This Up

200 Views
Message 47 of 81

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Ah, you poor hate filled people - you need made-up "dog-whistles" to make your point.

 

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  And a racist is a racist.


And a phony claim is a phony claim.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
200
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
207
Views

Re: GOP Desantis - Florida Should Not Monkey This Up

207 Views
Message 48 of 81

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 
For shame .......  for shame. I thought we stopped evaluating people based on their skin color years ago.


Yes, "we" have, but the racists in the Conservative group still embrace it as demonstrated by Desantis.

 Typically you did selective editing.  My post above has NO editing in it.  As typical, you distort the facts.  Shame, shame!!! But you did leave out an important element. So, tippy-toe around it all you want - that was dishonest.

 

So, do you think blacks are monkeys? i don't so what is the issue? Your trying to defend a racist comment.  No surprise. You are trying to create racism where it doesn't exist. No surprise in that.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
207
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
219
Views

Re: GOP Desantis - Florida Should Not Monkey This Up

219 Views
Message 49 of 81

@Panjandrum wrote:

TemperMental67: 

On cue.

 

Do they have some sort of racist handbook or something?   

 

 

It's who they are and why this stuff comes naturally.


What do you think - did Obama read the handbook or did he come by "this stuff" naturally?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
219
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
233
Views

Re: GOP Desantis - Florida Should Not Monkey This Up

233 Views
Message 50 of 81

Well, jim, when the only retort is "That's different" you know you made your point very well.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
233
Views