Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GOP CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE DEFENDS AR 15 GIVEAWAY

Message 1 of 12

@Olderscout66wrote:

As all can see from the RW replies to this post, no Republican is ever going to do ANYTHING to end gun violence, and their only action will be to make more military grade weapons available to more people including the mentially challenged (their go-to base). That being the case, anyone who thinks we should REDUCE the gun violence that slaughters our children 18 times so far THIS YEAR (its February fer God's sake) must NEVER vote for any Republican for any reason. They are the force that keeps the murders growing and cannot be allowed to continue.

It was not a military grade weapon. There were not "18 slaughters of out children" this year.

Yes, there will be elections. And if the voters in the guy's District have bought into your false propaganda and do not approve of his actions, they will reject him. If, on the other hand they do agree with him, they will support him. I know you have a problem with the concept, but it is called "Democracy".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@Loulitwrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/19/politics/gop-candidate-assault-rifle-giveaway/index.html

Once again, speechless.

As all can see from the RW replies to this post, no Republican is ever going to do ANYTHING to end gun violence, and their only action will be to make more military grade weapons available to more people including the mentially challenged (their go-to base). That being the case, anyone who thinks we should REDUCE the gun violence that slaughters our children 18 times so far THIS YEAR (its February fer God's sake) must NEVER vote for any Republican for any reason. They are the force that keeps the murders growing and cannot be allowed to continue.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@Loulitwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Loulitwrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/19/politics/gop-candidate-assault-rifle-giveaway/index.html

Once again, speechless.

"Speechless"??? Come on, you started the topic, surely you have an opinion. I'll offer mine - the CNN web address is a fraud, "assault rifles" are not involved. Secondly, if that is what impresses his constituency, so be it.

Of course the left will look at them as hicks, deplorables, bitter clingers, and ignobles. But, hey, we too are citizens with all the rights of other citizens.

The CNN link is a fraud? Wow, you Trump people really do not fact check at all.

LOL!! How many ridiculous posts have the cultists put up—more nonsense every day, and now one of  the most credible news  sources is “a fraud”?

These people are sick delusional pawns caught up in a tug of war, and are very willingly playing for the worst our country has to offer—and they are proud of their despicable and  ignorant views.

trump was right—the base IS DUMB. Too dumb to see that the CNN address isn’t the fraud—the fraud is trump and the fools who tell them assault weapons are not the problem. Seems the cultists have lost all ability to reason on even the most basic level.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Yes, pc, we hicks are not nearly as smart as you leftist elitists but we know that assault rifles are illegal. How come you "smarter than the rest of us" folks don't?

Or - just insult the President and collect your kudoes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@Loulitwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Loulitwrote:

Once again, speechless.

"Speechless"??? Come on, you started the topic, surely you have an opinion. I'll offer mine - the CNN web address is a fraud, "assault rifles" are not involved. Secondly, if that is what impresses his constituency, so be it.

Of course the left will look at them as hicks, deplorables, bitter clingers, and ignobles. But, hey, we too are citizens with all the rights of other citizens.

WOW!!! Assault rifles are illegal. I did a fact check and found out that a person in or running for Congress should be concerned with the desires of their constituents..

Your issue???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Loulitwrote:

Once again, speechless.

but least secure in their rights. careful, the boogeyman is going to get you.

does that mean that assault rifles are or are not legit? and should a congressman not answer to the wants of his voters?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@Loulitwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Loulitwrote:

Once again, speechless.

LOL!! How many ridiculous posts have the cultists put up—more nonsense every day, and now one of  the most credible news  sources is “a fraud”?

These people are sick delusional pawns caught up in a tug of war, and are very willingly playing for the worst our country has to offer—and they are proud of their despicable and  ignorant views.

trump was right—the base IS DUMB. Too dumb to see that the CNN address isn’t the fraud—the fraud is trump and the fools who tell them assault weapons are not the problem. Seems the cultists have lost all ability to reason on even the most basic level.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

Oh, I thought this would be about our own home-grown gun weirdo.  He's a Republican candidate for the Maryland House of Delegates, and he's doing the same thing.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-candidate-gun-raffle-20180216-story.html

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

@Loulitwrote:

Once again, speechless.

nexy month, the Young Republicans in a county nearby

have their annual machine gun shoot. Celebrating their 2nd amendment rights.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@rk9152wrote:

@Loulitwrote:

Once again, speechless.

Winter is Coming.
11/06
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

@rk9152wrote:

@Loulitwrote:

Once again, speechless.

but least secure in their rights. careful, the boogeyman is going to get you.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views