Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GOD OFFERS PEOPLE OF ALABAMA NEW BIBLES

Message 1 of 11

You denoted a number of historical and good uses for the Bible. I too would like to know what God thinks about the way the some make use the Good Book. Perhaps God believes in free speech. But we may have to wait for that opinion.

Never Forget

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

At one time the Bible was used to record dates of births, marriages and other information.  Many Christians today make notes in their Bibles or underline scripture when they teach or are being taught.  Bibles are meant to be used, not placed on a shelf or table and dusted ever so often.  I have a Bible that I cherish that my Son gave me one Mother's Day.  I certainly have an inscription in that one.  A used, worn, Bible with notes indicates someone is fond of reading it and learning.  

I wonder if anyone thought to ask God about how He wants the Bible to be used?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

So, maybe a reason that the Bibles would be replaced is because his signature burnt a hole in the covers?

It’s strange that a false prophet would sign a Bible...even stranger that anyone would want trump to sign their Bible!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@mandm84 wrote:

It just keeps getting more bizarre. Who signs Bibles ? I guess when you're that famous people let you grab and do what ever you want to.

Lol! Excellent.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

It just keeps getting more bizarre. Who signs Bibles ? I guess when you're that famous people let you grab and do what ever you want to.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

And we will reap what we sow?!  "Every time I plant a seed,  they say 'kill it before it grows'"....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@rker321 wrote:

To even think that the Bible which many here believe to the  word of the LOrd.  and to diminish it by demoting it to a simple autograph book that is signed by celebrities. is really something.

But I guess that many now are confusing Trump with their new found Messiah

Yep. I read something today and chuckled:

Those who think that trump was God's choice for president should nail trump on a crass, wait three days, and see what happens. Smiley Wink

OK now .............. I'll await for someone to erroneously call me sacrilegious to repeat such a thing.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

To even think that the Bible which many here believe to the  word of the LOrd.  and to diminish it by demoting it to a simple autograph book that is signed by celebrities. is really something.

But I guess that many now are confusing Trump with their new found Messiah

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Well, to me it’s sacrilegious.  I wonder how someone who respects the flag and appropriate treatment of the flag would feel if Trump signed that?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Psalms 91:9-11 was the scripture I read from a small book called "Promises for Women from God's Word.  It seems appropriate since some medial chooses to make a mockery of God's Word.  My prayer these days is one I thought I would never pray and that is for God to bring the enemy of our country to its knees.  AND before you Trump, Trump, Trumpers jump in it is not him.  BUT, knowing you can't reach anything else in your minds, I am sure you will do the same ole same ole.  

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors