Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: GOD Wanted Trump To Become US President

Message 1 of 32

Apparently Republicans are not only confused, but most decidedly selfish.  So let me make one thing perfectly clear, despite their feverishly fretful belief to the contrary, 

"God Is NOT a Republican!"

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 32

god trump kool aid.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 32

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I'm not gonna deny Obama receive a large portion of disdain. We all miss the mark. No one is righteous, no one.

I will however say with great conviction.... the vitriol and hate directed at president Trump and his supporters is off the chart and nothing in my lifetime compares and most of the press is complicit.

"Nothing in your lifetime"?  Were you not alive when Tea Party folks and their friends displayed signs of hanging a black president in effigy? Were you not alive when they displayed KKK signs and hangman's nooses?   Were you not alive when they displayed signs and posted pictures of the Obamas with monkey faces? The list doesn't end there.

So the press uncovering and exposing trump's repeated lies makes them "complicit"? "Complicit to what ............. telling the truth?

You're getting confused again. Please show the link where "tea party" people displayed KKK signs. Fact: the KKK was started by the Democrats. Democrats are the party of HATE. Even the Democrat governor of Virginia is a KKK person. Why does the party of hate deny that they are the party of racists and point at the other party? Can't accept the truth?

I have grown tired of repeatedly posting signs from the Tea Party rallies only to have trump supporters deny their reality, refresh yourself with them.

You're staying confused, the racist Dixiecrats were part of the KKK and yes, the Party of Hate. When the Civil Rights Act was passed the Dixiecrat's Party of Hate fled the Democratic Party and joined the Republican Party, making the Southern States RED, and they have been RED every since.  You just can't change history, as much as you try to.

I still don't remember any "tea party" groups with KKK signs at their rally. Tea party was not for KKK like Democrats were (are). I keep hearing you and other libs telling the story about how the Democrats were KKK lovers and then they decided to give it up and the Republicans took over but it is just a myth. Take a good look at Democrat Governor of Virginia with his blackface posting along with a KKK member. That's the real Democrat Party (the party of hate).

The only racists I know are all liberals.

ROFLMAO at the alternate reality of trump supporters !!!!

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 32

You know the speck and the plank thing... 

Liberals are nuttier than squirrel poop
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I'm not gonna deny Obama receive a large portion of disdain. We all miss the mark. No one is righteous, no one.

I will however say with great conviction.... the vitriol and hate directed at president Trump and his supporters is off the chart and nothing in my lifetime compares and most of the press is complicit.

"Nothing in your lifetime"?  Were you not alive when Tea Party folks and their friends displayed signs of hanging a black president in effigy? Were you not alive when they displayed KKK signs and hangman's nooses?   Were you not alive when they displayed signs and posted pictures of the Obamas with monkey faces? The list doesn't end there.

So the press uncovering and exposing trump's repeated lies makes them "complicit"? "Complicit to what ............. telling the truth?

You're getting confused again. Please show the link where "tea party" people displayed KKK signs. Fact: the KKK was started by the Democrats. Democrats are the party of HATE. Even the Democrat governor of Virginia is a KKK person. Why does the party of hate deny that they are the party of racists and point at the other party? Can't accept the truth?

I have grown tired of repeatedly posting signs from the Tea Party rallies only to have trump supporters deny their reality, refresh yourself with them.

You're staying confused, the racist Dixiecrats were part of the KKK and yes, the Party of Hate. When the Civil Rights Act was passed the Dixiecrat's Party of Hate fled the Democratic Party and joined the Republican Party, making the Southern States RED, and they have been RED every since.  You just can't change history, as much as you try to.

I still don't remember any "tea party" groups with KKK signs at their rally. Tea party was not for KKK like Democrats were (are). I keep hearing you and other libs telling the story about how the Democrats were KKK lovers and then they decided to give it up and the Republicans took over but it is just a myth. Take a good look at Democrat Governor of Virginia with his blackface posting along with a KKK member. That's the real Democrat Party (the party of hate).

The only racists I know are all liberals.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 32

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 32

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 32

@Soosie wrote:

It seems the sad reality that some have become a group that will mock God, but clap when it is OK to kill a baby.  God must have a lot of patience.

So that's your answer to the point made that when Obama was in office the entire Republican Party (led by McConnell) stood in defiance of anything that Obama tried to do?

A point using scriptures was made saying that all should not defy the authority of government (trump) , then a counterpoint was made about how the Republicans stood in defiance of Obama.   So Soosie, would you care to stay on topic and comment on that?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 32

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Wow! I was taught to stand up against Hate. Not to lie, treat everyone like I wanted to be treated.  Not sure Trump got that tweet. 

I'll assume then... you get it right all the time or most of the time?

asking for a friend... 

I assume you don't care that trump never "gets it right"?   "Asking for a friend"? So who's your "friend"? 

It does look like trump cares nothing about others, not the kind of person I would think God would want in office. Scout is right, people (free will) put trump in office, God possibly weeps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors