Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GET RID OF HER -- TAKE HER OUT

Message 1 of 5

@Panjandrum wrote:

JANMB:   , “Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it.” (Trump's voice on recording)

This makes no sense. Why on earth would Trump be using lowlife thugs like Lev & Igor when all he had to do was pick up the phone, call the Ambassador, and tell her she's no longer needed? He has the power to have done that, so why sic the goon squad on her?

Oh... I don't know... maybe because he didn't want to get HIS hands dirty.  That's why he has a goon squad.  "I demand loyalty."

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

ChasKy53:  tRump grew up around the Mob. tRump dealt with Mob controlled construction in his early carreer in New York. tRump has the mindset of a Mobster.

That's all certainly true. There's also something else, which is Trump is a coward and always tries to get others to do his dirty work. "fire Comey for me" being an example.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@Panjandrum wrote:

JANMB:   , “Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it.” (Trump's voice on recording)

This makes no sense. Why on earth would Trump be using lowlife thugs like Lev & Igor when all he had to do was pick up the phone, call the Ambassador, and tell her she's no longer needed? He has the power to have done that, so why sic the goon squad on her?

tRump grew up around the Mob. tRump dealt with Mob controlled construction in his career in New York. tRump has mostly used Mob Attorneys.  tRump has the mindset of a Mobster.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

GET RID OF HER -- TAKE HER OUT

Message 5 of 5

, “Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it.” (Trump's voice on recording)

This wasn't from the movie "THE GODFATHER" . This was a recorded meeting/dinner at TRUMP TOWERS Wash Dc. with Rudy---Lev Parnas Igor Fruman and Trump of course.   . The conversation was about Marie Yovanovitch the Ukraine Ambassador.

Why Trump didn't go through regular govt channels and was involving the two thugs Lev & Igor who were associates of Rudy..... well enough said  YOU HAVE ALREADY  FIGURED  IT OUT …

YEP i'ts  what a mob boss would do and that's who the Republicans are defending and are apparently AFRAID to get rid of. and would damage their legacy & party for this evil being.  

Trump has LIED on video many times that he didn't know Parnas, never spoke to him/ ..Why lying, insulting or threatening people is considered "strength" by his supporters is beyond comprehension. .

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.