Reply
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
192
Views

Re: GLOBAL RESPECT DROPPED SHARPLY UNDER TRUMP

192 Views
Message 11 of 36

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

So I guess you don’t apologize to anyone in your life because it means you are weak? If that’s the case, I bet your relationships are just awesome. 

 

Apologies actually take strength, character, and dignity. At least if you do it right.


Which is obviously why trump is incapable of apologizing to any one; he has neither of those three characteristics.


To everyone on the board, please accept my apologies for all the erroneous statements centrist makes.

 

Hopefully that will help you understand that Obama was wrong to apologize for the American people when they didn't believe they had done anything to apologize for (other than sending money to every other country to help them, of course).  And hopefully that will help you understand that there is no need for Trump or anyone else to apologize just because someone else believes they did something to apologize for.

 

Of course, on the other hand, maybe you disagree with that which means you agree that it is okay for me to apologize for you.  Of course, you could always decide you want it both ways which would make you a hypocrite.


Oh, @Centristsin2010 gave you agency and authority to speak on his behalf by electing you president of him? Good to know. Otherwise, analogy fail. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
192
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
170
Views

Re: GLOBAL RESPECT DROPPED SHARPLY UNDER TRUMP

170 Views
Message 12 of 36

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Some morons, like trump, believe humility is a sign of weakness. They are loathsome people.


Quite the petulant child; trump, too!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
170
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
174
Views

Re: GLOBAL RESPECT DROPPED SHARPLY UNDER TRUMP

174 Views
Message 13 of 36

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Some morons, like trump, believe humility is a sign of weakness. They are loathsome people.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
174
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
183
Views

Re: GLOBAL RESPECT DROPPED SHARPLY UNDER TRUMP

183 Views
Message 14 of 36

   How sad, trolls decide that they can control other peoples opinion.    Their statement sound like Donald, with whom I disagree and disrespect, because he disrespects so many people, but is so big a coward that he can't do it in public, but instead goes to his bed and tweets...that is both weak and pathetic.   But apparently the trolls and bots like that sort of social incompetence.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
183
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
152
Views

Re: GLOBAL RESPECT DROPPED SHARPLY UNDER TRUMP

152 Views
Message 15 of 36

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

So I guess you don’t apologize to anyone in your life because it means you are weak? If that’s the case, I bet your relationships are just awesome. 

 

Apologies actually take strength, character, and dignity. At least if you do it right.


Which is obviously why trump is incapable of apologizing to any one; he has neither of those three characteristics.


To everyone on the board, please accept my apologies for all the erroneous statements centrist makes.

 

Hopefully that will help you understand that Obama was wrong to apologize for the American people when they didn't believe they had done anything to apologize for (other than sending money to every other country to help them, of course).  And hopefully that will help you understand that there is no need for Trump or anyone else to apologize just because someone else believes they did something to apologize for.

 

Of course, on the other hand, maybe you disagree with that which means you agree that it is okay for me to apologize for you.  Of course, you could always decide you want it both ways which would make you a hypocrite.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
152
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
170
Views

Re: GLOBAL RESPECT DROPPED SHARPLY UNDER TRUMP

170 Views
Message 16 of 36

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Anyone remember after Obama became president, and the right wing extremists accused him of going on an "apology tour"? Yeah, because apparently acting diplomatically is the same thing as being apologetic in right wing looney world.

 

Well one thing is for sure. Our *next* president is going to have their work cut out for them, because apologies are certainly warranted for the people of other nations (even the s-hole ones) and their duly elected representatives, for the rotten way they've been treated by the Trump administration.

 

We're Americans, and we're supposed to be better than this.

 

 


Oh dear! Maybe we should bring Obama back. He was very good at apologizing:

 

1. Apology to France and Europe ("America Has Shown Arrogance")
Speech by President Obama, Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009.

 

2. Apology to the Muslim World ("We Have Not Been Perfect")
President Obama, interview with Al Arabiya, January 27, 2009

 

3. Apology to the Summit of the Americas ("At Times We Sought to Dictate Our Terms")
President Obama, address to the Summit of the Americas opening ceremony, Hyatt Regency, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, April 17, 2009

 

4. Apology at the G-20 Summit of World Leaders ("Some Restoration of America's Standing in the World")
News conference by President Obama, ExCel Center, London, United Kingdom, April 2, 2009.

 

5. Apology for the War on Terror ("We Went off Course")
President Obama, speech at the National Archives, Washington, D.C., May 21, 2009

 

6. Apology for Guantanamo in France ("Sacrificing Your Values")
Speech by President Obama, Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009

 

7. Apology before the Turkish Parliament ("Our Own Darker Periods in Our History")
Speech by President Obama to the Turkish Parliament, Ankara, Turkey, April 6, 2009

 

8. Apology for U.S. Policy toward the Americas ("The United States Has Not Pursued and Sustained Engagement with Our Neighbors")
Opinion editorial by President Obama: "Choosing a Better Future in the Americas," April 16, 2009

 

9. Apology for the Mistakes of the CIA ("Potentially We've Made Some Mistakes")
Remarks by the President to CIA employees, CIA Headquarters, Langley, Virginia, April 20, 2009

 

10. Apology for Guantanamo in Washington ("A Rallying Cry for Our Enemies")
President Obama, speech at the National Archives, Washington, D.C., May 21, 2009

 

https://www.heritage.org/europe/report/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliat...


LOL....only the Heritage Foundation would consider being humble as "humiliated".  Just amazing that some prefer an obnoxious, egotistical bully.  They prefer angering our greatest allies and trading partners.  UNREAL.


Seriously. @jfpinlvn Why do you see apologies as a sign of weakness? So I guess you don’t apologize to anyone in your life because it means you are weak? If that’s the case, I bet your relationships are just awesome. 

 

Apologies actually take strength, character, and dignity. At least if you do it right.


Which is obviously why trump is incapable of apologizing to any one; he has neither of those three characteristics.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
170
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
185
Views

Re: GLOBAL RESPECT DROPPED SHARPLY UNDER TRUMP

185 Views
Message 17 of 36

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership



 I see you found a new reference. I noticed that you tend to do that every time I point out that what you referenced is either untrue or agrees with what I said that you called untrue.  In this case, your new reference falls in the latter category.  As I said, the reason why our "image" is declining is that Trump is stopping Obama's practice of supporting other countries' economies to the detriment of ours.  I used trade and the Paris Climate Accord as examples.  You disagreed, but your last reference agreed and now that I've pointed that out you suddenly have a new reference.  Unfortunately, your new reference says the same thing.  It clearly states:

 

"Opposition to the U.S. withdrawing from climate and trade agreements is especially strong in the European nations polled."

 

Two suggestions:

 

1.  If you search long enough and hard enough you'll probably find some far left rag that agrees with you so keep looking, but

 

2.  Read the articles before you post them as a reference.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
185
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
213
Views

Re: GLOBAL RESPECT DROPPED SHARPLY UNDER TRUMP

213 Views
Message 18 of 36

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Anyone remember after Obama became president, and the right wing extremists accused him of going on an "apology tour"? Yeah, because apparently acting diplomatically is the same thing as being apologetic in right wing looney world.

 

Well one thing is for sure. Our *next* president is going to have their work cut out for them, because apologies are certainly warranted for the people of other nations (even the s-hole ones) and their duly elected representatives, for the rotten way they've been treated by the Trump administration.

 

We're Americans, and we're supposed to be better than this.

 

 


Oh dear! Maybe we should bring Obama back. He was very good at apologizing:

 

1. Apology to France and Europe ("America Has Shown Arrogance")
Speech by President Obama, Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009.

 

2. Apology to the Muslim World ("We Have Not Been Perfect")
President Obama, interview with Al Arabiya, January 27, 2009

 

3. Apology to the Summit of the Americas ("At Times We Sought to Dictate Our Terms")
President Obama, address to the Summit of the Americas opening ceremony, Hyatt Regency, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, April 17, 2009

 

4. Apology at the G-20 Summit of World Leaders ("Some Restoration of America's Standing in the World")
News conference by President Obama, ExCel Center, London, United Kingdom, April 2, 2009.

 

5. Apology for the War on Terror ("We Went off Course")
President Obama, speech at the National Archives, Washington, D.C., May 21, 2009

 

6. Apology for Guantanamo in France ("Sacrificing Your Values")
Speech by President Obama, Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009

 

7. Apology before the Turkish Parliament ("Our Own Darker Periods in Our History")
Speech by President Obama to the Turkish Parliament, Ankara, Turkey, April 6, 2009

 

8. Apology for U.S. Policy toward the Americas ("The United States Has Not Pursued and Sustained Engagement with Our Neighbors")
Opinion editorial by President Obama: "Choosing a Better Future in the Americas," April 16, 2009

 

9. Apology for the Mistakes of the CIA ("Potentially We've Made Some Mistakes")
Remarks by the President to CIA employees, CIA Headquarters, Langley, Virginia, April 20, 2009

 

10. Apology for Guantanamo in Washington ("A Rallying Cry for Our Enemies")
President Obama, speech at the National Archives, Washington, D.C., May 21, 2009

 

https://www.heritage.org/europe/report/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliat...


LOL....only the Heritage Foundation would consider being humble as "humiliated".  Just amazing that some prefer an obnoxious, egotistical bully.  They prefer angering our greatest allies and trading partners.  UNREAL.


Seriously. @jfpinlvn Why do you see apologies as a sign of weakness? So I guess you don’t apologize to anyone in your life because it means you are weak? If that’s the case, I bet your relationships are just awesome. 

 

Apologies actually take strength, character, and dignity. At least if you do it right.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
213
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
219
Views

Re: GLOBAL RESPECT DROPPED SHARPLY UNDER TRUMP

219 Views
Message 19 of 36

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

 

https://www.heritage.org/europe/report/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliat...


As usual not one word you post is true.

 

Some morons, like trump, believe humility is a sign of weakness. They are loathsome people..


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
219
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
218
Views

Re: GLOBAL RESPECT DROPPED SHARPLY UNDER TRUMP

218 Views
Message 20 of 36

@jfpinlvn wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Anyone remember after Obama became president, and the right wing extremists accused him of going on an "apology tour"? Yeah, because apparently acting diplomatically is the same thing as being apologetic in right wing looney world.

 

Well one thing is for sure. Our *next* president is going to have their work cut out for them, because apologies are certainly warranted for the people of other nations (even the s-hole ones) and their duly elected representatives, for the rotten way they've been treated by the Trump administration.

 

We're Americans, and we're supposed to be better than this.

 

 


Oh dear! Maybe we should bring Obama back. He was very good at apologizing:

 

1. Apology to France and Europe ("America Has Shown Arrogance")
Speech by President Obama, Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009.

 

2. Apology to the Muslim World ("We Have Not Been Perfect")
President Obama, interview with Al Arabiya, January 27, 2009

 

3. Apology to the Summit of the Americas ("At Times We Sought to Dictate Our Terms")
President Obama, address to the Summit of the Americas opening ceremony, Hyatt Regency, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, April 17, 2009

 

4. Apology at the G-20 Summit of World Leaders ("Some Restoration of America's Standing in the World")
News conference by President Obama, ExCel Center, London, United Kingdom, April 2, 2009.

 

5. Apology for the War on Terror ("We Went off Course")
President Obama, speech at the National Archives, Washington, D.C., May 21, 2009

 

6. Apology for Guantanamo in France ("Sacrificing Your Values")
Speech by President Obama, Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009

 

7. Apology before the Turkish Parliament ("Our Own Darker Periods in Our History")
Speech by President Obama to the Turkish Parliament, Ankara, Turkey, April 6, 2009

 

8. Apology for U.S. Policy toward the Americas ("The United States Has Not Pursued and Sustained Engagement with Our Neighbors")
Opinion editorial by President Obama: "Choosing a Better Future in the Americas," April 16, 2009

 

9. Apology for the Mistakes of the CIA ("Potentially We've Made Some Mistakes")
Remarks by the President to CIA employees, CIA Headquarters, Langley, Virginia, April 20, 2009

 

10. Apology for Guantanamo in Washington ("A Rallying Cry for Our Enemies")
President Obama, speech at the National Archives, Washington, D.C., May 21, 2009

 

https://www.heritage.org/europe/report/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliat...


LOL....only the Heritage Foundation would consider being humble as "humiliated".  Just amazing that some prefer an obnoxious, egotistical bully.  They prefer angering our greatest allies and trading partners.  UNREAL.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
218
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors