When it comes to your workout, there are good reasons not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GOD Wanted Trump To Become US President

Message 21 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Sarah Sanders Saud "I think he has done a tremendous job in supporting a lot of the things that people of faith really care about,

Obviously people of faith don't care about their president being a pathological liar.

Or Ignorant and Incompetent & LAZY - what does he do all day?

Sarah Slanders is correct - donny has done much the Fundamentalist nutjobs wanted -like push their ability to discriminate in the workplace against anything their fetid imagination tells them God said, keep women in the role of servant to men, force women to bare their rapist's child (but no support for the kid once its born) ignor SCOTUS whenever they like and retain their tax exempt status even if they tell their followers how to vote.

It's an old American tradition begun by the Pilgrams who did not flee religious persecution, they were driven out of Holland and England because they would not stop persecuting and harrassing their neighbors who refused to accept the Pilgrim's One True Faith - a regular 17th century Taliban they were.

Only way to end it is for another 20% of registered American voters who hate that kind of repression to VOTE and remove neoRepublicans from office. 81% of the Fundamentalists voted for a lying, cheating, whorechasing, serial adulterer who wanted his daughter Tiffany aborted because she would be "inconvenient". Anyone who thinks anyone supporting that is "Christian" hasn't bothered to read the New Testament.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 32

Wow! I was taught to stand up against Hate. Not to lie, treat everyone like I wanted to be treated.  Not sure Trump got that tweet. 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 32

I wonder why Sarah thinks God hates this country so much.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 32

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Sarah Sanders Saud "I think he has done a tremendous job in supporting a lot of the things that people of faith really care about,

Obviously people of faith don't care about their president being a pathological liar.

Or Ignorant and Incompetent & LAZY - what does he do all day?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 32

Pssst....Satan was an Angel once....He was thrown out of Heaven!!!  Just a side note from a true Christian....  Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

GOD Wanted Trump To Become US President

Message 26 of 32

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 32

@RobertH489899 wrote:

I'll pray for both of you!

That's Great

What do you think the Victims & their Families were doing when Hitler massacred millions

Same question about the Victims & Families of the Hundreds of Millions slaughtered for nothing more than Entertainment by Despots

Or the Millions slaughtered by Catholic Popes & Muslim Religious Finatics going on till this day

You've got only a few choices - either God was in favor of the killings or what's the other excuse he doesn't answer some prayers because he's entitled to a vacation now & then?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 32

GOD Wanted Trump To Become US President

I talk to God every day, God never mentioned it to me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 32

@RobertH489899 wrote:

I am glad that you are praying for the removal of INDIVIDUAL-1 from office as this is what both the original poster and the second poster are both praying for themselves.

If you would like to add me to your prayers, I too, am praying for INDIVIDUAL-1'S removal from office.

If we get enough people praying for his removal from office, maybe it will happen.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 32

Kudos
Views